J Blanchard Park #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone discovered if Nicole G, perhaps, was the counselor Cindy had been seeing (the one who told her to kick Casey out and take custody of Caylee)?

That is what I was wondering also. OR... could Caylee's biological father have some connection to her? I must say the longer this case goes on, as stange as it may be, the less I believe that KC hurt her. I think with the significance of the June 9th date, these 2 cases are more likely than not connected.

Has anyone discovered if Nicole G, perhaps, was the counselor Cindy had been seeing (the one who told her to kick Casey out and take custody of Caylee)?

That is what I am wondering also. OR... could Caylee's biological father have some connection to Nicole?

The longer this case goes on, strange as it may be, I am more convinced that KC did not hurt her. I think with the significance of that June 9th date being thrown around and still being on the OSCO site - there more likely than not is a connection with these cases.

Also the fact that Caylee was seen on June 15th, if this connection was a factor, means nothing. Just because a crime was either commited or witnessed on the 9th does not mean she (Caylee) would have had to either been kidnapped and held or shipped off on that date.

For me, the cadaver dogs hitting on three seperate spots in the backyard is the best support for the theory that Casey was tasked with getting rid of the murder weapon. You can imagine a person moving a hammer or something like that around in the backyard, maybe in an effort to decide where to bury it, but moving a body around mulitple times? Not such an easy task.

Were the autopsy results for Nicole G. ever released. I tried to find any info on them, but cannot. I apologize if this has already been posted.

coinkydink?

Yes, pure coincidence. The only place I have posted about chloroform and Nicole is here. But now it does make me wonder if I really did read it somewhere on the internet news because apparently someone else out there thinks they did too. Maybe it was something that was mis-reported and then corrected...I don't know. All I know is that I read it somewhere.

For me, the cadaver dogs hitting on three seperate spots in the backyard is the best support for the theory that Casey was tasked with getting rid of the murder weapon. You can imagine a person moving a hammer or something like that around in the backyard, maybe in an effort to decide where to bury it, but moving a body around mulitple times? Not such an easy task.

Good point seranade. :)

Were the autopsy results for Nicole G. ever released. I tried to find any info on them, but cannot. I apologize if this has already been posted.

I can't find anything about this either. I've been looking. The only thing I can find is that they aren't releasing anything.

Something I found on Castiron tattoo friends list .
Another girl is deceased just recently but no clue how.

Let me check..

I have noticed people still referring incorrectly to the date NG was murdered. It was not June 9th. It was June 10th instead. They found her body on June 11th. Casey and Caylee were at Underhill walking with Kristen and her child between June 11th-13th. Kristen did not notice anything wrong at that time.

Nicole Pauline Ganguzza, 26, passed away June 10, 2008 in Orlando, FL. Mrs. Ganguzza was born February 25, 1982 in Paterson, NJ.

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/index2.html

I am certain that using a tattoo artist and being unfortunate enough to have then passed away should not link someone to a Missing Person/Homicide investigation. It is horrific to think another family could be drug into this upon losing their loved one. :furious:

I guess they want a rock solid case before charging her. They don't want this one to slip away especially after they have put so much into it
and don't forget her child neglect trial that is coming up in November. LE is not in a rush...nor should they be. They have Casey on plenty of things already that are amazingly easy to prove and easy to charge her with. She won't be out on bail after her child neglect trial which includes obstruction of an investigation....I believe she will be in prison serving out a sentence of some sort. BTW does anyone know what type of sentence she could be looking at if found guilty in November? TIA

When you move a decaying body from a burial spot to...say the trunk of a car...depending on extent of the decomposition, there could be fluids which leaked or a number of things that took place to cause more than one area where the cadaver dogs would hit.

If a person had a hammer or such object to get rid of...why not toss it off a bridge instead of going to all the trouble of burying it?! You have to remember the person you are dealing with here is not exactly a "worker bee". IMO, CA would go to the trouble of burying Caylee's body...but she would not lift a finger to dig three holes to bury a hammer. Makes no logical sense.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators said they released composite sketches of people who were in an east Orange County park the day a female jogger was murdered.
http://www.foxreno.com/news/16635987/detail.html

Composite sketch: http://www.foxreno.com/slideshow/news/16635844/detail.html

Actually, if you do a bit more research, the person in the sketch was interviewed by police later and cleared. All four men whose sketches were put out as persons of interest have all been cleared by police.

My opinion and my opinion only- I posted this in another thread, KC is a pathological liar, they take tidbits from actual stories to create their lies.If I were a pathological liar and my mom caught me and I needed to cover up truth, I would personally say that the killer of NG had put NG in my car and their family has taken Caylee and if we don't play along they will harm Caylee.It is rumored down in this Orlando area that the man who harmed NG is hispanic this is why CA is on Univision to find Caylee.
What she needs to do is get KC to tell the truth and not victimize an innocent family.....Wishful thinking but we are not dealing with rational we are dealing with someone who is incapable of telling the truth.....

