It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, dear sweet baby Caylee. I haven't stopped by to say hello to you here yet, and today seems like a good time. Hugs and kisses for you.

It's been such a busy day - I hope you're just as busy, exploring castles in the clouds and sending down smiles of sunshine, knowing how much you are loved - not only by your family, but also by all of us, so many who never got to meet you but love you as if you were our own beautiful little girl. You mean so much to everyone who wants to honor you and see justice for you.

We're going to the cinema tonight, and I find myself wondering...did you ever get to see a movie at the theater, honey? I know you enjoyed watching movies at home, but I don't recall ever hearing you went to see a new movie just out and only in theaters...so I'd like to invite you to come along with us, honey. You can have as much popcorn as you can eat. I'll be saving a spot for you. Love love love you.

Hi Caylee ~
Just wanted you to know I have finished your little Memorial flower garden.. It's not very big, but it was planted with great love.. there are Johnny Jump Ups.. in all your favourite shades of pink and blue and mauve and yellow!! they have little 'faces' to remind me of your sweet little face..there are Forget Me Nots .. their bright blue shade is 'True Blue'.. they carry a promise you will never be forgotten... then there are Lilly of the Valley, chosen for their lovely scent and their pretty little white flowers, they are a suitable way to honour all those people who have prayed for you, I think. Finally, there were some volunteer flowers already growing there, some Columbine..and I left them, in honour of the volunteers who tried so hard to find you.

Yesterday I found a lovely little angel statue to place in the corner to watch over the flowers for us. I hope you find time to visit on earth here for a bit, and stop by to enjoy your flowers.

Lastly, I chose flowers that will come back each year on their own, and I have made out a piece of paper asking that other people will take care of this little spot, if I am not able to do so anymore myself. The doctors tell me I may soon have to leave here, and if that is true, I may soon be walking hand in hand with you in that beautiful place where you are living now. Won't that be fun? You can show me all the prettiest things there.
But for now, I have to go water your flowers and make sure no weeds are bothering them.
bye for now little one ~

Hi Caylee ~
Just wanted you to know I have finished your little Memorial flower garden.. It's not very big, but it was planted with great love.. there are Johnny Jump Ups.. in all your favourite shades of pink and blue and mauve and yellow!! they have little 'faces' to remind me of your sweet little face..there are Forget Me Nots .. their bright blue shade is 'True Blue'.. they carry a promise you will never be forgotten... then there are Lilly of the Valley, chosen for their lovely scent and their pretty little white flowers, they are a suitable way to honour all those people who have prayed for you, I think. Finally, there were some volunteer flowers already growing there, some Columbine..and I left them, in honour of the volunteers who tried so hard to find you.

Yesterday I found a lovely little angel statue to place in the corner to watch over the flowers for us. I hope you find time to visit on earth here for a bit, and stop by to enjoy your flowers.

Lastly, I chose flowers that will come back each year on their own, and I have made out a piece of paper asking that other people will take care of this little spot, if I am not able to do so anymore myself. The doctors tell me I may soon have to leave here, and if that is true, I may soon be walking hand in hand with you in that beautiful place where you are living now. Won't that be fun? You can show me all the prettiest things there.
But for now, I have to go water your flowers and make sure no weeds are bothering them.
bye for now little one ~

GOD BLESS YOU SNOW WALKER. you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Hello, darling Angel. You know why I'm here today. I know what will be will be. But I just wanted you to know that you're so loved by so many, and the dates are quite significant, aren't they little baby girl? You have touched us all in so many ways - go run and play now, baby Caylee. You are safe and loved and protected forever and ever.

Sweetie, I'm so sorry for what you went through during your last days here. I've cried thinking about how scared and confused you must have been. I don't understand either, honey. I wish that I could pick you up to give you a hug and comfort you. You were such a sweet, good girl, Caylee. When we're little girls, we think our Mommys are perfect and want to grow up to be just like them; but even Mommys get sick. Sometimes its not like a tummy ache or a bad cough, but the kind of sick that hurts in the soul. I'm telling you this so you will know it was nothing you did bad that caused her to do the things she did to you. You are loved by so many people, sweetie! I hope your Mommy gets better, Caylee.

This is the time of year you should be swimming in the pool ~ splashing, laughing, and bringing big smiles to all who surround you. I pray you are swimming like a fish in heaven, where there is no fear of anyone hurting you ever again.

l_7b2485c5ffff81d4044fad31e30217e1.jpg

You were never any trouble, Caylee. Nope. Not one bit. Not even for a second. I promise, sweet girl.

