ISSUES with JVMitchell - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who on Earth even thought that the skull should be shown on national media??? WTF??

pathologist arguing that the judge should allow another pathologist in to view the initial autopsy. Not allowing it makes the "county ME" seem "suspect".. Dr. G isn't going to like hearing that one !!

Who on Earth even thought that the skull should be shown on national media??? WTF??

I think it's just " a dig " at Dr. Lee, as the first time he was here, he was on national news within 48 hrs., talking about the case.

Now talking about the panic attack KC had when they found the remains.

She didn't have one when LP and divers were at JBP searching. What does that tell ya ?? !!??

won't the whole autopsy and investigation be video??? so defense could look at it later?

If KC moved her dead daughter's body from the back yard to the trunk of her car, carried it to a place that she herself used to play as a child, buried it, and then went home and sprayed pesticide and then vacummed the maggots that were in the trunk.....and then took a shower and went out partying, I noimnate her for some sort of scientific experiement on "How Not To Have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"! I mean COME ON!!! How on Earth could someone do all that? The horrible thing is.....I believe that is exactly what she did.

Now talking about the panic attack KC had when they found the remains.

She didn't have one when LP and divers were at JBP searching. What does that tell ya ?? !!??

KC was the only one that KNEW where Caylee was! So when found out someone found baby skull, KC freaked.........

caller asking if it's too late for KC to admit guilt. Lawyers say not too late, but not advised.

Someone just asked if Caylee's father has been notified. Seriously? Don't they screen these calls?

but after 6 months, GA might of innocently cleaned out the shop vac.
and if the home vac, I change mine allot becaus of dog hair and leaves???

UGGG- that's true.:bang: let's hope IF it was involved they can find something.

Asking about Caylee's father AGAIN?
Talking about CA saying no one will ever know...

I liked it when Judge Strickland stated to the defense team, "I can't assist you in interfering with a murder investigation."

and I loved it when the Judge said, "Part of this is just pure folly. I just can't do some of what you're asking for."

5th ammendment........say nothing..............nice........

During the emergency hearing today; Jose Baez was requesting pictures from the State Atty. State told the court that the only way they could give Baez the pics, before completion of the crime scene and ID of the body, was to make them a matter of public record. The SA then went on to explain that they did not want to do that, because they would run the risk of the media getting hold of the pics.

During the emergency hearing today; Jose Baez was requesting pictures from the State Atty. State told the court that the only way they could give Baez the pics, before completion of the crime scene and ID of the body, was to make them a matter of public record. The SA then went on to explain that they did not want to do that, because they would run the risk of the media getting hold of the pics.

Thank you PTM! I have been at work and have tried to keep up, but I am inhaling yall's dust!

John Wayne had seven children: Aissa Wayne, Ethan Wayne, Marisa Wayne, Michael Wayne, Patrick Wayne, Toni Wayne, Melinda Wayne. None of them were named Jayne.

Maybe a grandchild? Not a child.

John Wayne had seven children: Aissa Wayne, Ethan Wayne, Marisa Wayne, Michael Wayne, Patrick Wayne, Toni Wayne, Melinda Wayne. None of them were named Jayne.

Maybe a grandchild? Not a child.

Maybe Jayne is a second name??? Lisa Bloom and her were talking back at the westerfield trial and it came out about famous dad?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back