DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking possible criminal links?
Police know what they are doing.
They are professionals after all.

JMO
Agreed. In other unrelated instances it is common to check the residence of suspects for clues - accommodation is the closest thing. MOO: e.g hidden drugs, sniffer dogs to investigate suitcase or clothing for same, alternative burner phones that some criminal elements use - even for signs of a break in and tussle in case he was randomly back at his room and abducted! Also for clothing that can be given for search dogs to scent

The admin on the Facebook page have said they might have a lead. Really hope they have found him
this is the post:

Update
‼️
we have found somethings that might be a lead!
sorry we can’t give you any more information but please keep the feed clean and thank you all your prayers support and love the area as been searched
JAY IS STILL MISSING
‼️
‼️

post has just been deleted on the fb page
I can't say I'm surprised it's gone. I'm not sure how sensible it is to post something that's such a bombshell but simultaneously provides no info and probably just fuels rampant speculation.

I hope there's been some movement tonight though in any case.

So JS went back to this apartment with 2 new friends 'in the early hours'. Cigarette photo taken at around 7.30am, then shortly afterwards left to catch a bus back.
So Jay was only there for a few hours at most. Just pondering out loud...

"Jay Slater's last known movements:

Map reveals missing Brit's

10-hour trek across mountainous pass in Tenerife

to get back to his hotel after finding himself disorientated

and

'in the middle of nowhere' -

as family fear he's been

'taken against his will'."

1718836045526.png

The mum of missing teen Jay Slater says she has been sent a vile Snapchat message saying 'kiss goodbye to your boy'.

Debbie Duncan says she was sent the sick message after landing in Tenerife, claiming she would never see her son again and that he'd owed someone "a lot of money". Speaking on Wednesday, Debbie said: “There’s no ransom demand come in yet but I got a Snapchat about 10 minutes after I got off the plane saying ‘Kiss goodbye to your boy, you’re never going to see him again, he owes me a lot of money.’ which I passed on to police with the number it came from because I had my wits about me at the time and got my eldest son Zac to take a screen grab before it disappeared."

What would be the purpose of searching his room back at his hotel if he didn’t make it there? Just wondering honestly. Or are they just eliminating all lines of enquiry?
I also find this strange.

Maybe Spanish police operate differently but over here I doubt they’d search an apartment unless they believed something possibly sinister had possibly gone on.

Look at unsolved cases in the UK such as Jack Sullivan his house hasn’t been searched.

From the media coverage (especially for a male) I get the impression they dont think this is as clear cut as him being dehydrated and succumbing to the conditions

The mum of missing teen Jay Slater says she has been sent a vile Snapchat message saying 'kiss goodbye to your boy'.

Debbie Duncan says she was sent the sick message after landing in Tenerife, claiming she would never see her son again and that he'd owed someone "a lot of money". Speaking on Wednesday, Debbie said: “There’s no ransom demand come in yet but I got a Snapchat about 10 minutes after I got off the plane saying ‘Kiss goodbye to your boy, you’re never going to see him again, he owes me a lot of money.’ which I passed on to police with the number it came from because I had my wits about me at the time and got my eldest son Zac to take a screen grab before it disappeared."
Scary message - but on Snapchat I can only see privacy options to allow yourself to be contacted by “Friends and Contacts” at most. So either the messager has Debbie’s account added as a friend, or they are in each other’s contact lists?

Also AFAIK Snapchat messages are sent from a username, not a phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3