You were everything good, and all good. A precious and sweet delight.

You are loved, Caylee.

Good morning sweet little girly. I was thinking about you and wanted to say "hi".

Here are more balloons for you!! :balloons:

Rest in Peace Sweet Baby. :blowkiss:

cayleepic-stool.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVdMz8cW_H8"]YouTube - What rights did I have? Caylee Marie Anthony[/ame]

Hi sweet little angel. I hope you're having fun up in Heaven playing with all of your little friends and swimming with the angels.

Lots of love to you sweetheart. :blowkiss:

cayleepic-bakershat.jpg

Beautiful girl, fire works must look so amazing when you look down on them from heaven. I hope you're having fun up there, playing tricks on the angels, chasing puppies and playing with kittens.

Don't ever forget how much we all love you. I'm saving the biggest hug and snuggle session ever for when I make it up there with you. In the mean time, just know that we all think about you every day. Sending you hugs and kisses sweet baby.

Hi, sweet Caylee. I hope you had a good time with all your angel friends for the 4th of July. I bet those fireworks looked so beautiful from where you are. Thank you for talking to us...keep talking baby girl, soon justice will be served. You will always hold a special place in everyone's heart and we will NEVER FORGET YOU! :blowkiss::rose::rose::rose::grouphug:

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Caylee, I went to see my doctor this morning. I had to wait a while to see her. As I sat there, a little girl about 2 1/2 years old came in. She stood there just in front of me, waiting while her Mommie talked to the receptionist. She was wearing a pretty pink dress and pink flip flops that lit up every time she moved.

I told her how much I liked her flip flops, and she smiled the biggest smile at me. Then someone's cell phone played a song, and the pretty little girl danced. She smiled at me and she danced. And I thought of you, Caylee. It made me cry. I wish you were still in this world.

I hope you are happy, sweet girl. I hope you feel safe. I hope you feel loved. I hope you are smiling and dancing.

Hi Sweetie, A day doesn't go by without me wanting to jump into one of your pictures and pinch your cherub cheeks and kiss you like an old Auntie. We have picked up from where you left off. You were a gift sent to from heaven to bring sunshine into a home that was filled with darkness. You did great sweetheart. Now it is time for others to try and bring the joy of what truth offers to your host family and we will do the best we can as you did by bringing the innocense of unconditional love to this family. Even though your earthly stay was short you have given this family a lifetime to remember the grace you brought into thier home. Play in the sunshine that only the angels know and someday I'll get that hug. Until then I will write, sing, & pray for all your buddies who are still here on earth laughing and crying to make sense out of angry disturbed families. For every child wisked to heaven I will advocate for their voices to remain to be heard. You are my sunshine :angel:

Sweet lovin doll, Caylee - when I see pics of you I want to grab you and cuddle you and tickle you and make you laugh. Nothing like the pure laughter of little ones! I love the video where you were just beginning solid food it looks like. I loved that time for my babies and grandbabies and you too. And dear God above, bebe, the video where you sang "You are my sunshine" brings joy to my heart. The laughter of little ones is matched only by their sweet singing! I take great comfort in the fact that, since you are no longer here, you are in a place where I'll meet you one day. You are beloved and precious to so many of us. You have a permanent place in my heart. Much love poured out in your memory, sweet thing.

Hi sweet little one. It's been a whole year now since your grandma called 911 looking for you and we the world came to know you.

I think about you every day and I wish you were still here, but I know you are in a better place now.

Rest peacefully little angel. :blowkiss:

cayleepic-cutie.jpg

It was a year ago that "we" first heard about you and saw your pretty face! But, we'll NEVER FORGET YOU!!:blowkiss:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jlKgwLGvRM"]YouTube - Caylee's Photo Album 3 - Cherokee Amazing Grace[/ame]
:rose:We Love You Caylee Marie-Forever and Ever:rose:

2045cbce-7958-4549-8d5b-03e969fc6bfc.jpg

It was this picture of Caylee which captured my heart one year ago. Besides the fact that she was adorable, I was struck by the pose and the expression on her face...so pensive for one so young. It sort of reminded me of Rafael's cherubs. Where was this precious child...and what was she dreaming of behind those big beautiful eyes? Knowing what I know now, I can't help but wonder if it was heaven.

Caylee, you will always have a special place in my heart. Sing and dance with the angels, sweet baby.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay