Jason Young to get new trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is - check out the video of Sargent - the therapist... I'll send the link. She states this word for word!! She felt like she was being assaulted by JY each time they had sex.

Is this the same therapist who testified Michelle said there was only verbal abuse, no physical abuse?

If Michelle was raped anytime prior to her marriage, she may have had an aversion to sex and that is the reason she sought therapy. It also may be the reason Jason sought sex outside of the marriage. What it doesn't point to is Jason being violent. Rape is an act of violence. Consensual sex is not.

Here it is MyBelle.

I am a big supporter of Michelle, if anything, I could see someone calling me disrespectful of JY. I live on Long Island, and Michelle is from Sayville, where my cousins live, so I am distraught about what has happened to her.

This is the testimony of the therapist - and it tells the tale of what Michelle thought about one of JYs favorite words "intimacy," you'll see - all of my contributions are based upon fact.

http://http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10715624/

Love ya,
G

Some of your attacks on Jason are disrespectful of Michelle. He was her choice in a husband and a father to her children. When you insult his appearance, you are insulting her and her children, imo. That's all.

Again, MyBelle, help me out, the pro-innocent idealogy... I pose this, as I did with Otto.

"Please, tell, me what has you convinced, so thoroughly??" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman, DOUBT (2005).

***RECALL, HOFFMAN BEAT LEDGER IN THE BEST ACTOR CATEGORY, HOFFMANS CAPOTE OVER LEDGERS ENIS DEL MAR (BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN). LEDGER STATED, " I THOUGHT THE AWARD WAS FOR BEST ACTING, NOT BEST OVER ACTING. THE STORY WOULD GET MORE INTERESTING. AFTER LEDGER DIED IN 2008, HIS ROLE IN DARK KNIGHT BEGAN TO SWEEP EARLY AWARD SHOWS IN THE BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR CATEGORY. HOWEVER, THERE EMERGED A CONSIDERABLE COMPETITOR, WHO WOULD BEAT LEDGER AT A FEW REGIONAL AWARD CONTESTS. AS THE GLOBES AND THE OSCARS APPRAOCHED, THERE WOULD BE ONLY ONE MAN'S PERFORMANCE THAT COULD BLOCK LEDGER FORM TAKING THE OSCAR FOR HIS RLE AS THE JOKER. THAT MAN WAS PHILLIP SYTEMOUR HOFFMAN, WHO TURNED IN A STUNNING PERFORMANCE AS FATHER FLYNN IN DOUBT, WITH MERYL STREEP, IN ONE OF HER BEST PERFORMANCES, IMO. BUT HOFFMANS ROLE IS GOOD, UNTIL HE GETS TO THE SCENE WITH STREEP IN HER OFFICE ( SHE IS THE HEAD NUN AT THE SCHOOL) AND IT IS IN THAT SCENE WHERE HE REVEQALS WHY HE IS GIVING LEDGER SUCH A GOOD BATTLE. HE DELIVERS THE LINE ABOVE, AND IT IS MAGICAL, YOU CAN FEEL IT... (SMILE).

O/T-
No offense Gajonk, but you have just totally bummed me out :(
2 of my very favorite actors, both gone.
(Oddly my son was the person who told me about both, Heath he woke me up to tell me, and PSH I didn't even believe him when he told me on Super Bowl Sunday).

Sorry to go O/T everyone else.
I am following this thread but honestly I kind of skim because I don't know the details you are discussing YET, and I don't have anything to add. Hopefully I will soon.
I know the 2nd trial is on Youtube, is the 1st also? TIA.

Is this the same therapist who testified Michelle said there was only verbal abuse, no physical abuse?

If Michelle was raped anytime prior to her marriage, she may have had an aversion to sex and that is the reason she sought therapy. It also may be the reason Jason sought sex outside of the marriage. What it doesn't point to is Jason being violent. Rape is an act of violence. Consensual sex is not.

I just find it amusing that Michelle cut "the intimacy" down from twice to once per week - and that - according to her written disclosure , and verbal statements to the marriage counselor, that she felt like she was being assaulted when her and JY had sex!!!

I just find it amusing that Michelle cut "the intimacy" down from twice to once per week - and that - according to her written disclosure , and verbal statements to the marriage counselor, that she felt like she was being assaulted when her and JY had sex!!!

I don't find any amusement in a woman who may have been traumatized by rape. Michelle sought therapy because she wanted help. Not finding pleasure in intimacy with your mate is serious.

My wife had been sexually assaulted in the past, and sometimes there'll be a couple of no sex weeks because it feels dirty. So if MY said that, it's not because JY was being overly aggressive, it was because she was emotionally scarred.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My wife had been sexually assaulted in the past, and sometimes there'll be a couple of no sex weeks because it feels dirty. So if MY said that, it's not because JY was being overly aggressive, it was because she was emotionally scarred.

But she informed Jennifer Powers and Sargent (counselor) that she never had any issues post-rape with her boyfriends. Yes, any time there is an invasion like that- it causes massive scarring ( I am with you J33/Mbelle). We see from both Powers and Sargent that she did not have any malefic feelings while being intimate with her pre JY boyfriends.

Supposedly, there was no romance, or foreplay involved, Mountain boy would just throw her on the bed and work his magic. You can't blame Michelle for wanting to minimize the frequency... it is yet another spoke in the wheel that makes JY run.

Very frightening... if the civil case info gets tossed, we could see another 8=4 type split... but we do have the pre-school teacher's testimony, and hopefully they bring Boz Zellinger in.

Still, I am in awe of allof this "he did not get a fair trial" talk. Raven Abaroa - that was one of the first things he complained about... we could see another wife killer walk... it is disgusting.

It is typical defensive dodginess... there is nothing to show that JY would have any interest in Michelle not being a victim. This guy had it all planned perfectly... he lets a witness and the big dog live. This guy unleashed a vicious attack, 30+ blows... a lot of hate. The relationship was reaching the apex, the pinnacle, JY even called Mr. Fisher( that never happens)_ to try and see if he was coming to visit, as that would throw a wrench in his plans... THEY COULD NO LONGER SPEAK FACE TO FACE... it was all e-mail!!!

I still am unable to give his defense any credence... and killers walk free when circumstantial evidence is dismissed...

Love ya,

Gajonka

Love ya,

G

But she informed Jennifer Powers and Sargent (counselor) that she never had any issues post-rape with her boyfriends. Yes, any time there is an invasion like that- it causes massive scarring ( I am with you J33/Mbelle). We see from both Powers and Sargent that she did not have any malefic feelings while being intimate with her pre JY boyfriends.

Supposedly, there was no romance, or foreplay involved, Mountain boy would just throw her on the bed and work his magic. You can't blame Michelle for wanting to minimize the frequency... it is yet another spoke in the wheel that makes JY run.

Very frightening... if the civil case info gets tossed, we could see another 8=4 type split... but we do have the pre-school teacher's testimony, and hopefully they bring Boz Zellinger in.

Still, I am in awe of allof this "he did not get a fair trial" talk. Raven Abaroa - that was one of the first things he complained about... we could see another wife killer walk... it is disgusting.

It is typical defensive dodginess... there is nothing to show that JY would have any interest in Michelle not being a victim. This guy had it all planned perfectly... he lets a witness and the big dog live. This guy unleashed a vicious attack, 30+ blows... a lot of hate. The relationship was reaching the apex, the pinnacle, JY even called Mr. Fisher( that never happens)_ to try and see if he was coming to visit, as that would throw a wrench in his plans... THEY COULD NO LONGER SPEAK FACE TO FACE... it was all e-mail!!!

I still am unable to give his defense any credence... and killers walk free when circumstantial evidence is dismissed...

Love ya,

Gajonka

Love ya,

G

BBM. Michelle had a choice whether to remain in a marriage and whether to get pregnant. If Jason was such an animal as you describe, the other women who testified would have said so. They didn't. Michelle was getting therapy for HER issues, not Jason's.

btw, it was the Appeals court who determined Jason did not get a fair trial.

BBM. Michelle had a choice whether to remain in a marriage and whether to get pregnant. If Jason was such an animal as you describe, the other women who testified would have said so. They didn't. Michelle was getting therapy for HER issues, not Jason's.

btw, it was the Appeals court who determined Jason did not get a fair trial.

If he had gotten a guilty verdict in the first trial, would you have thought he had a fair trial?

Sent from your mom's smartphone

If he had gotten a guilty verdict in the first trial, would you have thought he had a fair trial?

I didn't watch the entire trial so I don't know if it was fair or not. I just remember not being surprised when the mistrial was declared because they couldn't agree.

I didn't watch the entire trial so I don't know if it was fair or not. I just remember not being surprised when the mistrial was declared because they couldn't agree.

I think the first trial was fair. If the second trial was just a rehash of the first trial without the civil court rulings and the daycare worker stuff, the results would've been the same. He'd never get the life insurance even if proven innocent. It'd take millions of dollars to clear his name in the civil courts. He has nothing to gain except his innocence. That's all he's had to gain since this whole ordeal happened nine years ago. He's lost his wife, his income, his daughter, and his freedom. What does he have to gain at this point? Even if he is let free, he has no job, no money, no rights to his daughter, and no rights to his wife's life insurance.

I think the first trial was fair. If the second trial was just a rehash of the first trial without the civil court rulings and the daycare worker stuff, the results would've been the same. He'd never get the life insurance even if proven innocent. It'd take millions of dollars to clear his name in the civil courts. He has nothing to gain except his innocence. That's all he's had to gain since this whole ordeal happened nine years ago. He's lost his wife, his income, his daughter, and his freedom. What does he have to gain at this point? Even if he is let free, he has no job, no money, no rights to his daughter, and no rights to his wife's life insurance.

