Jared Leisek of Adventures With Purpose charged with child rape

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What an odd thing to say in a bio? Hopefully AWP can reorganize, maybe change their name and continue doing the work they do to find the missing. The organization is a worthy one- I'd hate for future families to miss out on an opportunity to get their loved ones back.
I meant to mention this earlier...There are dozens of other organizations doing the same thing, who have been just as successful (if not more so). They are more low key and their video's are way more casual. AWP put a lot of time and money into the production of their videos, to the point they look like something you would watch on ID on TV. IMO, this heightened entertainment value is one of the main factors in their fame. If you are interested, many are on YT. Exploring with Nug, Adam Brown Adventures, Wrecked and Recovered, Chaos Divers, Depths of History, there are many more.
JMO

I meant to mention this earlier...There are dozens of other organizations doing the same thing, who have been just as successful (if not more so). They are more low key and their video's are way more casual. AWP put a lot of time and money into the production of their videos, to the point they look like something you would watch on ID on TV. IMO, this heightened entertainment value is one of the main factors in their fame. If you are interested, many are on YT. Exploring with Nug, Adam Brown Adventures, Wrecked and Recovered, Chaos Divers, Depths of History, there are many more.
JMO
Thank you so much for this, I also follow Chaos Divers. I'll clarify the point I was trying to make - 22 families had their missing loved ones returned to them in the two years since AWP formally launched. If they continued that trajectory - many more families will benefit in the future. Over the top production or not, if they fold up shop, it's one less organization out there helping.

Thank you so much for this, I also follow Chaos Divers. I'll clarify the point I was trying to make - 22 families had their missing loved ones returned to them in the two years since AWP formally launched. If they continued that trajectory - many more families will benefit in the future. Over the top production or not, if they fold up shop, it's one less organization out there helping.
Although Liesek co-founded AwP, he's not the total organization. AwP has done good. I hope the entire organization doesn't fold because of him. If he hasn't already, he should resign for the good of AwP.

I completely understand and agree. My hope is that some of the other orgs will gain recognition and receive some of the funding that was going to AWP and can expand their own operations to make up for the loss.

Last edited:
Although Liesek co-founded AwP, he's not the total organization. AwP has done good. I hope the entire organization doesn't fold because of him.
Can you please link what you are basing that on? I am not aware of any public documents indicating who owns the company. It is a private, for-profit company. I have not been able to find proof of ownership, but I would love to see it.
The registered agent for the business is an LLC owned by Jared. Oregon Secretary of State

Although Liesek co-founded AwP, he's not the total organization. AwP has done good. I hope the entire organization doesn't fold because of him. If he hasn't already, he should resign for the good of AwP.
Are you sure about that? The total organization is the owner, even if the owner may be hidden in trust, Llc, or corp. In this case the llc could be owned by a trust, solely owned by Jared.

From the website of Adventures with a purpose.

OVERVIEW
This website is operated by Trevari Media LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Trevari Media LLC as AdventuresWithPurpose.

Trevari Media

Company Number134115393StatusActiveIncorporation Date10 July 2017 (over 5 years ago)Company TypeDOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANYJurisdictionOregon (US)Agent NameJARED R LEISEKAgent Address1451 NW SPRUCE CT, REDMOND, OR, 97756, UNITED STATES OF AMERICADirectors / Officers
Registry Pagehttp://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_we...
RSS feed icon

Recent filings for TREVARI MEDIA LLC

26 Jul 2021
AMENDED ANNUAL REPORT

21 Sep 2020
REINSTATEMENT AMENDED

10 Sep 2020
ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION

25 Jun 2019
AMENDED ANNUAL REPORT

2 Jul 2018
AMENDED ANNUAL REPORT

10 Jul 2017
ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION

Edited to add the direct link to the registration page showing ownership by the trust.

Last edited:
What an odd thing to say in a bio? Hopefully AWP can reorganize, maybe change their name and continue doing the work they do to find the missing. The organization is a worthy one- I'd hate for future families to miss out on an opportunity to get their loved ones back.
So It might of looked/hit different before these recent media reports..but I agree. Anyway..I really think he is narcissist . So it does suck that their face out front the camera looks real bad ,if he stops working with them all together I think it would make it look like he was doing everything for the youtube donations and attention . He needs to help the dives and do his job without being the face of AWP . If he stays as the host it will look disrespectful ,since he has admitted quilt and all. If he stops working with them and goes into defence mode ,it will ruim AWP. It will look as if he didnt care to help families and it will look as if he is saying ..let it go ..MOOO

<modsnip - no link to this info and info>

I wonder how common it is for a person to be indicted for a 30 yr old SA accusation. <modsnip>
I was wondering the same. Maybe it depends upon each individual state?

Yes, that is exactly the case. I grew umy predator being hailed as a hero, a church deacon, a loved and respected coach and teacher.
The question was never asked- who else as a teacher and coach did he hurt?

AWP is not the only organization that recovers the missing from sunken cars. They are the most visible and vocal but not the only one, nor the oldest one.
Even if they aren't the only recovery company, its other members shouldn't have to pay the price for his misdeeds. I hope that they are able to continue doing positive things.

Even if they aren't the only recovery company, its other members shouldn't have to pay the price for his misdeeds. I hope that they are able to continue doing positive things.
It begs the question, if a person has exploited people in the past repeatedly, can they be trusted with families who are vulnerable?
The families served by AWP would have to let us know how they feel. And if there is a problem, just like an accusation from a child, we have to be willing to listen.
In my humble opinion and only my opinion, not the opinion of anyone else or Websleuths

It begs the question, if a person has exploited people in the past repeatedly, can they be trusted with families who are vulnerable?
The families served by AWP would have to let us know how they feel. And if there is a problem, just like an accusation from a child, we have to be willing to listen.
In my humble opinion and only my opinion, not the opinion of anyone else or Websleuths
This behavior by Jared is exactly why Sam (Sam Sam the Adventure man on YouTube) left AWP. It's the "Jared show". The families and victims don't matter to him (Jared) and fundraiser money has been used in ways other than what Jared said it would be. Jared is a sleazy narcissist in my opinion. Jmo

<modsnip - no link to this info and info>

I wonder how common it is for a person to be indicted for a 30 yr old SA accusation. <modsnip>
I'm not sure how common it is but I personally know someone who sent her abuser to prison after 20 years. She was quite young when the crimes happened.
Many victims are afraid to speak up but when they become adults they're able to face their abuser. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back