Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
And here is the original Reuter's article

Please post the Oct 26th article if you find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pentagon suspends congressional travel to Israel amid deteriorating security situation restriction also apply to senior DoD officials, per memo we obtained congressional leaders were notified this week.

Attachments

• IMG_1073.jpeg
    IMG_1073.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 8
<modsnip: quoted post was removed (not an approved source)>
1h ago19.52 GMT
Reuters has verified a video showing bodies on a road south of Gaza City which is currently under a deadly siege by Israel.

Reuters' report, which is below, follows Israel’s warning to civilians in north Gaza to evacaute to the southern part of the strip. Despite Israel’s evacuation orders, which the Human Rights Watch has called “alarming,” 70 people – mostly women and children - were killed last month on supposed “safe routes” designated by Israel. Following the bombing of “safe routes,” Gaza civilians have said they are afraid to leave their homes.

Reuters reports:

A video in Gaza being shared on social media and verified by Reuters on Friday showed the bodies of at least seven people lying apparently dead on a road running south of Gaza City, which is currently under siege by Israeli forces.

Reuters located the video as being made on the al-Rashid coast road between Gaza City and Wadi Gaza. Reuters could not immediately verify the date it was filmed but verified that it had not been circulating on social media before Friday. Reuters could not verify the identity of the person who recorded the video, nor the identity of the people shown.

Israel’s military did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment on the video.

The video showed some debris and many personal possessions scattered around the people, who included at least one child. Blood stains marked the road.

It was taken by a man or boy cycling along the road and past the scene, speaking as he passed by and starting to cry. At one point another person cycling behind him was visible.

“God, a child. God, women. God, the girl. Please God protect our people. Please look,” the cyclist is heard saying in Arabic. Israel said late on Thursday its forces had encircled Gaza City after earlier this week cutting off the northern Gaza Strip from the south of the enclave near to Gaza Wadi.”

Israel-Hamas war live: IDF says it carried out airstrike on Gaza ambulance; Netanyahu rejects ceasefire calls
So Reuters admits they can't verify anything but runs with the story anyway AGAIN!!! and then says the IDF didn't respond to requests to comment. Did Hamas respond? Did they ask Hamas if THEY were the ones who shot these people? Because these people are shot, not killed in a bombing and the rumor is that Hamas did it. But again, media just runs with a claim that can't be verified. Unbelievable!!

1 hour ago: “US officials have confirmed to ABC news that the US has been flying unarmed MQ-9 Reaper drones above Gaza to assist with the hostage recovery efforts.”

*more videos on YouTube about MQ-9s

I was refuting a claim that "IDF offered to assist with evacuation."
If I get a tornado warning and it says it "seek shelter in a bathroom or basement" I don't consider that assisting, I consider it a warning. Also there was no mention of which roads to take or where in South Gaza was safest.
RSBM
They were advised of the safe routes to take, the timings to travel them, and to head south to the Rafah Crossing and Khan Younis safe zone.

14 October:

In its series of videos addressed to the civilian population of Gaza on Sunday, an IDF spokesperson explained that “the operations of terrorist organizations have forced the IDF to act against them in the area where you live. The IDF is not interested in hurting you or your families. Therefore, in order to preserve your safety, you must leave your place of residence.”

The spokesperson then proceeded to show maps of specific neighborhoods of various localities along the 41 km (25-mile) long strip, giving instructions to residents on where to evacuate.

The IDF said Saturday it would allow safe movement on specified streets between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. local time (3 - 9 a.m. ET). Residents were advised to use this window to move from the northern Beit Hanoun to Khan Yunis in the south – a roughly 20-mile distance of rubble-strewn streets.

The evacuation statement has been described by rights groups as well as some neighboring countries as a breach of international humanitarian law. Jordan’s foreign minister described it as a “war crime.”

Remember back on 14 October when those details were given out by the IDF in order to assist innocent Gazans with evacuating safely ... and everyone yelled that telling them to evacuate was a war crime? Damned if they do/damned if they don't. #StaystrongIsrael

Which of course Hamas began blocking as has been linked in here nurmerous times already:

"How effective.

Israeli Puma thwarts Hamas' plans.

1699049125833.png

In recordings from the Gaza
Strip, Merkava tanks appear most often on the side of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
However, these are not the only machines that allow the attack against Hamas.

One vehicle that rarely appears in footage from Israel is the Puma engineering vehicle.
We explain why this equipment is important to the IDF.

Puma, is an Israeli engineering vehicle that appeared in rare footage from Gaza.
This equipment is responsible for demining the area - using mortar fire and special anti-mine rollers.

Puma from Israel. Ensures safety on the battlefield.​

'Rare footage of the Israeli Puma AEV using thermobaric weapons to clear mines in the Gaza Strip',
we read on the OSINT Technical profile on the X platform, where a unique video showing IDF equipment in action was published.

The operation of Puma vehicles is based on the use of thermobaric (vacuum) weapons, which are used to detonate mines placed several dozen meters from the engineering vehicle.

The Puma fires a projectile that opens at a certain altitude and releases a cloud of fuel, which is then ignited by the second charge.

As a result, a pressure wave appears
(the result of an explosion), followed by a negative pressure resulting from the burning of air by the fire cloud.