Actually, if you do a bit more research, the person in the sketch was interviewed by police later and cleared. All four men whose sketches were put out as persons of interest have all been cleared by police.
Thanks for the update! If it were possible, I would go back and remove that post altogether...but has been too long already.

I have noticed people still referring incorrectly to the date NG was murdered. It was not June 9th. It was June 10th instead. They found her body on June 11th. Casey and Caylee were at Underhill walking with Kristen and her child between June 11th-13th. Kristen did not notice anything wrong at that time.

Nicole Pauline Ganguzza, 26, passed away June 10, 2008 in Orlando, FL. Mrs. Ganguzza was born February 25, 1982 in Paterson, NJ.

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/index2.html

I am certain that using a tattoo artist and being unfortunate enough to have then passed away should not link someone to a Missing Person/Homicide investigation. It is horrific to think another family could be drug into this upon losing their loved one. :furious:

I fully agree however, if you read my theory, the link is not that this poor woman was involved, my theory is that did Casey have anything to do with her death. She was a counselor, Cindy spoke with a counselor, the police have never said who this counselor was that Cindy spoke with. IF it was Nicole, perhaps out of anger could Casey have done something to this poor woman, then several days later done something to her daughter because perhaps she heard/saw too much?

I had several questions on my list and the first one is, does this woman work for the place that counseled Cindy? or was she the actual counselor even.

If the answer is yes we need to move on to question two. Did she have chloroform in her system.

If Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away, perhaps Casey got mad enough to do something dreadful to the counselor.

All we know from police reports is that she was murdered, we do not even know if she was raped. This could perhaps be because she was not and the police do not want to reveal that yet. If she was not this was a revenge killing or something like that. Unless the rapist was interrupted before he could finish. And WHY rape someone in a thorny thicket? I have a strong feeling she was only murdered and was not raped.

Casey kept linking to this park, the previous incident in this park was over a year prior, 6 days prior to Caylee's disappearance there was a murder in this park. I would like to exclude this murder from my suspicions of Casey being involved but there are way too many components that lead me to believe there is a possibility that Casey may be involved.

Those records will not be released so there is absolutely no way to know who CA went to see or if NG worked there.

I do not see ANY connection to Caylee's disappearance. Casey's mention of the park was another red herring and we should not believe a word out of her mouth. Every single thing she has said has been determined to be a lie.

I fully agree however, if you read my theory, the link is not that this poor woman was involved, my theory is that did Casey have anything to do with her death. She was a counselor, Cindy spoke with a counselor, the police have never said who this counselor was that Cindy spoke with. IF it was Nicole, perhaps out of anger could Casey have done something to this poor woman, then several days later done something to her daughter because perhaps she heard/saw too much?

I had several questions on my list and the first one is, does this woman work for the place that counseled Cindy? or was she the actual counselor even.

If the answer is yes we need to move on to question two. Did she have chloroform in her system.

If Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away, perhaps Casey got mad enough to do something dreadful to the counselor.

All we know from police reports is that she was murdered, we do not even know if she was raped. This could perhaps be because she was not and the police do not want to reveal that yet. If she was not this was a revenge killing or something like that. Unless the rapist was interrupted before he could finish. And WHY rape someone in a thorny thicket? I have a strong feeling she was only murdered and was not raped.

Casey kept linking to this park, the previous incident in this park was over a year prior, 6 days prior to Caylee's disappearance there was a murder in this park. I would like to exclude this murder from my suspicions of Casey being involved but there are way too many components that lead me to believe there is a possibility that Casey may be involved.

I don't think this is at all plausible.

1. There was a known problem with sexual assaults in Blanchard park, most likely NG is a victim of this same perp.

2. Casey would IMO not be strong enough to pull NG into a wooded area. Casey is not particularily strong or physically apt.

3. While we know little at this point about the particulars of NG's murder, we do know it was very brutal and a horrific scene. It would be unusual for a female to murder another female in this manner- while not unheard of, it would be distinctly unusual.

4. The thicket was *very* dense and brambly. NG had numerous scratches and abrasions from being dragged through it, so would the perp. We have lots of photos of Casey around June, IIRC there is no evidence of this on her body.

5. I think Casey keeps mentioning this park because Caylee's body can be found there. She has staged the hand-off of Caylee in this location to legitimize her presence there.

I really *really* doubt that the cases have anything in common. There has been at least one rapist at work in the area for a long time, and Orlando has a large population. In any large population you are going to see violent crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored