Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, when are the jailbirds going to sing? Cheep cheep

One thing that I found telling was Lisa letting Misty know RC said he had another girlfriend and Misty said whatever. Then immediately after that they're talking about Tina having Misty's phone, ID, etc. and Misty is livid that Tina said she doesn't have it.
BBM

ITA. On the NG show they were commenting on how "high school" it was for them to be talking about boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but IMO it wasn't like that it all. It was kind of like Lisa was saying:

"Uh look darlin... Ronald is dissing you and saying he's got another girlfriend. Can you believe the nerve of that *bleep*?? Don't that piss you off??" As if she was trying to get Misty to turn on him.

She wants her daughter to try to save herself, and tell what she knows about Ronald's involvement with Haleigh. "Don't sacrifice yourself to cover for that *bleep*!!!!!"

Misty stuck to her guns and claimed not to care, but the look on her face and the tone of her voice said otherwise. She doesn't want to tell on him because she is equally as guilty of whatever happened to poor Haleigh. OR it could be that she *thinks* she is because that's what he's led her to believe. OR she fears if she squeals, she or one of her family members will wind up dead.

JMO

Wonder if she was saying "White Boy"?
I think she was saying "write back", as in she wanted "Talent" to write her back.

ITA snookie

I heard "write me" too.

I was just wondering about something......I heard that Misty supposedly asked TN and her sister-in-law to babysit the night Haleigh went missing, is that right? If Misty was looking for a babysitter why didn't she just ask GMS when she supposedly came over to drop off laundry? Maybe GMS was there to pick the kids up after she got the call from TN saying that Misty needed someone to watch the kids. Just thinking out loud.

Don't know IF this belongs here or not, but I have been totally confused on this subject..As I NOW understand it though, TN was the one who was offering to pay Misty to watch the kids and Misty told TN she didn't have to pay her. Misty is the one who told TN if it was ok with Ronald she would do it.
So if TN called Misty on Monday offering to pay her to babysit, why did TN state on the NG show Misty and Ron C were up all night on Sunday night talking and trying to work things out...JMO

I truly believe there are a couple of things to remember with these videos.

They are days old for one thing. That is obvious by the mentioning of the Nevada group that was going to bail Misti and Tommy out.

Secondly, I don't think that Leonard P would take this one on. Misti is too big a flight risk and I believe that he learned his lesson with the Anthony case.

Don't know IF this belongs here or not, but I have been totally confused on this subject..As I NOW understand it though, TN was the one who was offering to pay Misty to watch the kids and Misty told TN she didn't have to pay her. Misty is the one who told TN if it was ok with Ronald she would do it.
So if TN called Misty on Monday offering to pay her to babysit, why did TN state on the NG show Misty and Ron C were up all night on Sunday night talking and trying to work things out...JMO

Art is being confusing about the timeline. First he says,

"The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details about Misty Croslin’s behaviour the night she reported her boyfriend’s five year old daughter missing from their trailer in Satsuma, Florida almost a year ago—that she had balked at babysitting Haleigh Cummings, and her little brother, JR, complaining she was just too exhausted after a three day binge of drugs and sex with party pals."

However, a few paragraphs down he says,

"The night Misty at first refused to babysit Haleigh was Sunday night, Feb. 8, about 30 hours before she reported Haleigh missing. That night, sources close to the case tell me she told police she and Ronald stayed up all night fighting, and overslept. Frantic he might be late dropping Haleigh again after so many tardys, and risk losing custody, Ron Cummings loaded her and Misty into his purple Altima and drove like a bat out of hell, neighbors told me in exclusive interviews, nearly running down other children at the bus stop."

"The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details about Misty Croslin’s behaviour the night she reported her boyfriend’s five year old daughter missing from their trailer in Satsuma, Florida almost a year ago—that she had balked at babysitting Haleigh Cummings, and her little brother, JR, complaining she was just too exhausted after a three day binge of drugs and sex with party pals."

"The night Misty at first refused to babysit Haleigh was Sunday night, Feb. 8, about 30 hours before she reported Haleigh missing. That night, sources close to the case tell me she told police she and Ronald stayed up all night fighting, and overslept. Frantic he might be late dropping Haleigh again after so many tardys, and risk losing custody, Ron Cummings loaded her and Misty into his purple Altima and drove like a bat out of hell, neighbors told me in exclusive interviews, nearly running down other children at the bus stop."

What can I say other than once again AH has managed to leave me totally confused....JMO

EDIT.. So is he saying she first refused on Sunday and then TN called her on Monday and offered to pay her to babysit..

BBM

ITA. On the NG show they were commenting on how "high school" it was for them to be talking about boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but IMO it wasn't like that it all. It was kind of like Lisa was saying:

"Uh look darlin... Ronald is dissing you and saying he's got another girlfriend. Can you believe the nerve of that *bleep*?? Don't that piss you off??" As if she was trying to get Misty to turn on him.

She wants her daughter to try to save herself, and tell what she knows about Ronald's involvement with Haleigh. "Don't sacrifice yourself to cover for that *bleep*!!!!!"

Misty stuck to her guns and claimed not to care, but the look on her face and the tone of her voice said otherwise. She doesn't want to tell on him because she is equally as guilty of whatever happened to poor Haleigh. OR it could be that she *thinks* she is because that's what he's led her to believe. OR she fears if she squeals, she or one of her family members will wind up dead.

JMO

I think she was saying "write back", as in she wanted "Talent" to write her back.

The most interesting thing I found about this statement, "I don't care." is that SHE LOOKS STRAIGHT AT THE CAMERA WHEN SHE SAYS IT!!
Straight at that camera. Co-inkydink? I don't know.

Yeah, who is 'Talent' anyway? Sugar Daddy? New BF? Her supplier/dealer? Her "pimp?" Whoever 'Talent' is MC is disturbed that he won't be visiting or writing to her.

I only watched NG last night and haven't looked at all the tapes, but I did find it interesting that she didn't mention Haleigh. She didn't even make a statement that is one of the reasons that she was targeted in the drug bust.
I just find that strange. The police have been "all up in her bidness" for almost a year now, and she doesn't even speculate that is one of the reasons why she's in jail??

I have to say when I heard the part about the bond("what's 10% of $50,000.00?") My jaw dropped on the floor. Seriously? What parent isn't going to know ABSOLUTELY EVERY DETAIL about their child's arrest? What they're charged with, what their bail would be, when they see their attorney, finding out how to help make their case to get them out...? MC's 'Momma' doesn't know how much her bond is?
Yikes.

Ignorance does in fact breed ignorance.

After watching NG last night, I do feel kind of sorry for everyone in this case (obviously more for Haleigh) because it seems that this life is all they know and none of them really have any drive or desire to better themselves in realistic, LEGAL ways. Go back to school, get an education, get a job!
I really feel sorry for MC's Dad. At this point I would like to see him distance himself from his family and clean up his act. Get into rehab, get some counceling, THEN he can get the rest of his family some help.

It seems that MC does know more about Haleigh (just as many of us have thought), but she doesn't seem to care about anyone or anything that is not centered around Misty. Perhaps it has been discussed before, but could Misty be Borderline?

Sorry all, I know I'm rambling, but those tapes on NG last night just spun my head around.

I want to know what Tallent's association is with Misty and Ron. Is this the first time we are hearing his name? And he "just can't" come see her? Why is that? He can't associate himself with her? Too late. His name is now out there.

There is a way to check PC records past the 3 years offered on their site. I've done it in the past, but now can't figure out how I did it. Does anyone know? I think you can actually go back 9 years.

Since we can't hear Misty's side of the conversation with her father, we really don't know if she mentioned Haleigh or not, imo. She would be a fool to talk about any of it in these visits. Hopefully, Misty's attorney is feverishly working with the DA for a plea bargain.

I noticed that too but didn't post or think much of it, he must copy and paste between articles and forget to proofread. Every article is filled with inconsistencies. Like the article we were discussing yesterday about Hank SR not thinking Misty had anything to do with....

Hard to find his reporting reliable.

If you guys check out the Scanner Thread--Ger posted that a guy who was driving Nay around recently has the street name of Tallan. This sounds more like a possibility than the older guy. Sounds like more her age group--maybe some romantic interest there.

Thanks, Pondering--I too felt bad for Hank Sr. Towards the end when he cries a bit and says-maybe if you guys had a better dad really got to me. He has to be going thru severe withdrawals himself--having been on pain killers for nearly a year now and no supply since the big bust. He didn't know if he was even going to live through any of "this" and with Lisa probably going to jail as well. Yeah they created the problems themselves, but I still felt bad for him--and he did tell her to TELL THE TRUTH.

Sounds to me like the older Croslin's were living off the younger Croslin( and their neighbors, via Tommy)
But when MC was arraigned, the judge asked her how she supported herself and she said "I live with my mom and dad".... hmmm....:waitasec:... after watching these videos, I'm still pondering over that one...

But when MC was arraigned, the judge asked her how she supported herself and she said "I live with my mom and dad".... hmmm....:waitasec:... after watching these videos, I'm still pondering over that one...

Mom and Dad live with Lyndsey and Hank Jr, Lyndsey wants to move, Hank Sr says he doesn't know where they will go after that. I thought Misty's mom and dad still both had cases pending....perhaps they will all soon be back under one roof in Putnam County.:waitasec:

If you guys check out the Scanner Thread--Ger posted that a guy who was driving Nay around recently has the street name of Tallan. This sounds more like a possibility than the older guy. Sounds like more her age group--maybe some romantic interest there.

Thanks, Pondering--I too felt bad for Hank Sr. Towards the end when he cries a bit and says-maybe if you guys had a better dad really got to me. He has to be going thru severe withdrawals himself--having been on pain killers for nearly a year now and no supply since the big bust. He didn't know if he was even going to live through any of "this" and with Lisa probably going to jail as well. Yeah they created the problems themselves, but I still felt bad for him--and he did tell her to TELL THE TRUTH.

On NG it showed the name John Talent. Hope that helps..

Maybe I'm just in the dark here, but what is the association between Misty and this guy named Talent? TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes
Back