Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, she was talking to Jay about bus times. It was a couple that knocked on the door and asked Qassim to move his car.

I think it was Ofelia.
Q saw her talking to Jay while he was moving the car.

It was Monday morning and she was ready to use a car which was allegedly blocked.
She had business to run.
She was later driving when she saw Jay on the road.

JMO

I think it was Ofelia.
Q saw her talking to Jay while he was moving the car.

It was Monday morning and she was ready to use a car (for business) which was allegedly blocked.
She was later driving when she saw Jay on the road.

JMO
Mr Williams-Thomas said that Qassim told him he then went to sleep and woke up to the sound of the door buzzing.

He added: 'Qassim opened the door and spoke to a woman and man and they told, him to move his car, which he did and he said he could see Jay chatting to a woman.

Mr Williams-Thomas said that Qassim told him he then went to sleep and woke up to the sound of the door buzzing.

He added: 'Qassim opened the door and spoke to a woman and man and they told, him to move his car, which he did and he said he could see Jay chatting to a woman.
He simply didn't use names.

It was at that time Jay asked Ofelia about a bus.

He simply didn't use names.

It was at that time Jay asked Ofelia about a bus.
Yes I know it's the same time he was asking about a bus. She couldn't have been talking to Jay at the bus stop, and knocking on the door of the airbnb asking Qassim to move his car simultaneously. Besides, if it was her, who was the man with her, because Qassim said it was a couple?

I am still very much catching up with this so do excuse the obvious question.
Why was Jay heading in the opposite direction of his apartment when he left the Airbnb?
Is it due to the bus stop being located in that direction? I am going by his last known phone ping which appears further away from where he was staying.

Yes I know it's the same time he was asking about a bus. She couldn't have been talking to Jay at the bus stop, and knocking on the door of the airbnb asking Qassim to move his car simultaneously. Besides, if it was her, who was the man with her, because Qassim said it was a couple?

Her husband/brother/worker/son/nephew???
Who knows? :D

Well
Why would she ask him to move it then??
No link is needed to understand it :)
You are only surmising it was her.
I'm not saying Qassim is being entirely truthful, but he states it was a 'couple' that asked him to move the car. At the same time, he saw Jay talking to a woman at the bus stop. Unless she moves at lightning speed, it's unlikely to be her.

Does anyone have access to the floor plan of the Airbnb? Is there even a possibility someone COULD go left infront of the door? Sounds like he tries to bulk up the story with small details… moo
It is puzzling because I'm sure the bnb has an upstairs, so surely if the unnamed guy went straight to bed, wouldn't he have gone upstairs? Even if the stairs were on the left, wouldn't Qassim have mentioned him using the stairs?

I don't think so.... From Detective explains reason he's certain photo of missing Brit is Jay Slater

A new photo has emerged seemingly posted to Slater's Snapchat account of a hand holding a cigarette at 7.30pm, just an hour before phoning his friend Lucy.
I read on SM that it originally was a snapchat video of the ground then moved up and panned the camera across to view the sunrise on the scenery - his friends took the screenshot at the first part where he aimed camera on the ground

So then the logic would suggest he charged his phone after being given one after asking for one.

It would be pretty pointless to ask for one and then get given one to then not charge his dying phone.
It could be the case that he started to charge his phone, and then for whatever reason, he left the airbnb before it had reached a reasonable charge level.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth
Back