Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paul recorded over 40 minutes of his walk, by which stage the road has turned to dirt and no buildings mark the rough, mountainous landscape.

As the TikToker zooms in on a ruin of a building, the brays of an unseen goat can be heard.

Paul narrates that there are black goats roaming the mountains as he gets to the end of his walk, where the path dwindles off into an even rougher track.

Footage of a internet sleuth retracing Jay Slater's last steps's last steps

As Paul zoomed in on this crumbled building, he heard a wild animal

did he actually look in the building?

I think Jay is there still, in the underbrush or behind a building - maybe tried to get to a bit of shade - I think he's been passed by dozens of times somewhere on one of these trails

Convinced that someone must have seen his son on the morning he disappeared, Warren questioned: "Why would you go down there? Why leave the road?"
*to get away from someone chasing him?

I think he walked back on himself, past the AirBNB and back to where he got the drinks on the way to the AirBnB. JMO that more happened there than grabbing a drink. If you believe the snap they were on their way to sell a watch, and if that was the first place they stopped that’s where the sell happened.

Convinced that someone must have seen his son on the morning he disappeared, Warren questioned: "Why would you go down there? Why leave the road?"
*to get away from someone chasing him?
Ya, but, what if he didn't get away?

And btw, just who IS the mystery man, yet unnamed?

I'm gonna have to change up my percentages of speculation, I think. Yeah, I think I'm more like 25% J is lying dead somewhere in the bush near where his phone last pinged, and 75% that something nefarious has occurred, possibly related to drugs, drug overdose, theft of the watch, and/or even something more sinister.

Methinks some truthin', and also some lyin'.

If he is in the mountain, he could have fallen off a ledge and remained unseen in undergrowth, or just in a completely inaccessible bit where no one would go.

Lots of cases where hikers etc have been found year later by accident. Jay wouldn’t be the first not be found. If he’s in the mountains.
I believe this to be the case. I’m no mountain expert by any means but have climbed a few Munro’s and I can tell you people just don’t realise the vastness of mountains and just how easy it is to get lost. Unfortunately this poor boy, with no experience and no equipment, water , correct clothing etc and probably still half cut from the night before, has more than likely collapsed, fell on a ridge, down a ravine etc etc. so many things can happen, as has happened before, and it really is like looking for a needle in a haystack . It breaks my heart seeing his wee smiley face on photos. Just to see how young he actually is, just a kid, and the horrible vile things people have been posting about him, his friends and family. This is real life and a real human being, somebodies child, not a soap opera.

Alright, well I have just watched it so that you don't have to.
My opinion which I had in the beginning of this story is even more strong now - assuming Jay went on those paths voluntarily, I can't fathom any reason to go there unless he was running away or was trying to hide from real or perceived threat.
The path looks like it goes absolutely nowhere even before it ends. Nothing atrractive (sea, water or a cigarette shop...) on the horizon. Once it ends, it looks very much like no go area. I just can't understand it.

Yeah that video doesn't help make any sense of it. The path is actually more inviting than I expected until the end part and by that point you'd just turn back because it's clear it's not going anywhere. I guess he could have turned back and gone up the wrong section which i think he alludes to in the video, you still think you'd end up back on the road. I say that if that person was of sound mind but if he had taken something back at the airbnb he might not have been....

Sorry to say that even the slowing of comments on this thread is a symptom that his parents must be facing, now. So hard to keep attention piqued when nothing new is occurring.

several times I’ve come to post on here and it’s shut. Being turned off every night means by the time is back on (almost 3pm here today) I’ve ended up discussing it elsewhere. Maybe it’s the same for others.

I think he walked back on himself, past the AirBNB and back to where he got the drinks on the way to the AirBnB. JMO that more happened there than grabbing a drink. If you believe the snap they were on their way to sell a watch, and if that was the first place they stopped that’s where the sell happened.
why has it not been said that anyone saw him walking though?

why has it not been said that anyone saw him walking though?
I think it's obvious that he wasn't on the road after Brad spoke to him, or someone would have seen him. He would have been passed by dozens of cars if he'd spent any time on the road at all and even if the police presence was low-key, it seems that the family presence is much more notiuceable and someone would have come forward.

I kind of feel the same. We don't have much to support the theory that he was hallucinating. But I accept we perhaps don't have the full details about his mental state and so I will try to stop guessing what made him do something like that.
Brad alleged he was laughing and joking with him to quote the post above yours I would like to know more about the cctv I think realistically jay could have made it there to the village link was posted in thread one or two about jay been spotted sitting on a bench with two older men in that village also I definitely think if the poor lad died he is beyond that village I can't understand why sars are not searching beyond mesca tbh there is a whole 10/ 11 hours of walking between Airbnb and Los Cristianos it would be logical at this stage to have 3 or 4 teams on different locations along the route .was it all mountainous terrain right down to where Jay's hotel was located

I believe there's a reason the authorities gave up on the search, and I don't believe it's because they thought they'd never find him. I also think the reason nobody saw him walking along the road might be because he....wasn't.

Last edited:
Ya, but, what if he didn't get away?

And btw, just who IS the mystery man, yet unnamed?

I'm gonna have to change up my percentages of speculation, I think. Yeah, I think I'm more like 25% J is lying dead somewhere in the bush near where his phone last pinged, and 75% that something nefarious has occurred, possibly related to drugs, drug overdose, theft of the watch, and/or even something more sinister.

Methinks some truthin', and also some lyin'.
I would love to know who the second guy at the AirBnB I know it's probably pure curiosity on my behalf but why is ayub protecting him so much perhaps to respect his friends privacy and he has the right to that privacy but if and it's a big if anything went down that was nefarious at the AirBnB or it didn't and jay just got lost why is ayub taking the scrutiny and explaining for his friends movements why not say off camera I'm here to give an interview on my interaction with jay not my friend's he has chosen not to put himself out into the public domain he has spoken to police and that's all he needs to do who the hell explains which turn their friend takes when entering accommodation for me this is the red flag when ayub says my friend entered the accommodation, turned left and went to bed that puts the second guy under suspicion straight away for me it's akin to saying to a mates jealous girlfriend after a lads weekend oh there was no girls there just ugly auld ones

Why does the expression
"the apprentice bricklayer"
is used every other sentence?
:rolleyes:

Entry requirements​

There are no set entry requirements to become bricklayer. They usually have a recognised vocational qualification in construction.

To train as a bricklayer, you usually need GCSEs in English and maths. Employers may ask for some experience in construction or other practical work. There are often apprenticeships in estates support work which could provide such useful experience. Find out more about apprenticeships.

Employers may ask for a driving licence.

I keep wondering when Lucy turned up at the Air B n B, did not the 2 men go out and drive up the road to see if they could find him? You think they'd be a tad worried after Lucy told them about the phone call she had with Jay saying he was lost.
I mean, you'd hardly go back to bed or something?

I would love to know who the second guy at the AirBnB I know it's probably pure curiosity on my behalf but why is ayub protecting him so much perhaps to respect his friends privacy and he has the right to that privacy but if and it's a big if anything went down that was nefarious at the AirBnB or it didn't and jay just got lost why is ayub taking the scrutiny and explaining for his friends movements why not say off camera I'm here to give an interview on my interaction with jay not my friend's he has chosen not to put himself out into the public domain he has spoken to police and that's all he needs to do who the hell explains which turn their friend takes when entering accommodation for me this is the red flag when ayub says my friend entered the accommodation, turned left and went to bed that puts the second guy under suspicion straight away for me it's akin to saying to a mates jealous girlfriend after a lads weekend oh there was no girls there just ugly auld ones
i can imagine Ayub is getting a lot of attention atm on social media from trolls and I guess he could take some of the heat away by revealing the 2nd guy, so I guess he would need a big reason to protect this 19 year old (being 31 himself).

also is he the only person who knows who the 2nd guy is (Lucy reportedly also saw him but maybe didn't recognise?)

i can imagine Ayub is getting a lot of attention atm on social media from trolls and I guess he could take some of the heat away by revealing the 2nd guy, so I guess he would need a big reason to protect this 19 year old (being 31 himself).

also is he the only person who knows who the 2nd guy is (Lucy reportedly also saw him but maybe didn't recognise?)
It has been said they spent time together previous to the rave/out of the rave with the pair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen
Back