Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bets on who, if anyone shows to represent JLY today ?
Will "little Roger" show, or will Ma Pat pony up cash for Uncle Wade to show a 'power play' ?

Maybe he is alone and begs for a public defender because he is in fact indigent. ?

Maybe Ma Pat comes to town today and hires someone like David Rudolf to stand beside her boy ? He would be the perfect one to 'pull all the stops', w/o regard to ethics.

Well, I see there were no bets.
Little Rog and daddy showed, we said no surprise.
Then the shock....they bowed out and Jason said he needed a public defender as he was in fact indigent.

Bond was denied. Judge Jane Gray said no way.

Issue can probably be revisited after the Rule 24 hearing - that is, if DP is NOT on the table.

Amanda Lamb has a twitter going - even has pix of JY in his orange stripes. I don't believe we can post twitter links but go to WRAL and search out Amanda's twitter for a look. Amusing.

CC at NBC 17 says Roger and Wade present but told judge they would no longer be representing JY - then the PD was requested for JY.

Wow, thanks RC!

So no Roger and Wade.

I can hardly wait to see the photos and read Amanda's reports later tonight. I'm glad she's still reporting on this story.

Still somewhat surprised at his change in appearance; oh how stress really does take a toll on a person. From "professional" medical sales rep to greasy surfer boy in 3 years. Is that what happens to mountain men? :angel:

Wow, thanks RC!

So no Roger and Wade.

I can hardly wait to see the photos and read Amanda's reports later tonight. I'm glad she's still reporting on this story.

Still somewhat surprised at his change in appearance; oh how stress really does take a toll on a person. From "professional" medical sales rep to greasy surfer boy in 3 years. Is that what happens to mountain men? :angel:

Hi DD, it was Roger Sr and Roger Jr who showed up....not uncle Wade

Wow, thanks RC!

So no Roger and Wade.

Maybe that is just what happens to yuppies who murder their wife and unborn child.

Or maybe all his extra marital and post murder activities caught up in the form of a surprise needing strong anti biotics.

Maybe that is just what happens to yuppies who murder their wife and unborn child.

Or maybe all his extra marital and post murder activities caught up in the form of a surprise needing strong anti biotics.

I wish you could actually see the shivers I've got now just thinking (eeeeecccchhhhh) about that. Make it go away! :sick:

BTW,

Very nice to see you again.

I wish you could actually see the shivers I've got now just thinking (eeeeecccchhhhh) about that. Make it go away! :sick:

BTW,

Very nice to see you again.

Nice to see you as well, especially on such a very fine day. No bond, no lawyer, no freedom - excellent.

Can still get your goat can't I ? :crazy: :innocent:

Nice to see you as well, especially on such a very fine day. No bond, no lawyer, no freedom - excellent.

Can still get your goat can't I ? :crazy: :innocent:

Wellllllll,

:hand:

Back atcha, bud!

Yes, a very fine day! It will be even better when all of us have seen the fine pics of Jason in county orange. No red and green Christmas colors for him.

Tharrington Smith not exactly off the table even though a PD was ordered for JY:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/242290.html

Roger Smith Jr. of Raleigh, who has represented Jason Young since his wife's death, said today that he may represent Jason Young during the trial. I am making a limited appearance just for the purposes of today," Smith said.

Smith said after the hearing that he had met with Jason Young this morning. "We met for a very brief time," Smith said. "He's doing about as well as he can." Smith went on to say that he's not sure if he will continue to represent during the pending murder trial. "We just don't know at this point. We may and we may not. We're just not sure at this point," Smith said. "We think it's good that he keeps all of his options."

OMG OMG OMG OMG about TIME. The one day I don't go and check WRAL and there it is.

Interesting, as they've had plenty of time to discuss this possibility. Then again, I can see why he wouldn't want to broadcast his actual dealings.

Interesting, as they've had plenty of time to discuss this possibility. Then again, I can see why he wouldn't want to broadcast his actual dealings.

Maybe waiting to see how far into the poor house JY's family is willing to go, if at all.

Really speechless, cried tears of joy, sorrow for the Fishers. I hope that he gets exactly what he did to Michelle AND MORE. 3 years is a long time to go unpunished. 3 years more than Michelle had with her daughter. He thought he was so smart and apparently he was pretty intelligent to have the DA wait 3 years before they FINALLY charged him.

Michelle Fisher, I never knew you, but now you can finally REST IN PEACE.

I support the Death Penalty for Jason Young.

JMHO

After all this time, what happened to arrest him today?
More evidence?
Was he on the run?
I noticed a car violation?
TIA

Right there with you in those sentiments SG - a really great Christmas present !!!

Prayers do get answered, sometimes they just take a little longer than we want them too. Brad meet the court ruled slayer Jason Young !!!!

Now all they need is Raven to join their "WIFE MURDERER" gang.:furious:

How far along was Michelle's pregnancy?
IIRC, her sister sadly found her tooth under the bed...............
how sad!
I must reread the story, it's been so long and I have forgotten the detasils.

How far along was Michelle's pregnancy?
IIRC, her sister sadly found her tooth under the bed...............
how sad!
I must reread the story, it's been so long and I have forgotten the detasils.

I believe she was 5 months pregnant at the time. I still can't believe it. I remember the very 1st report of the murder and how the little 2 year old was apparently walking around in Mommy's blood because there were tiny little bloody footprints in the home....however when she was found on the bed with her Mommy, her feet were clean.

Just thinking about all the details again makes me sick. I sure wish I knew this was coming I would of driven 1.5 hrs to see him walk into that jail. He is the most arrogant sob and is FINALLY where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member