Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL. Now you see why I don't want anyone to have a name even slightly close to mine.

LOL...I hear ya Tricia...Stay strong sweetie and stand your ground...

I can't begin to explain to you how I feel about that email to you....I take threats seriously, especially toward my family...but what it sounds like to me is...JW thought he could come to the spotlight...say what he wanted....and go back under the rock he crawled out from under....now he can't handle the heat that IMO he brought onto himself....IMO, that's just too darn bad...you know what they say:

If he couldn't stand the heat....he should've never step foot in the kitchen..

JMO of course...Tricia you have this whole forum behind you...Rock on Baby!

I'm a noob so I don't know all but I read his letter http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

My comment and OPINION is has anyone put their psychology hats on while reading this letter? Then reading his threatening letter from the OP, combined the two and this person could be a danger.

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths, Lera...

That entire letter is so self serving, practically every sentence begins with "I"!

Very telling, page 2 paragraph 3...his relationship with DS went sour after she asked him to built some planters for her free of charge, he would not do this. He would not give her a $1200 gift...shows you where his heart is at, doesn't it!

Two paragraphs down, he never heard DS speak of TH, so they must have reconnected after he and DS broke it off...then on page 3, 4th paragraph, he states he's never seen DS say anything disrespectful, never exchanged bad, ugly or disrespectful words with her...and if ever a woman would "lose it", it would be at a break up stage...This never happened...

His self importance is overwhelming. He truly feels he's all that and a bag of chips...he makes speculation after speculation in regards to DS/TH and what might have happened with Kyron....I truly hope LE has taken a look at his writtings/ramblings...JMHO

Where is Kyron??

Tricia, when you and the mods were deleting the posts he thought were "offensive", did any of them seem to be getting close to a possible "secret" that he didn't want or could'nt have publicized? I can't help but have the opinion that this man has something he wants to keep hidden and someone may have been getting close to it. He should have learned by now that if you have secrets, going to the media for "any" reason is way illogical! This is just something that occurred to me as I was going over the posts that I had made on his thread.

Tricia, when you and the mods were deleting the posts he thought were "offensive", did any of them seem to be getting close to a possible "secret" that he didn't want or could'nt have publicized? I can't help but have the opinion that this man has something he wants to keep hidden and someone may have been getting close to it. He should have learned by now that if you have secrets, going to the media for "any" reason is way illogical! This is just something that occurred to me as I was going over the posts that I had made on his thread.

This may be OT...but I had to say this to you..."weeping may endureth for a night..but joy cometh in the morning".....when I read that I thought of my dad who laid in the hospital in ICU in a coma for 7 weeks after catching the H1N1 virus in October '09...doctors were telling the family that my father would not make it and if he did he would remain in a nursing home the rest of his life...well...
outside of my fathers hospital room...was that saying "weeping may endureth for a night...but joy cometh in the morning."..for some reason every time I left the hospital I would recite this to myself, as I prayed to God that my father would survive...

God answered my prayers and my father pulled through and is now home with the family...that saying written on the wall helped me through it...you just have to have faith in your God.

Bless you, joeskidbeck...and thank you...it was just a reminder to me that God does answer prayers...and I pray for these kids that have been "lost" to be found...we just have to be patient and let God do his job...and trust me...He is always working...

"God may not come when we want him to...but when he does come...He's right on time"....we have to trust in him...

OMG I just found this thread. So sorry TRICIA that you have this kind of chaos from what I think is a whack job.
He is either very imbalanced, or needs his 15 minutes that may include a fantasy of a fat check. :crazy:

Tricia PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read every body's suggestions but do not post any of your plans, hold them close to the vest in case he is more dangerous then just a whack job.

Stay strong!
this is for you :beats:
http://www.blessyoumovie.com/miami/?cm_mmc=MIAMI-_-NL-_-03.17.2010-_-MYBBmov

I agree with all here, JW is off his chain. His letter was extortion and scarey. Tricia, please be careful putting anything online as to plans to go out of town, etc. Be safe.

This may be OT...but I had to say this to you..."weeping may endureth for a night..but joy cometh in the morning".....when I read that I thought of my dad who laid in the hospital in ICU in a coma for 7 weeks after catching the H1N1 virus in October '09...doctors were telling the family that my father would not make it and if he did he would remain in a nursing home the rest of his life...well...
outside of my fathers hospital room...was that saying "weeping may endureth for a night...but joy cometh in the morning."..for some reason every time I left the hospital I would recite this to myself, as I prayed to God that my father would survive...

God answered my prayers and my father pulled through and is now home with the family...that saying written on the wall helped me through it...you just have to have faith in your God.

Bless you, joeskidbeck...and thank you...it was just a reminder to me that God does answer prayers...and I pray for these kids that have been "lost" to be found...we just have to be patient and let God do his job...and trust me...He is always working...

"God may not come when we want him to...but when he does come...He's right on time"....we have to trust in him...

Such comforting thought - thank you suspicious :angel::angel::angel:

TRICIA - Good poster :)
"Weeping may endureth for a night...but joy cometh in the morning."
"God may not come when we want him to...but when he does come...
He's right on time"....

Tricia, who does this [ unusual person ]think he is? He is off his rocker and out of his mind. I am sure that he has a long list of people that he has tried to intimidate over the years. He is a bully and dangerous because he thinks that he can get away with what is in his warped mind. I am glad that he showed his true colors so that LE can have him on their radar and take a good, long look at this creep. Just remember that you are one of many that he has tried to intimidate with his fantasy world.

Thanks for sharing his letter and treats and bringing this to everyone's attention. Someday this letter may be used in someone else's trial.

May God bless and watch over you and your family.

BTW, I am kind of new to Websleuths, but I am amazed at the closeness and wonder people that are members. That you for allowing all of us the opportunity to experience this site.

Wow! I live in a vacuum. First time I've heard of this. What a really great guy he is. I wonder who broke up the relationship, him or her. I have an opinion, naturally.

What I don't understand is why, with a $50M a year business, he was eating day old bread? Can't compute that.

Tricia, brave leader, you rock!

I don't know but I have a sudden craving for oodles of noodles oriental style. mmmmm I may have day old bread too!:woohoo:

I don't know but I have a sudden craving for oodles of noodles oriental style. mmmmm I may have day old bread too!:woohoo:
I know! I actually went and bought some Cup O'Noodles after reading what a big deal he made about them. That's just such a joke- someone who is making 50million/year doesn't need to survive on Cup O'Noodles and day-old bread!

I know! I actually went and bought some Cup O'Noodles after reading what a big deal he made about them. That's just such a joke- someone who is making 50million/year doesn't need to survive on Cup O'Noodles and day-old bread!

Just watch, he has stock in oodles of noodles and it has just rose 50% with cravings.
19.gif

:cow:mooo

Just watch, he has stock in oodles of noodles and it has just rose 50% with cravings.
19.gif

:cow:mooo
Maybe he's really bad at math, and he missed a few zeros and he really only makes $5,000/year- then I could see him living off Cup O'Noodles, unless he's the C.E.O. of Cup O'Noodles, maybe that's the ticket!

Sounds yummy, I hear it's what all the people whose families are worth $50million are eating nowadays. Served on a silver platter, by a butler, with a huge flower centerpiece in the middle of the table, of course. Day old bread optional.

num num Abbie ;)

If I didn't know any better I would say this was a joke. WOW craziness. If I were to receive a letter like that I would explore every single thing I could legally against this "person"....

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths, Lera...

That entire letter is so self serving, practically every sentence begins with "I"!

Very telling, page 2 paragraph 3...his relationship with DS went sour after she asked him to built some planters for her free of charge, he would not do this. He would not give her a $1200 gift...shows you where his heart is at, doesn't it!

Two paragraphs down, he never heard DS speak of TH, so they must have reconnected after he and DS broke it off...then on page 3, 4th paragraph, he states he's never seen DS say anything disrespectful, never exchanged bad, ugly or disrespectful words with her...and if ever a woman would "lose it", it would be at a break up stage...This never happened...

His self importance is overwhelming. He truly feels he's all that and a bag of chips...he makes speculation after speculation in regards to DS/TH and what might have happened with Kyron....I truly hope LE has taken a look at his writtings/ramblings...JMHO

Where is Kyron??
sorry for being late in responding, but you are correct not only this his entire letter reads to me of a person who is very A-typical controlling person with a rage that is easily surfaced. Which to me equal a dangerous person.

I once saw a bumper sticker that said "keep Portland weird"...I thought it was funny then, but after this case?...I'm thinking ya'all don't need any encouragement (lighthearted fun my Oregon counterparts...I know how awesome you all are!).

OMG I just found this thread. So sorry TRICIA that you have this kind of chaos from what I think is a (unusual person).
He is either very imbalanced, or needs his 15 minutes that may include a fantasy of a fat check. :crazy:

Tricia PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read every body's suggestions but do not post any of your plans, hold them close to the vest in case he is more dangerous then just a whack job.

Stay strong!
this is for you :beats:
http://www.blessyoumovie.com/miami/?cm_mmc=MIAMI-_-NL-_-03.17.2010-_-MYBBmov

:croc:I think Tricia read this post - she is MIA :)

Unless, they're Howard Hughes!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back