This combination causes mines hidden in the ground to be detonated in the Puma's firing area.

Next, the vehicle enters the area under fire and clears the remaining charges using moving rollers.

Being an Israeli modification of the Szot tanks, the Pumas were entered into service in 1991.

The vehicle is used for clearing mines in fields and other engineering works, because the manufacturer decided that the vehicle was not suitable for serving as an armored personnel carrier.

This equipment, measuring almost 7.5 m and weighing
50 t, accelerates to a speed of 45 km/h thanks to the General Dynamics drive unit generating 900 HP.

The Puma's basic armament consists of three 7.62 mm machine guns combined with a 60 mm mortar and two IMI CL-3030 smoke grenade launchers.

The only user of this type of vehicles in the world is the Israel Defense Forces."

Puma in action

From my country's MSM

Last edited:
Sounds like mumbo-jumbo
I wonder if people were taking unauthorized visits?
And.... making unauthorized policy statements, or statements of support?

US congress contains alot of activist opinions on Israel / Palestine ranging from:

- "HAMAS are Boy Scouts and October 07 was a trick or treat event put on early" to....
- "God says the Israelis can do no wrong. So....they can take whatever they want, when ever they want".

Last edited:
rbbm
''He says Israel is making a concerted effort to screen the footage to influencers in the US. “The campaign [against Hamas] is being waged mainly in Gaza. But the pictures that Hamas sends out from there to the world, and the lies it disseminates, are starting to turn [public opinion against the war], with calls for ceasefires and pauses… things that would harm our capacity to destroy Hamas.”

Hence, the diplomatic imperative to show “that we are dealing with people… whose only goal is to destroy Israel, with nothing to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”

Next week, he says, he is set to screen the footage for 150 influencers in Los Angeles, hopefully in Hollywood. “We have to work bottom-up in the US — so that the decision-makers in Congress and the White House are influenced by public opinion, by the understanding that this is not an organization that wants dialogue… and that the operation won’t stop until [Hamas] is never again capable of carrying out such atrocities.”
I can't believe we've come to the point we have to have public screenings of Hamas atrocities for American "influencers", to refute the abominable lies of Hamas and  their "influencers". Unbelievable.:mad:

Thanks for these links.
My goodness.

Sounds like there were at least 10 Hamas commanders in that ambulance being used by a Hamas' cell ?
I don't believe the IDF would strike that ambulance, or near it -- unless they knew who was using it ?
Besides using hospitals, Hamas is now commandeering hospital (medical use only) vehicles ?
Ambulances that might need to be used for genuinely injured people.
Smh.
Omo.

Last edited:
Thanks for linking this !
TBH; I am doubting these sources lately :
  • The BBC
  • Al Jazeera
  • UNRWA

Feel free to add to this list.
It's just that they're saying one thing, and the IDF is saying that they didn't do what they're being blamed for.
Sorry that's just my opinion.
Omo.

That explains why the ambulances were not available to transfer patients, and also why we saw footage of roughly 10 people climbing out of multiple ambulances at the hospitals. They are being used as taxis for militants and their weapons.
The cruelty of these terrorists is astounding.
I guess it should surprise no one by now, though !
Lives have prob. been lost whilst they were sneaking around using the ambulances.
I don't doubt Hamas has absconded with vital meds like, say ... anesthesia and other pain relief meds for operations ?
Omo.

Last edited:
Thanks for these links.
My goodness.

Sounds like there were at least 10 Hamas commanders in that ambulance being used by a Hamas' cell ?
I don't believe the IDF would strike that ambulance, or near it -- unless they knew who was using it ?
Besides using hospitals, Hamas is now commandeering hospital (medical use only) vehicles ?
Ambulances that might need to be used for genuinely injured people.
Smh.
Omo.
Moo...
Something in the ambulance, possibly supplies, had a tracking device.

To strike an ambulance, they had to be 1000% positive and have back up documentation to prove the theory.

IDF is keeping excellent records, videos and very transparent.

Moo...

So Reuters admits they can't verify anything but runs with the story anyway AGAIN!!! and then says the IDF didn't respond to requests to comment. Did Hamas respond? Did they ask Hamas if THEY were the ones who shot these people? Because these people are shot, not killed in a bombing and the rumor is that Hamas did it. But again, media just runs with a claim that can't be verified. Unbelievable!!
This was the evacuation route explosion that killed the 70 people.

Interesting that way back when it happened, Hamas very quickly put out footage of the explosion occuring as they very luckily happened to be just a couple of vehicles back from the vehicle that exploded. I did post the footage in here right after it occured, but the source was unverified, thus it was deleted as is understandable.

I've looked for it since on MSM, but oddly can now only find the 'aftermath footage'. I can say that all the experts that I know that have seen it back when it happened (and frankly IMOPO too) and the concensus is the explosion was under the vehicle (IED) or came from within the vehicle itself (VBIED) while possibly transporting munitions. It sure as heck wasn't an airstrike and all the comments on the video pointed that out too.

The IDF can never "explain" that incident because they actually weren't involved in it. IMO. They probably did verify 70 bodies based on the footage I saw, but they sure as heck didn't verify the cause of that explosion.

But, if anyone does happen to come across the actual footage of the explosion again, I'd certainly appreciate the link being sent my way please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member