Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jason Wishart, meet Fredo Corleone.

I did check it out as much as I could. Without seeing his driver's license it's impossible to say 100 percent but I am as sure as I can be.

Bumping this post from Tricia.

Good catch with all the biblical language, eyes4crime. That's truly disturbing. I have to admit, given some other publicly* available details about this guy and his family, I am really wondering now who else might have pissed him off in the last 12 months.

*That's publicly, not pubicly.

This is bugging me for so many reasons, but this person referenced Tricia's Forums - I know for a fact that nothing about him was ever posted at Forums For Justice, the only other forum that TG owns. His anger is directed at WS though...Just a slight feeling that someone with their own anger management issues with Tricia has helped egg on what ended up exposing this person for what he really is - if so, I hope that is also brought to light.

Then again, it could just another part of his grammer issues, but I felt that it wouldn't hurt to throw that out there just in case.

I agree with you Donjeta, his own words will do much more damage to his reputation. Of course this thread is already creeping to the top of the search results when you Google his name.

I don't know if I would have posted his letter here and antagonized him more but I'm sure Tricia has a lot of experience dealing with people like Jason.

I think posting his letter here is brilliant. Now his threats are very public knowledge. If he tries anything, there will be hell to pay. One simply cannot threaten another and their family without consequences. You like idioms Jason Wishert? Here's another one: You reap what you sow.

Considering he did the exact same thing to another girl (who was unfortunately not savvy enough to realize he did not have a leg to stand on) who actually did all the things he asked, including taking down her website and issuing a public apology to Jason, I believe it's him.

If she had any doubts about it, she could write to him at his company website and ask. I'm quite sure it's the correct person, though.

Just 'cause it came in the mail isn't proof of who it came from...
True, but the vocabulary, phrasing and grammar are very similar to other writing samples from JW posted on various sites around the web, both related and unrelated to Kyron. He has a rather uh...unique... style that would be difficult to imitate, imo.

Besides, of all people, Tricia is certainly capable of determining if the sender is who he claims to be. If Tricia's convinced, that's good enough for me.

Hi Tricia,

Can I make a small suggestion? Do you want to keep your street address on your posts?

Just worried about you.

Hugs,

Mel

You are very sweet but no worries. The address I have in my signature is the only USPS mailing address I have and it is a UPS store. But thanks for the concern. :)

I mostly lurk, I posted once but I did it wrong, sorry about that!

First of all, Tricia, I am so sorry you have to deal with this. I agree with everyone, it is not to be taken lightly and I'm glad you've contacted your lawyer and LE.

The whole letter is bizarre. One thing stuck out to me though, "Think about all that the internet community has learned about me in the past two months,then ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say."

So he wants posts removed because he doesn't want people believing what they read about him online. But then says go read about me on the Internet to decide about my ability to "[deliver] on what I say."

That line made me wonder right away if he'd ever made any other threats before. Hmmm. Why would anybody want to raise such suspicions?

Maybe he's under a lot of stress and you know, part of me empathizes a bit. I hate to see people having a hard time. But almost always, we create our own problems (self included). And we just have to learn from our mistakes and move on, making things worse is not a solution! But I know, easier said than done.

I hope he calms down, thinks things through, talks about it with someone and realizes this is just not the way to fix anything.

MOO

Thank you and welcome gcastle. Feel free to jump in even more. We love it when new people arrive on WS.

You bring up a very good point. One I hadn't thought of. It seems he is saying: "look at what people have found out about me and it's true so be scared of what I can do. " At least that's how I interpret that part.

I just checked Oregon Live (where his letter was published) and the comments about him (and his letter) are still there.

I wonder if he also wrote a threatening letter/e-mail to Oregon Live, demanding that the comments about him be removed? I wonder if he has also tried to extort Maxine Bernstein and/or the Oregonian?

Tricia,
I'm guessing that this person believes that Websleuths is worth $$$, hence this very strange letter... Two phrases stand out : " I will continue my retaliative campaign until my death " and " Everything you hold dear will be a target of mine " ... Highly disturbing,threatening language. And,this is if you don't ante up that 743,000...

I am sorry that you have been threatened in this fashion. Definately I would involve LE. It's also an interesting turn of events IMO.

Is that considered extortion?

No, she's just crotchety. ::floorlaugh::

lol

Don't beam us up Kim!:innocent:
3.gif

Thank you and welcome gcastle. Feel free to jump in even more. We love it when new people arrive on WS.

You bring up a very good point. One I hadn't thought of. It seems he is saying: "look at what people have found out about me and it's true so be scared of what I can do. " At least that's how I interpret that part.

With threats come skeletons tumbling from the threateners closets.

He's a BULLY and WS doesn't get bullied by "nobody".:snooty:

I just checked Oregon Live (where his letter was published) and the comments about him (and his letter) are still there.

I wonder if he also wrote a threatening letter/e-mail to Oregon Live, demanding that the comments about him be removed? I wonder if he has also tried to extort Maxine Bernstein and/or the Oregonian?

Well, if he managed to get 743K from everyone he threatens, he may make that 50 mil. eventually.
yeah, imo dude

I have nothing to say about this - it's all been said and said well.

However, I do want to add that I find it amusing that he misspelled "public".

lol.

Someone else pointed this out and I was waiting to see how long before you all found it. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back