Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the current panel of judges is the same as the one that decided to annul the acquittal in 2013?

and hellman got it right so at least one part of the system was always intact ;)
Surely there must be consistency in rulings of the Supreme Court? After all, their rulings are supposed to be final. Sorry, but Hellmann is still annulled. That SC ruling is still legal, but somehow the Supreme Court managed to overrule or ignore their own decisions. That is one reason why this is clearly a political verdict. And again, I find it hilarious that now this decision of a 'totally corrupt legal system' is used to say who is right or wrong...lol...

And you know this how??? Do you have access to psychological reports that no one else has??? Her past life has been put under a microscope for lo these many years and there has been no smoking gun to indicate any psychopathic traits. A former FBI profiler, John Douglas had this to say about Amanda and Rafaelle: "From the profiles created, none of the behavioral or forensic evidence leads to Amanda and Raffaele. There’s no history or experience related to violence or mental illness in their backgrounds. This is not a case of serial killers, cold blooded murderers. They used marijuana, but that’s not some hard core drug that will change a normal personality. They should’ve walked out of there. " (And they finally did.)

I do not know what your qualifications are to make such a judgment, but John Douglas, according to Krista Erickson who interviewed him in 2011 said: "Douglas has worked on over 5,000 cases. Of those 5,000 cases, he’s never been proved wrong on the guilt or innocence of a suspect. Not once. “I think that’s probably the biggest pressure, is the possibility of being wrong and why I got sick”, Douglas tells me."

http://www.womanonawire.blogspot.in/2011/09/unarresting-arrested-famed-fbi-profiler.html?m=1

Glenn

I can see it in her eyes. She has creepy eyes and mannerisms. Also whenever she gives her public speeches, interviews, or whatever - you can tell she is faking and lying through the whole thing. She has no real empathy, so she has to fake it. She does not care about Meredith and does not feel sad that she died or the horrific way she died. That's why she has to fake those emotions. Whenever someone has to fake emotions people would normally feel, that is not normal in my opinion.

Amanda has been exonerated, yet she is still being accused of being a psychopath based on 'creepy eyes'? Unbelievable .. And come on, she looks like a perfectly normal middle class girl and a pretty conservative one at that!

I can see it in her eyes. She has creepy eyes and mannerisms. Also whenever she gives her public speeches, interviews, or whatever - you can tell she is faking and lying through the whole thing. She has no real empathy, so she has to fake it. She does not care about Meredith and does not feel sad that she died or the horrific way she died. That's why she has to fake those emotions. Whenever someone has to fake emotions people would normally feel, that is not normal in my opinion.

She has been declared factually innocent and you will just have to learn to live with that knowledge. This case is over, and they are both free to get on with their lives, creepy eyes and mannerisms, (whatever that means), not being an indictable offense.

I wish them both good luck with the rest of their lives.

the current panel of judges is the same as the one that decided to annul the acquittal in 2013?

and hellman got it right so at least one part of the system was always intact ;)

Different panel of judges from the same Italian Supreme Court.

I thought during her interview that she was poised, well spoken, spoke from the heart and was genuinely grateful that the supreme court fixed this wrongdoing.

She has been declared factually innocent and you will just have to learn to live with that knowledge. This case is over, and they are both free to get on with their lives, creepy eyes and mannerisms, (whatever that means), not being an indictable offense.

I wish them both good luck with the rest of their lives.

Yes, of course I realize this. And the fact that supporters of Amanda STILL deny that there is one eensy beensy iota of strangeness about her, even after she is declared FREE and can never be charged for this murder again, is frankly strange to me.

I don't think anyone in the recesses of their mind can deny that she looks as though she is lying in front of cameras. And faking. And acting.

I am well aware that she is free now, but the question is - are her supporters aware of this?

Yes, of course I realize this. And the fact that supporters of Amanda STILL deny that there is one eensy beensy iota of strangeness about her, even after she is declared FREE and can never be charged for this murder again, is frankly strange to me.

I don't think anyone in the recesses of their mind can deny that she looks as though she is lying in front of cameras. And faking. And acting.

I am well aware that she is free now, but the question is - are her supporters aware of this?

She has been declared innocent by the Italian Supreme Court. She hasn't been acquitted, in the merely not guilty sense, she has been absolved by the court on the grounds that she had nothing to do with the crime.

So everything you just posted is a moot point and completely irrelevant. For all I know, you might look like a complete weirdo if you were put in front of the world media. Or for all you know, I might look like weirdo in the same situation.

It wouldn't make either of us murderers, and it doesn't make Amanda Knox a murderer either.

She has been declared innocent by the Italian Supreme Court. She hasn't been acquitted, in the merely not guilty sense, she has been absolved by the court on the grounds that she had nothing to do with the crime.
Not really. She was convicted to 3 years in jail. That doesn't make her innocent. Not exactly normal either IMO.

I know that you believe you have some deep insight into Amanda's soul. In my opinion the views you have expressed here reveal far more about you than they do about Amanda's character.
I've never met her and I claim no special insight into her psyche. I am 100% convinced she is innocent based on the evidence. I believe she has been through an extraordinarily difficult situation for the last several years. I don't know if I would have handled it as well as she has.

So everything you just posted is a moot point and completely irrelevant. For all I know, you might look like a complete weirdo if you were put in front of the world media. Or for all you know, I might look like weirdo in the same situation.

It wouldn't make either of us murderers, and it doesn't make Amanda Knox a murderer either.

No, we wouldn't look AS weird because we actually have real emotions like empathy and compassion so we don't have to fake those. People with JMO some kind of psyche which causes her to have deficiences in these aspects (such as murderers) come off as strange because they have to fake these emotions. That is why people like Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson, etc., they seem strange in intervews.

No, we wouldn't look AS weird because we actually have real emotions like empathy and compassion so we don't have to fake those. People with JMO some kind of psyche which causes her to have deficiences in these aspects (such as murderers) come off as strange because they have to fake these emotions. That is why people like Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson, etc., they seem strange in intervews.

Nonsense. Cold blooded psychopaths are frequently very convincing in interviews, and even to people close to them. Innocent, but socially awkward people, frequently look as guilty as sin even when they aren't.

That's why we have evidence, and not armchair psychology claptrap, to decide who goes to prison and who doesn't. The evidence doesn't stack up in this case, and it never did, regardless of how close together Amanda's eyes are.

I know that you believe you have some deep insight into Amanda's soul. In my opinion the views you have expressed here reveal far more about you than they do about Amanda's character.
I've never met her and I claim no special insight into her psyche. I am 100% convinced she is innocent based on the evidence. I believe she has been through an extraordinarily difficult situation for the last several years. I don't know if I would have handled it as well as she has.

People have instincts. I've never met her obviously, but I've seen and heard her speak just like most on here have. This is my instinct on her. That is all. Instincts are natural and it is normal to have an instinct - that is probably how humankind survived a long time ago. All I am saying is how I personally feel.

Nonsense. Cold blooded psychopaths are frequently very convincing in interviews, and even to people close to them. Innocent, but socially awkward people, frequently look as guilty as sin even when they aren't.

That's why we have evidence, and not armchair psychology claptrap, to decide who goes to prison and who doesn't. The evidence doesn't stack up in this case, and it never did, regardless of how close together Amanda's eyes are.

I feel as though there is no need anymore for the supporters of Amanda to come to her defense. She is free. What more do they want? I don't see what the point is now. All I am giving is my opinion. What is the point of this defense? I don't get it.

I feel as though there is no need anymore for the supporters of Amanda to come to her defense. She is free. What more do they want? I don't see what the point is now. All I am giving is my opinion. What is the point of this defense? I don't get it.

When you post things like "I can see it in her eyes", do you understand the need of reasonable people to contradict you?

Please share with us your qualifications, qualifications that can be verified so that we may be able to judge your credibility against the qualifications of someone like John Douglas.

Thanks,
Glenn

There are indeed people who claim they can spot deception by looking at body language and how a person talks and whatever. I have no opinion on it, but to say it is all nonsense is a bit harsh. IMO. I remember my mother could always tell when I was lying, so maybe there is some truth to it :)

http://www.eyesforlies.com/blog/2015/03/amanda-knox-speaks-out-2/
(Poll shows 75% voted for Knox was involved in the murder of her roommate. Go fix it quickly! ;))

There are indeed people who claim they can spot deception by looking at body language and how a person talks and whatever. I have no opinion on it, but to say it is all nonsense is a bit harsh. IMO. I remember my mother could always tell when I was lying, so maybe there is some truth to it :)

http://www.eyesforlies.com/blog/2015/03/amanda-knox-speaks-out-2/
(Poll shows 75% voted for Knox was involved in the murder of her roommate. Go fix it quickly! ;))

I actually think this kind of thing is at about the same level as Palm reading and other parlor games .. Load of bunk!

Please share with us your qualifications, qualifications that can be verified so that we may be able to judge your credibility against the qualifications of someone like John Douglas.

Thanks,
Glenn

At least I'm not getting paid for saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld