Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snipped>
Police had never been called to the home in the past &#8212; but there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin and the children, according to Putnam County Capt. Steve Rose. "There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn't elaborate.

Question: Anyone know who other than HaLeigh&#8217;s school would have filed complaints with DCF that involved Misty Croslin and his children? Was the school threatening Ron because of HaLeigh&#8217;s poor attendance record?

Well, we also don't know if they were ever called to any of Ron's other residences. He'd moved frequently with those children.

In Misty's latest jail visit w/ her mom, she says something like, I'm not scared about going to prison and I'll be 38 years old when I get out. I wonder if this was an attempt, by Misty, to deliver a message to Ron that she was hanging in there and wouldn't talk ?

In Misty's latest jail visit w/ her mom, she says something like, I'm not scared about going to prison and I'll be 38 years old when I get out. I wonder if this was an attempt, by Misty, to deliver a message to Ron that she was hanging in there and wouldn't talk ?
maybe.....but there's been so much talk of LE playing them against each other, she might have been told to say that. Who knows???

I actually remember that. It was the first story I remembering hearing. Misty woke up when Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom, when Haleigh didn't come back, Misty went looking for her and found that she was gone.

Yes I do too, there were are few different versions before Misty settled on a version she stuck with.

hoping someone can help me here, are there any transcribed records of the phone calls/videos in this case?? TIA

hoping someone can help me here, are there any transcribed records of the phone calls/videos in this case?? TIA

Hi there..There have been a few transcriptions done over the course of the past year of certain interviews and the very first 911 call for sure. Could you be more specific on what interview or call you might be looking for and I might be able to direct you accordingly...: )

Thanks so much. I am hoping to find transcribed the original 911 call. Also if it isnt too much trouble can you link me to the original police report. I have searched but to no avail. TIA

Thanks so much. I am hoping to find transcribed the original 911 call. Also if it isnt too much trouble can you link me to the original police report. I have searched but to no avail. TIA

part one: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_1.html

part two: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_2.html

police report is here in this thread, along with other docs you might want to read through: DOCUMENT links ****NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks so much Elle. I have been going thru the Docs link and I keep getting lost in there so you have been a wonderful help!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back