Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, just showing how things can and sometimes be taken out of context,
Unless we were there, we don't know.

Not only taken out of context, but it is interesting the things we remember and the things we forget within a conversation. That is the nature of human memory, and it is one of the reasons why eyewitness testimony is some of the most difficult to gauge.

The defense did a demo showing how the twig held the door open per Young's testimony.
However, I am not sure if the state did one with that tiny little rock....it would have to had been placed
really carefully, because if JY messed up, the door would have closed and he would have had to
come back either through the lobby or side door and risk being seen on cameras again!!!

It's really weird how all the cameras worked when the state needed a video still of Jason, but
not when it went against their case !!!!

The rock evidence was absurd, as there was some speculation about which rock was used. Common sense dictates that rocks are kicked around all the time and that even 10 minutes later, a rock will be in a different location.

Exactly! Like the insistence over and over that investigators failed to get the camera images from the 4th floor exits when there was only 1 camera, and that 1 camera was focused on the elevator, which JY didn't use after the checkin.

It's like reading an Emily Litella diatribe. :rolleyes:

The rock evidence was absurd, as there was some speculation about which rock was used. Common sense dictates that rocks are kicked around all the time and that even 10 minutes later, a rock will be in a different location.

Exactly, Otto, and this little rock just stayed in place until LE got there.

Not only taken out of context, but it is interesting the things we remember and the things we forget within a conversation. That is the nature of human memory, and it is one of the reasons why eyewitness testimony is some of the most difficult to gauge.

Yes, and people say all kinds of things that do not make sense when they are in shock or grief. I am giving JY a pass on this one.

Exactly! Like the insistence over and over that investigators failed to get the camera images from the 4th floor exits when there was only 1 camera, and that 1 camera was focused on the elevator, which JY didn't use after the checkin.

Is it really necessary to try and insult other people all the time?:rolleyes:
Some people are new to the case

Why is everything seen as an insult? And why is it only ok for you to make generalizations and not ok for others to comment on your generalizations without being accused of rudeness or attcks when no such thing is taking place?

The only camera on 4th floor was one, on the wall near ceiling, pointed at the the elevator. Only 1st floor had cameras in the stairwell exits.

State did go thru camera evidence in some detail. See Becky Holt's closing, trial 2.

What is said during closing is "evidence?"

If there were 14 cameras in the hotel, and only one on each of the second, third and fourth floors, then there were 11 cameras on the main floor.

How did JY know where the camera was focused?

I am finding more and more things strange about this case. The same 3 motives that LE stated in Jason's NTO(3-4 days after MY"s death) are the same 3 motives the state went to trial with 4-5 years later.
The insurance policy, that MY was cutting back on work, and they were having financial problems, but none of them were true. JY would never cash in that policy, MY was going to still work enough to get full time benefits, and they were not having any money problems. It's all just wrong, it just doesn't add up.

Then there is all the mystery surrounding CY,, and the car in the driveway @5:30 am.......something is not right.

I am finding more and more things strange about this case. The same 3 motives that LE stated in Jason's NTO(3-4 days after MY"s death) are the same 3 motives the state went to trial with 4-5 years later.
The insurance policy, that MY was cutting back on work, and they were having financial problems, but none of them were true. JY would never cash in that policy, MY was going to still work enough to get full time benefits, and they were not having any money problems. It's all just wrong, it just doesn't add up.

Then there is all the mystery surrounding CY,, and the car in the driveway @5:30 am.......something is not right.

I agree.

JY was a scoundrel and philanderer but that doesn't make him a murderer. Many men or women who are unfaithful like to have their cake and eat it too, have the lovely family life and play around on the side, wouldn't resort to murder, they like the thrills etc. :twocents:

Reading through the emails between JY and MY, I find both were quite respectful, trying to work things out. I read an earlier post that JY was so upset, livid about his mother-in-law coming to stay, I didn't get that from the emails at all, he sounded reasonable to me. :twocents:

Have a read if you can :)

http://www.wral.com/asset/specialreports/michelleyoung/2011/06/17/9746188/Oct._24_2006_Young_email_exchange.PDF

187105-hotel_4-11-724x485.jpg

Didn't this camera pick up JY's movements to and from his room 421?

187077-hotel_4-18-724x485.jpg

How to keep door propped open, JY supposedly did this.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/asset_gallery/9746298/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member