Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, that raises another question....lol

Did he ever actually say that he personally earns ANY income from his family's business, or just that the family business makes 50 million a year?

He wrote what he wrote and that's all we know. :waitasec:

The thing is, we aren't going to sleuth him so we don't know if there is any real truth to it or not. Very strange claims, it seems.

I'd just love to hear DeDe's side of things at this point, wouldn't y'all???

At first I was nervous about bringing this out in the open, but Tricia has had legal advice so that calmed me. Today I have been thinking about other site owners. Perhaps they have gotten the same letters? And maybe they are still upset or scared. And maybe they will contact Tricia and share those things, I don't know. I hope that if they want to fight these kinds of problems together, they will put their differences aside for the moment.

What I do know is that bad deeds seem to grow in the darkness and are more easily dispelled in the light. That is what I'm hoping for by exposing these threats.

I do not disagree at all, nothing dark cannot be dispelled by the light!

BUt you will notice that in my previous post, just in case he is a try to make a case happen when none existed in the first place kindof kind, or if as I truly suspect, he takes this new light as his Spotlight, I want him to know that his name has never left my lips, and yet I am disgusted by him and his behavior.

I refuse to feed the monster that is whatever is wrong with this man by further engaging or aming it. The way to defeat it is to not engage it, to not give it that relationship.

I'd just love to hear DeDe's side of things at this point, wouldn't y'all???

This is what I've been thinking the whole time. To me, this debacle speaks more about a web than it does a string. We've talked about connecting the dots for a while now, and if DeDe was really involved in a relationship with JW than it speaks volumes about her judgment, and for TH to forge a friendship with DeDe...well, that also speaks volumes about judgment. Of course, JW could be fabricating quite a bit, but given that DeDe and her lawyer never addressed it (as far as I know) it seems unlikely.

Dear Tricia I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

I do wish that LE or the USPS would get involved because of the threats if nothing more than to set an example to others that try to do this type of thing.

As you can see from all these post here we all stand behind you and pray for your safety. Thank you for sharing this with us.

P.S.:

Dede's character just rose a level with me for no longer being with this guy.

I don't know about anyone else but my estimation of what he said previously about DeDe good and bad, just flew out the window.

Odd back then I gave him limited credibility, now I out and out want to call him a liar, what a creepy dude.

I agree, he was very nonespecific about teh "family fortune and how much of that he congtroled, lol.

wow, serious typo thing. Must mean time for bed.

work it does come early. G'night all. As always, thanks for the food for thought.

Pinktoes wrote: "perhaps MCSO will have to look into it. You'd think a common enemy would bring people together, wouldn't you?"

I, respectively, disagree. The web sleuthing community needs to accept we have no influence on the Ky investigation. This pissing match has nothing to do with finding Ky and bringing the guilty party (or parties) to justice. It is a case of a possibly deranged individual making threats unrelated to the main goal of MSCO's investigation.

The guilty party will often interject themselves into an investigation.

They go to funerals, to vigils, to the searches, to talk to law enforcement, to talk to the media.

There have been cases that were originally ruled suicides or accidents... that were reopened because of someone not letting the case go. That someone ended up being the killer.

Jason interjected himself into this case. He never even would have been mentioned in the media or on Web Sleuths if HE had not contacted the media himself.

Nobody had any real suspicion of him before, we just thought he wanted his 15 minutes.

Now...some are starting to wonder. With his family history, with the threats he is making, with the interjecting himself into the case and the Ramsey like writing...could there be more to this guy?

It may have nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance. But MCSO's mission should be to look into anything that could help find Kyron.

Anyone who interjects themselves into a case continually, should be checked out...so I think that counts as related.

The guilty party will often interject themselves into an investigation.

They go to funerals, to vigils, to the searches, to talk to law enforcement, to talk to the media.

There have been cases that were originally ruled suicides or accidents... that were reopened because of someone not letting the case go. That someone ended up being the killer.

Jason interjected himself into this case. He never even would have been mentioned in the media or on Web Sleuths if HE had not contacted the media himself.

Nobody had any real suspicion of him before, we just thought he wanted his 15 minutes.

Now...some are starting to wonder. With his family history, with the threats he is making, with the interjecting himself into the case and the Ramsey like writing...could there be more to this guy?

It may have nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance. But MCSO's mission should be to look into anything that could help find Kyron.

Anyone who interjects themselves into a case continually, should be checked out...so I think that counts as related.

I have also read that a person involved in a crime will sometimes push themselves into a case, even going so far as trying to "chat up" LE. Sometimes they even wish they were in LE.

One recent and horrible case that was solved by the person injecting themselves into the investigation was the Sandra Cantu case.

I was suspicious of him when he interjected himself into the Kyron case. I was more suspicious when he wrote the letter trashing Dede so badly-her personal eating habits and exercise, etc had NO bearing on the case.

I was more suspicious when he started appearing in the crime forums, and then couldn't take the heat and investigation done on him by some forum members. (On a side note, I NEVER saw anything disrespectful about him here in WS-there was one forum he was heavily investigated in, and they seemed suspicious; there was another forum who he was heavily 'trashed'-neither one was WS.)

I find him even more suspicious, now, writing these letters to the forum, and leaning heavily on Tricia-blatantly attempting to extort her and threatening harm to her family and her, when no threats were ever made to or about him, by Tricia or WS members.

I do think LE should have copies of his letters, and perhaps revisit their investigation of him-(it seems to me perhaps there is information that perhaps had not been previously uncovered, and symbolically, this man is standing up and shouting 'hey everyone-look at me!'

His days were gone, no one even remembered his name or face, and he has inserted himself again and succeeded in capturing everyones attention again-there must be a reason he is doing this-and it isn't to get $743,000 from one or more crime forums. So, how well did he know TH?

What I don't get is other sites taking this dude seriously. Even SM redacted his last name. They didn't delete the posts, only removed his last name.

Odd....

Mel

my guess is that possibly the sites that did comply with his threats/extortion/request or whatever ya want to call what he has done, i dont read other sites, but it sounds as tho some sites actually did have some pretty bad stuff written/discussed about him... also from what i have learned in reading about this situation here at WS, is that the owners of a site and the owners of the software are NOT responsible for the opinions of individual posters. but, i can understand how/why a person could become upset upon reading hateful posts about ones self -BUT- considering that WS did NOT engage in any of the hateful posting, AND the simple fact that he has been the instigator in all of this causes me to not really feel all that sympathetic to his cause but to suspect that he has had another agenda from the very beginning with the first letter about DS. the whole thing just smells bad to me. it seems like he is trying to tell us to stop thinking that DS did any of this because either he is trying to protect her -OR- possibly because he knows who is involved and feels that the credit is being taken from that person and given to an undeserving person...kwim? there is just something so OFF with everything about this person. it could be that he is just unbalanced, but for some reason im sensing jealousy, some sort of perceived injustice OTHER than bad PR from websites... maybe im unbalanced, LOL, i havent had my coffee yet.

eta: since WS is moderated so well and doesnt tolerate any of the hateful nonsense im glad that tricia is standing up to this bully no matter what his agenda may be. WS has done nothing wrong. HE is the one doing all kinds of bad stuff - he is the on that needs to stop issuing threats of harm to tricias family. i find it interesting that he thinks that he is such a helpful guy while in the same breath threating undying vengeance/violence on innocent people and their EQUALLY innocent families. WTH?

I was suspicious of him when he interjected himself into the Kyron case. I was more suspicious when he wrote the letter trashing Dede so badly-her personal eating habits and exercise, etc had NO bearing on the case.

I was more suspicious when he started appearing in the crime forums, and then couldn't take the heat and investigation done on him by some forum members. (On a side note, I NEVER saw anything disrespectful about him here in WS-there was one forum he was heavily investigated in, and they seemed suspicious; there was another forum who he was heavily 'trashed'-neither one was WS.)

I find him even more suspicious, now, writing these letters to the forum, and leaning heavily on Tricia-blatantly attempting to extort her and threatening harm to her family and her, when no threats were ever made to or about him, by Tricia or WS members.

I do think LE should have copies of his letters, and perhaps revisit their investigation of him-(it seems to me perhaps there is information that perhaps had not been previously uncovered, and symbolically, this man is standing up and shouting 'hey everyone-look at me!'

His days were gone, no one even remembered his name or face, and he has inserted himself again and succeeded in capturing everyones attention again-there must be a reason he is doing this-and it isn't to get $743,000 from one or more crime forums. So, how well did he know TH?

ITA. I'm starting to wonder if he's TH's anonymous donor and is trying to get some more money for her defense. That would explain him wanting 743,000. Either that, or he's just plain greedy. But it is suspicious that right when she's asking KH for money and claiming she's broke that Jason pops up and extorts people. I can definitely see why she wouldn't want to admit that he's the one that's paying for her lawyer. Things that make you go hmmmm....

ITA. I'm starting to wonder if he's TH's anonymous donor and is trying to get some more money for her defense. That would explain him wanting 743,000. Either that, or he's just plain greedy. But it is suspicious that right when she's asking KH for money and claiming she's broke that Jason pops up and extorts people. I can definitely see why she wouldn't want to admit that he's the one that's paying for her lawyer. Things that make you go hmmmm....

hmmm... good thoughts Aedrys i hadnt even thought of that :waitasec:

Has anyone heard anything from DS confirming this guy's "version" of their relationship? I mean, it is HIS side of the story...maybe she figured out what a fruit loop he is and got out of the relationship and this is his revenge? IDK...:waitasec:

JMO IMO :cow:

He's definitely a few french fries short of a Happy Meal. I just cannot see how some of these traits wouldn't be glaringly obvious after the first few times of meeting him. It really makes me wonder about DD's judge of character.

I agree with you Donjeta, his own words will do much more damage to his reputation. Of course this thread is already creeping to the top of the search results when you Google his name.

I don't know if I would have posted his letter here and antagonized him more but I'm sure Tricia has a lot of experience dealing with people like Jason.

Normally I would have ignored a letter like this but the fact that he threatened my family means he needs the spotlight on him. Shinning right on him.

I have also learned he has threatened other forum owners in a similar manner. One particular forum owner became scared because their forum was a very small forum and this person had never dealt with the likes of this guy before. This is another reason I am shinning the light on him. I refuse to stand by and let him bully someone who has done nothing wrong. Someone who doesn't have the back up and the strength in numbers like I do.

This is a situation when a harsh light right smack dab on the person making the threats is warranted.

Tricia, how do you know that the emails were actually sent by JW and not someone else?

I have confirmed it as much as I can without seeing his driver's license.

Also, received this letter via certified mail. That pretty much confirms it is him.

What do you mean? He couldn't have phoned it in, what if the Nobel Prize committee tried to call and got a busy signal?

We will see this exact scenario posted on his Wikipedia page shortly...:innocent:

Has anyone heard anything from DS confirming this guy's "version" of their relationship? I mean, it is HIS side of the story...maybe she figured out what a fruit loop he is and got out of the relationship and this is his revenge? IDK...:waitasec:

JMO IMO :cow:

She is in her 40's right? This man dated her for 10 months total, which is but a fraction of her dating life. How does this make him an expert? Just wondering. And beyond that, he shares with the paper the "fact" that he set such a high threshold for her, she will never date another man again after him.

I guess there are two ways to look at that sentence. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive
Back