Jailhouse audio/video surveillance visits to be released to public

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that when Ronald "seduced" Crystal at age 14, he was only 16 himself. Did Art not remember that little fact?

I see nothing wrong with that age difference. That truly is misleading. How old was Ron when he started seeing Amber? I do think Misty was too young for Ron and he should have known better.

O/T: Madj, I do hope you are okay.

I am waiting with you all for the release of the tapes. I have followed the Haleigh story form the beginning, but havent been active in Haleigh thread.. So as I am trying to catch up a bit, I have ost of the players in this (oh so SAD) game figured out, but who the heck is Nay Nay??

Nay Nay is Misty's girlfriend that she pals around with and she also gave a rather lengthy interview at the beginning of this case.

Where will be the best source to find the tapes? One of the newspapers or AH? Where are you all watching for them?

Nay Nay is Misty's girlfriend that she pals around with and she also gave a rather lengthy interview at the beginning of this case.

Where will be the best source to find the tapes? One of the newspapers or AH? Where are you all watching for them?

I'm watching for them here...LOL. Is that wrong?:angel:

This is interesting news. Glad to hear it, glad to know LE is indeed cranking up both the pressure and the heat on all of them. Something is going to give I suspect.

This is interesting news. Glad to hear it, glad to know LE is indeed cranking up both the pressure and the heat on all of them. Something is going to give I suspect.

Hey raisincharlie aren't you in St. Augustine?? Why don't you just hop :dance: over to the jail and have a visit with Donna, Misty and Tommy and ask them all the question we want answered! LOL!! Wish it was that easy!

Hope you are enjoying your visit in our beautiful state!

Check out the new sub title that I believe has been added to the AH article:

"SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION FOR RONALD CUMMINGS?"

LOL, I didn't notice it the first time I read it.

Hey raisincharlie aren't you in St. Augustine?? Why don't you just hop :dance: over to the jail and have a visit with Donna, Misty and Tommy and ask them all the question we want answered! LOL!! Wish it was that easy!

Hope you are enjoying your visit in our beautiful state!

I don't care to talk to any of them to be honest, except maybe Donna Brock. The rest of them, even the ones not in jail, would lie as easily today as they did yesterday and probably will do again tomorrow.

Daytona - and yes, I always enjoy FL when I get down there. :)

:blowkiss:Thank You all so much for the kind words. Dr. said I may have re-injured my back, C4 C7 and bulging disc what ever that is, I know it has to do with my spine. I will be OK, I eat lots of garlic..lol so off to more MRI's next week. He was really nice and told me if I didn't want pain meds it was OK, he did give me vicoden though and told me to take as needed and try to sub for Tylenol if possible. He said that most don't realize how dangerous vicodin/hyrocodone is for the liver and should only be used short term. So, he is hired as my new doc. :blowkiss:

:waitasec:Now, where are our audios? I was so sure when I got back they would of been up.:banghead:

I don't care to talk to any of them to be honest, except maybe Donna Brock. The rest of them, even the ones not in jail, would lie as easily today as they did yesterday and probably will do again tomorrow.

Daytona - and yes, I always enjoy FL when I get down there. :)

DUH! I don't know where my brain was I know you are in Daytona! :blushing:
I agree with you completely. Would like for someone to talk to Donna! Been to quite about her

Well, I am ready for the audios to compare what the family said last week to what was actually said.

"Snip" http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...lks-about-arrests/ezXfwPNSLk-hbfVs8RRgBQ.cspx

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Four days after Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested on drug trafficking charges, their families are talking to Action News about the experiences they are having behind bars.

Misty’s family say she has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

Ronald Cummings, grandmother tells Action News he does have access to a telephone. She says Ronald has contacted them a few times but mainly talks about the search for Haleigh.

Wonderful an inmate and former pimp, as Art H so gently describes, J Williams supported Kristina(Nay Nay) and A Brooks, ???

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/misty-croslin-caught-on-tape-coming-soon/#more-3833

snip~Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.) ~ end snip

BOLD IN () BY ME : Wondering if Art means to report that RC SEDUCED Amber or Crystal?

I can't help but wonder where all these "young girl's" parents were while all this alleged "seducing" was taking place. We can blame RC to the ends of the earth but I would also like to see these parents held accountable for the serious and blatant child abuse and neglect that Art Harris seems to leave out in most of his pieces. JMO

:clap: :clap:

:banghead: I'm starting to get impatient.... :furious:
:sick: I'm starting to get SICK of waiting... :burn:

:mad: WHERE ARE THOSE DARN TAPES??!! :steamed:

Is this some sick joke that Art and NG are playing on us? They're just trying to bait us so we will watch the NG show tonight... boost ratings a little bit or something.... I'm starting to think that there AREN'T any videos/tapes....lol :crazy:

:blowkiss:Thank You all so much for the kind words. Dr. said I may have re-injured my back, C4 C7 and bulging disc what ever that is, I know it has to do with my spine. I will be OK, I eat lots of garlic..lol so off to more MRI's next week. He was really nice and told me if I didn't want pain meds it was OK, he did give me vicoden though and told me to take as needed and try to sub for Tylenol if possible. He said that most don't realize how dangerous vicodin/hyrocodone is for the liver and should only be used short term. So, he is hired as my new doc. :blowkiss:

:waitasec:Now, where are our audios? I was so sure when I got back they would of been up.:banghead:

Sorry to hear about your back - injuries to C4 and C7 can be quite painful since they are close together (sorry, my bro is a chiro). And I luv, luv, luv your doctor. Mine had a similar stance after my hysterectomy -- had drugs in the hospital, but sent me home with a much lighter version. I can say that I appreciate that now. It made the healing process go quicker, and I didn't become an addict! Hang in there, and hope you feel better.

Mel

:banghead: I'm starting to get impatient.... :furious:
:sick: I'm starting to get SICK of waiting... :burn:

:mad: WHERE ARE THOSE DARN TAPES??!! :steamed:

Is this some sick joke that Art and NG are playing on us? They're just trying to bait us so we will watch the NG show tonight... boost ratings a little bit or something.... I'm starting to think that there AREN'T any videos/tapes....lol :crazy:

I think it might be a little while as the SA's office is going to listen to them and edit as they see fit.

Then you can count on Art and Mz. Nancy to put up maybe five minutes of them which they will play over and over. Art will add a few more minutes when the number of hits at his site drops again. The others will do the same, control site hits.

The best thing that can happen is that the media themselves will get a copy and post the entire audio file at one time. Otherwise - we aren't ever going to hear the entire contents released by the SA. JMO

LOL, thanks charlie (aka "Scanner King")!! I guess I'm getting impatient for no reason. May as well just give up on seeing the whole thing today... perhaps tomorrow or the next day! :) (I've decided to try and be optimistic now...)

I'm sure interested in that evidence. Maybe Nancy will stop calling Ron her golden child.

MOO

Mel

I just wanna gag every single time she talks about how much pain, how sincere he was with that fall on my knees act.

LOL, thanks charlie (aka "Scanner King")!! I guess I'm getting impatient for no reason. May as well just give up on seeing the whole thing today... perhaps tomorrow or the next day! :) (I've decided to try and be optimistic now...)

There you go. I have a feeling with a little time Jax 4 who did the interview with Ron from the Flagler County jail will put the whole thing up.

After the KC tapes and sunshine law and everything, (both in Florida also) I am surprised if they wouldn't at least be aware of the possibility of these tapes being released... maybe we will all be hearing what they want us to hear... just a thought...

Yeah, one would think so. Personally, I don't think of them have enough "edumacation" to read the papers & probably never turn the channel off Jerry Springer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono