Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I would like to know! I've seen that question on just about every thread, but no answer yet. I got the impression it was someone important to Misty...then her dad said they didn't want anything to do with Talent. If you find out PLEASE let me know! AFAIK, that is a whole brand new name popping up..:waitasec:

I wonder if Ron knows this guy Misty is asking about? Where is this Talent? How does Misty know him if he's in another state? I wish someone would tell me.

That's what I would like to know! I've seen that question on just about every thread, but no answer yet. I got the impression it was someone important to Misty...then her dad said they didn't want anything to do with Talent. If you find out PLEASE let me know! AFAIK, that is a whole brand new name popping up..:waitasec:

No idea if this is who MC's talking about or not, but the name is the same, and he seems to have been released on Jan. 7.

Maybe?
Talent/Tallent

Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 12:41:00 AM - Booking#: 09-04866
Release Date & Time: 1/7/2010 7:56:55 AM
DOB: 9/29/1967 - RACE: W - SEX: M

No idea if this is who MC's talking about or not, but the name is the same, and he seems to have been released on Jan. 7.

Maybe?
Talent/Tallent

based on the dob - I can't see what Misty would be doing with him at all - or maybe he was one of Hank Sr's "friends"??

ETA: or maybe he has a son that would be about MC's age?

bbm~

Girlfriend, you are absolutely right! Been there, done that in 2 relationships. Yep, it took 2x for me to learn and learn I did! They really mean it at that moment with all the apologies..:sick:..the odds of them cleaning up and staying clean are slim to none (of course also depending on how deep they are in)....UNLESS they want sobriety for themselves and never, ever forget that it will be a lifelong battle. "You can't ever get comfortable with the devil" is what ex b-friend used to say. He stayed sober for 5 of our 7 yrs, the last 2 off and on. Once I finally realized that "I" couldn't fix him, I left. Unfortunately, he a had a wealthy gr-mother who believed every word he said and thought I and some of his friends had an ulterior motive :waitasec: for telling her what he was doing..Long story short..he moved back to Detroit where g-mother was and within less than 2 yrs was found OD'd alone in his car in a BAD area of Detroit..a needle still in his arm..Turns out she was PAYING his drug dealers because he said that would hurt him..well no duh! Hurt woulda been better than dead..:furious:

Now that I have gone all OT :blushing:, Hank Sr obviously has not done right by his family and has his demons, but drugs have not fried this mans brain imo, as he appeared to me to be very lucid (not well spoken no..but I don't care about that) and thinking the whole time he was in there. Unlike RC, this man imo has a conscience though...he KNOWS he F'd up and that probably was a contributing factor in where his children are today. Yep this is a man conflicted, with the weight of the world on his shoulders and I feel bad for him..jmo though..
SailorMoon, I'm sure that's not a popular opinion and that's ok too! We all draw from different experiences in our life..

I agree with you and I think he realizes how deep Misty is in. That she is looking at prison for a long time. He realizes she knows something about Haleigh and that she needs to tell the truth (how different from RCs mom).

Nice to have a dad who can guide you through your first jail experience, how to stay busy and exercise to get tired, where the food is best. (yes I am being sarcastic, it's all just so odd and sad and pathetic that Sr. is at this point in his life with absolutely nothing to show for it. Nothing but sorrow)

Maybe?
Talent/Tallent

I'm so glad you guys are asking this, it's been driving me crazy!! :crazy:

I wonder if Ron knows this guy Misty is asking about? Where is this Talent? How does Misty know him if he's in another state? I wish someone would tell me.

I wonder too..It almost sounds like B-friend, the way she said "he's not going to write me?"..

I didn't read the whole thread, so if you all discussed this forgive me for bringing this up; but, is Hank Sr. throwing out the questions and pleas for Misty to give up what she knows about Haleigh because LE has asked him too? I hear that there is a young offender provision (not sure of the term) where she could get only 6 years, but it would be up to a judge to offer it. Maybe Hank can't tell her right out that it could be a bargaining chip, but is trying to get her to cooperate to get a lesser sentence. One offense is 25 years minimum here, so the young offender provision could be if she talks.....Do you think that is what Hank is doing? They don't let us hear what she is saying to him as a reply, but I can see that he knows she knows something and she needs to tell.

I watched the video again in silence.
I noticed Misty cried, stopped crying,
picked or scratched at her cheek,
thn gets composed and then real agry..........
turns emotions off and on...........

I agree with you and I think he realizes how deep Misty is in. That she is looking at prison for a long time. He realizes she knows something about Haleigh and that she needs to tell the truth (how different from RCs mom).

Nice to have a dad who can guide you through your first jail experience, how to stay busy and exercise to get tired, where the food is best. (yes I am being sarcastic, it's all just so odd and sad and pathetic that Sr. is at this point in his life with absolutely nothing to show for it. Nothing but sorrow)

It really is..especially when it's very possible that the family hasn't always been like this..Remember, he and Lisa are the only ones that are still married out of ALL the families, after all this time.. Not only does he not have anything to show for it, I think it may be just dawning on him how high a price (not $ of course) his children are paying possibly in part for his past. I will say, he did not appear to me to be under the influence of anything in this video, so I don't have any idea if pills became a problem before his accident or not. Obviously,(imo anyway) there has been issues in the Croslin family and drug abuse an extended length of time to end up where they are today..
I do wonder exactly how much Misty has told them. She kept wanting to talk about getting out and he kept telling her this needed to be over with even though as you said..unlike some family members involved in this charade, he was a breath of fresh air, not doing the double speak cover up dance..:dance:

I watched the video again in silence.
I noticed Misty cried, stopped crying,
picked or scratched at her cheek,
thn gets composed and then real agry..........
turns emotions off and on...........

Misty looks like she's "workin' it" / playing to the crowd, IMO....it's clear to me she knows how to manipulate her mom & dad....that's what I see anyway.

Maybe?
Talent/Tallent

Does it say what his charge was?

Misty looks like she's "workin' it" / playing to the crowd, IMO....it's clear to me she knows how to manipulate her mom & dad....that's what I see anyway.

ITA she knows it's all taped........I bet those tears where for her to get mom's sympathy and I do think Misty wants out bad.........but she's an actress!!!!

Maybe?
Talent/Tallent

This guy is in Fl DOC. sorry I don't have the link.
I went and look him up at Vine he in until 10/2010
Date may change. But at this time he is in custody.

based on the dob - I can't see what Misty would be doing with him at all - or maybe he was one of Hank Sr's "friends"??

ETA: or maybe he has a son that would be about MC's age?

Could he be Misty's "sugar daddy"? i knew girls Misty's age who kept a sugar daddy so when times got hard he could come to the rescue. Maybe she thinks he has enough money to get her out. BUT it seems like Talent isnt fooling with her and her problems. Good for him.

I didn't read the whole thread, so if you all discussed this forgive me for bringing this up; but, is Hank Sr. throwing out the questions and pleas for Misty to give up what she knows about Haleigh because LE has asked him too? I hear that there is a young offender provision (not sure of the term) where she could get only 6 years, but it would be up to a judge to offer it. Maybe Hank can't tell her right out that it could be a bargaining chip, but is trying to get her to cooperate to get a lesser sentence. One offense is 25 years minimum here, so the young offender provision could be if she talks.....Do you think that is what Hank is doing? They don't let us hear what she is saying to him as a reply, but I can see that he knows she knows something and she needs to tell.

I wonder though if a divorcee would be eligible, even if they were only a month into the age of majority. Wouldn't she have become imancipated (?) in order to marry at 17?

This guy is in Fl DOC. sorry I don't have the link.
I went and look him up at Vine he in until 10/2010
Date may change. But at this time he is in custody.

Can you tell if he's been in custody, or just in the last few days?

Does it say what his charge was?

He was brought in on a probation violation, but I don't think he's the guy. See TFroening's post, he's apparently still in custody somewhere. So, not likely.

I don't think well of Misty for her lifestyle around little kids and for being inconsistent with what happened to Haleigh, but I was impressed with the way she acted when talking to her folks. She doesn't seem to blame anyone for being in jail, didn't blame it on Haleigh's case, didn't get hateful with her parents, and owned up to what she had done. She's just focused on what all other inmates are, getting out and for people to send them some money and visit.

I was just wondering about something......I heard that Misty supposedly asked TN and her sister-in-law to babysit the night Haleigh went missing, is that right? If Misty was looking for a babysitter why didn't she just ask GMS when she supposedly came over to drop off laundry? Maybe GMS was there to pick the kids up after she got the call from TN saying that Misty needed someone to watch the kids. Just thinking out loud.

I must have missed something about the new charges.....Could someone please tell me????tia

Sorry to be so late getting back to you..

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php

The following list details the additional charges and bonds for the subjects involved in this case:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 –
Two (2) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $1,350,000)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 –
Two (2) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $900,000)

Keep on squeezin' on! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb
Back