I agree with you. The evidence just isn't there to erase all the doubt I have. I think his parental rights are still intact. If not, they could be restored if he is found not guilty. His freedom probably means a lot to him as well. I know it would to me.

I agree with you. The evidence just isn't there to erase all the doubt I have. I think his parental rights are still intact. If not, they could be restored if he is found not guilty. His freedom probably means a lot to him as well. I know it would to me.

The thing is, even if he's been proven innocent in criminal court, he would have to prove his innocence in civil court, which he's already been proven guilty in because he didn't respond to the civil suits against him.

Edit: wrongful death suit and custody suit.

The thing is, even if he's been proven innocent in criminal court, he would have to prove his innocence in civil court, which he's already been proven guilty in because he didn't respond to the civil suits against him.

Edit: wrongful death suit and custody suit.

One thing that always baffled me about the wrongful death lawsuit is that it was filed long prior to his arrest. He was the husband, iirc Michelle had a Will yet the court clerk allowed his wife's mother to replace him as personal representative.

One thing that always baffled me about the wrongful death lawsuit is that it was filed long prior to his arrest. He was the husband, iirc Michelle had a Will yet the court clerk allowed his wife's mother to replace him as personal representative.

Most of the time civil suits will be put on hold until the criminal court has found the person guilty, but honorable judge Stevens allowed it to proceed.

Most of the time civil suits will be put on hold until the criminal court has found the person guilty, but honorable judge Stevens allowed it to proceed.

I was watching the appeal last night (53 minutes, The Tawni Dilly has it on her YT channel) it is from December.

Something to the effect that this is the first time - ever- a civil action has occurred prior to the criminal element.

I think Judge Stephens is probably one of the best judges in this country. Obvi, he looked at the facts of the case- in particular, the MO of JY - his careless disregard for the police - his careless disregard for having any interest in learning about what happened to his wife. As a judge, my man Stephens has to make a decision based upon THE UNIQUE CONSTRAINTS of each case. I think he made the right call -

1. Who does not want to know what happened to their spouse>?
2. Who tells the police to F off - indefinitely... as an innocent man?

Based upon points one and two, there is a reasonable basis to conclude something is wrong with JY - he is not exhibiting behavior consistent with an innocent man, the innocent man he claims to be... I'm sorry, but the rights you receive as a citizen should not be abused. If you claim innocence, why act guilty?
This guy doesn't even deserve a trial - he deserves to be electrocuted- twice - for Michelle and her child.

Outside of this rogue school of thought, I am concerned about the impact this will have on Judge Stephens...

If you haven't already - please check out Jen Powers testimony in the re-trial - she reads the four page e-mail Michelle sent along from her - a four page e-mail composed by JY to his wife. It is telling.

Here is the link:

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10715309/
Love ya,

G

For 1 and 2, he was their primary suspect from the get go. They were not trying to help him. I wouldn't talk to the police either.

I was watching the appeal last night (53 minutes, The Tawni Dilly has it on her YT channel) it is from December.

Something to the effect that this is the first time - ever- a civil action has occurred prior to the criminal element.

I think Judge Stephens is probably one of the best judges in this country. Obvi, he looked at the facts of the case- in particular, the MO of JY - his careless disregard for the police - his careless disregard for having any interest in learning about what happened to his wife. As a judge, my man Stephens has to make a decision based upon THE UNIQUE CONSTRAINTS of each case. I think he made the right call -

1. Who does not want to know what happened to their spouse>?
2. Who tells the police to F off - indefinitely... as an innocent man?

Based upon points one and two, there is a reasonable basis to conclude something is wrong with JY - he is not exhibiting behavior consistent with an innocent man, the innocent man he claims to be... I'm sorry, but the rights you receive as a citizen should not be abused. If you claim innocence, why act guilty?
This guy doesn't even deserve a trial - he deserves to be electrocuted- twice - for Michelle and her child.

Outside of this rogue school of thought, I am concerned about the impact this will have on Judge Stephens...

If you haven't already - please check out Jen Powers testimony in the re-trial - she reads the four page e-mail Michelle sent along from her - a four page e-mail composed by JY to his wife. It is telling.

Here is the link:

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10715309/
Love ya,

G

She's reading JY's email extra b****y. Also, so what, he thinks his mother-in-law overstays her welcome and visits too often. He doesn't want her staying too long for thanksgiving, so murder his wife???

Also, I still think the civil trails should've been put on hold until there was a conviction. The judge is obviously biased and should've recused himself.

She's reading JY's email extra b****y. Also, so what, he thinks his mother-in-law overstays her welcome and visits too often. He doesn't want her staying too long for thanksgiving, so murder his wife???

Also, I still think the civil trails should've been put on hold until there was a conviction. The judge is obviously biased and should've recused himself.

...tell me about it.

The civil suit had to be filed within the 2 years of statutes of limitation.

Jason Young and his attorneys chose not to respond and the Fishers won by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower