Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Misty was talking to her Dad, at around the 28:00 minute mark, could anyone else hear a woman talking about Misty/HaLeigh? I think she was talking to an inmate also via telephone. I could make out a couple things; "She probably sold her to the Mexicans" and "They buried her in that pond out back." I don't think she knew that was Misty's father... I kept waiting for Hank Sr. to explode on her. People should think before making comments like that when they're visiting - you just never know who's on the phone next to you.

When Misty was talking to her Dad, at around the 28:00 minute mark, could anyone else hear a woman talking about Misty/HaLeigh? I think she was talking to an inmate also via telephone. I could make out a couple things; "She probably sold her to the Mexicans" and "They buried her in that pond out back." I don't think she knew that was Misty's father... I kept waiting for Hank Sr. to explode on her. People should think before making comments like that when they're visiting - you just never know who's on the phone next to you.
that makes me think that the other inmates ARE having a field day with this bunch. probably bored & nothing better to do.

You are so right.

Wish I could hear what Misty was saying to her Dad. :(

I "think" I heard her say she didn't make any money off Donna's deal. Didn't the report say she got a hundred dollars for setting up the deal?

that makes me think that the other inmates ARE having a field day with this bunch. probably bored & nothing better to do.

Oh yeah they are! Misty's complaining to her Dad about being alone in cell...you can tell though that Hank's scared to death about her going into GP - Misty isn't getting it.

MOO-

Wish I could hear what Misty was saying to her Dad. :(

I "think" I heard her say she didn't make any money off Donna's deal. Didn't the report say she got a hundred dollars for setting up the deal?

There is one section there that I think is all about Donna - Hank even tells Misty that she is going to be real mad...if Donna is halfway smart - she is spilling every little thing she knows. I kinda think she is since she now has a conflict consul - not just a regular PD. She is separating herself IMO- that means she is talking.

OMG - When I heard Hank Sr. tell Misty that she "needed to call her Nanny" I spit my coffee out all over my comp screen! Then I figured out he meant her "Nanny-Grammy" - not Zanny the Nanny... :crazy:

MOO -

Sounds to me like the older Croslin's were living off the younger Croslin( and their neighbors, via Tommy)

this is rather useless. One-sided convo. And isn't this vid supposed to be with Mom? Grr

Sounds to me like the older Croslin's were living off the younger Croslin( and their neighbors, via Tommy)

Exactly....and not one of them had a legitimate job. and no one questioned where the money was coming from?

i can hear both sides of the convo... here are some quick typed out JUICY parts of the convo between Misty & Lisa...

Art harris called yesterday and someone in Nevada was trying to come up with the money to get misty out… art is going to keep in contact with lisa…

Misty asks if lindsey is talking bout her and lisa says YES

… misty asked bout Tallon/Talent or something like that and lisa says Tallon/Talent don’t think he can come up here..didnt tell her why… misty asks so he wont come vist me and lisa said no I don’t think so

Grandma sent letter yesterday and lisa sent one today…misty wants letters…

Lisa asks if they let her out in population .. misty says no & she don’t know why… lisa said ask them…misty said they told her to give it a couple days & maybe…

Misty asks…did art harris say how long before the ppl can bail her out… lisa said he didn’t say he just wanted to know if they were willing to allow it…misty asks did he say it was a for sure thing… lisa said he didn’t say its for sure but that he knows ppl in Nevada that is trying to get ur bond

Lisa asks misty if she been watchin tv… misty said no because of way its positioned… lisa says Ronald did a thing the other day and said that you were his exwife and friend only & that he has a girlfriend.. misty says yeah, I don’t care…

I saw tina at bitters? And she said she didn’t have ur stuff... then misty goes nuts
lol

bbm~ TY for that! That makes sense now..as LFlorida posted on another thread .. Tina is Hope's mom (RC's aunt) and they were prolly in her car. THEN, in convo w/her Dad, Misty must have been talking about her wallet, phone, etc (I couldn't hardly hear her) and Hanks Sr said something like..ehh..they're not gonna give it to us, they're putting it all on you...everything..all of them

OMG - When I heard Hank Sr. tell Misty that she "needed to call her Nanny" I spit my coffee out all over my comp screen! Then I figured out he meant her "Nanny-Grammy" - not Zanny the Nanny... :crazy:

MOO -

Me Too! I thought for a minute he was making a bad joke..seriously..like to explain the situation away..

Oh yeah they are! Misty's complaining to her Dad about being alone in cell...you can tell though that Hank's scared to death about her going into GP - Misty isn't getting it.

MOO-

Don't throw anything at me anybody :truce: but...
I was very surprised @ the empathy I felt for Hank Sr in this video. No matter what else can be said about him imo.. He seems to be the most honest in his 'reality' of this situation. Not trying to cover it up and encouraging her to tell the truth..and end this charade..while at the same time telling her to talk only to her lawyer. As a parent myself, I can't blame him a bit for that.

He doesn't appear to me anyway, to have a doubt that Misty knows what happened to HaLeigh and to be honest, I came away with an uneasy feeling that possibly he feels she had more involvement in it than I thought she did. IDK, just a feeling out of nowhere and since I believe that Ronald was definitely involved, it makes me almost scared to find out (if we ever do) EXACTLY what did happen to her...:(..I hope I'm just wrong..

Thanks Pondering Mind because I wondered if I was alone in feeling sorry for her dad. He knows both his kids are up the creek, Misty especially. And his wife apparently and he can't do a thing about it. Sounds like he told her to to somewhere else (Michigan, who is there?) and warned her and warned her and now this. I do feel for him. Like I said my favs were - damn you. And this Haleigh stuff has to end, or however he said it. Lindsy better get the heck away from Tommy and stay away. GF he won't change and if he does, I'll gladly eat my words, but take those kids and run now.

I bet she does want out of there,,,bad,,,,,,WHAT is up with AH helping her get in touch with someone to post her bond????????????

I don't know, but that really kinda irritated me! :banghead:

Hank Sr hit that nail on the head too..telling Misty that AH just wanted a story. Not that he cares, lol...but I've lost all respect for Art Harris.

This may have been mentioned already but when Misty is talking to her mom....who is Talent?

Thanks Pondering Mind because I wondered if I was alone in feeling sorry for her dad. He knows both his kids are up the creek, Misty especially. And his wife apparently and he can't do a thing about it. Sounds like he told her to to somewhere else (Michigan, who is there?) and warned her and warned her and now this. I do feel for him. Like I said my favs were - damn you. And this Haleigh stuff has to end, or however he said it. Lindsy better get the heck away from Tommy and stay away. GF he won't change and if he does, I'll gladly eat my words, but take those kids and run now.

bbm~

Girlfriend, you are absolutely right! Been there, done that in 2 relationships. Yep, it took 2x for me to learn and learn I did! They really mean it at that moment with all the apologies..:sick:..the odds of them cleaning up and staying clean are slim to none (of course also depending on how deep they are in)....UNLESS they want sobriety for themselves and never, ever forget that it will be a lifelong battle. "You can't ever get comfortable with the devil" is what ex b-friend used to say. He stayed sober for 5 of our 7 yrs, the last 2 off and on. Once I finally realized that "I" couldn't fix him, I left. Unfortunately, he a had a wealthy gr-mother who believed every word he said and thought I and some of his friends had an ulterior motive :waitasec: for telling her what he was doing..Long story short..he moved back to Detroit where g-mother was and within less than 2 yrs was found OD'd alone in his car in a BAD area of Detroit..a needle still in his arm..Turns out she was PAYING his drug dealers because he said they would hurt him..well no duh! Hurt woulda been better than dead..:furious:

Now that I have gone all OT :blushing:, Hank Sr obviously has not done right by his family and has his demons, but drugs have not fried this mans brain imo, as he appeared to me to be very lucid (not well spoken no..but I don't care about that) and thinking the whole time he was in there. Unlike RC, this man imo has a conscience though...he KNOWS he F'd up and that probably was a contributing factor in where his children are today. Yep this is a man conflicted, with the weight of the world on his shoulders and I feel bad for him..jmo though..

SailorMoon, I'm sure that's not a popular opinion and that's ok too! We all draw from different experiences in our life..

This may have been mentioned already but when Misty is talking to her mom....who is Talent?

That's what I would like to know! I've seen that question on just about every thread, but no answer yet. I got the impression it was someone important to Misty...then her dad said they didn't want anything to do with Talent. If you find out PLEASE let me know! AFAIK, that is a whole brand new name popping up..:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back