Jaycee's Bio dad

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what Slayton did, if anything, to help find Jaycee in 1991 and afterwards? I'm guessing: not much (Answering some basic questions as to where you were when the kidnapping occurred by law enforcement doesn't count for much). To me, that would be much worse than this latest stunt.

The man--and the rest of his family who stood in support during the press call--have no scruples at all. For the life of me, I cannot understand how someone could do such a thing to a stranger, let alone their own child. It boggles the mind.
I wonder if Terry ever cursed the day she met him, he is bad news.

This SOB wants something but what is it.
He can just be the final cause to make JC hate men. :furious:
and delay her healing even more. :furious:

She is beautiful, strong and courageous, but vulnerable;
HE has no heart to put himself upon her at this time.
She is far too fragile to have this go on...

But she has a good lawyer, I trust that Mr. McGregor will
impress on this A hole that "all in good time buddy"

We have gone through this before.
JC is brain washed. they do not know how to want anything....
DO YOU GET THIS BASIC PART OF BRAIN WASHING 101 ?????

SOMEDAY she will know what she wants and it is a very long way off.
When JC can be centred enough to know what JC may want and not what
may be expected of her she may actually like seclusion and privacy too,
we have no idea. Neither does she.

The entire deal with the dad and his family sucks,
His timing and intentions suck.
JC and real family all have too much on their plate, "Timing is everything"
he needs to take his daughters and lay low somewhere. Disappear for a long time.
He could have used a cheep lawyer, just to make his HEART FELT intentions known,
and let them reach out when ever they are ready.
Now that would be an entirely different thing.
TAHT IS NOT WHAT HE DID, his girls need to get going too...:furious:

i know where your coming from song but i cant blame his kids for the sins of the father. they really were cheated out of a sister......but not by garrido, by there own father

if he doesnt back off id suggest a restraining order
im not joking either. let jaycee be until/if she's ready.

I'm pretty sure Jaycee knows what she wants. The problem is that it may not be what other people think she should want, and that is where the real damage will be done sadly.
You know
How the mind works :waitasec:
How long it takes for brainwahsing to heal :waitasec:

Did you ever work with traumtized people?
NOT!
that I am certain, because I have.

i know where your coming from song but i cant blame his kids for the sins of the father. they really were cheated out of a sister......but not by garrido, by there own father

I DONT CARE....
There are priorities in this world.
JAYCEE AND THE GIRLS are the only PRIORITY.
The rest of the me, me, Me's have to Waite till JC heals,
and it has to be on JC time. and it is not now.

I do not care what they want it is not a life or death
illness to meet the famous sister. :furious:
NO!
JC and the girls FIRST.and FORMOST
They did not wait and think of her for 29 years.
what is the hurry, where is the urgency?
They WILL WAITE!

If he is trying to force a paternity test on her at this point in her life, he is doing the worst thing in the world he can do. But probably the best thing for her.

If he was wanting to be a caring parent for her, he would have waited until she had had a chance to 'catch her breath' then he would have approached her. But by forcing the issue, and by making it public, then he is sure to drive her away.

What legal grounds does he have for trying to force the paternity test on her? Is he planning on paying back child support? Past birth and medical expenses? And the court may have the right to order them if they do order the paternity test. So I wouldn't worry too much about the testing process. It isn't helping his case any.

btw song theres a paradox when you say "wonder if terry ever cursed the day she met him".
if they never met she wouldnt ever have had this incredibly beuifal, strong, brave, amazing young woman.......never have experienced the wonders of her early years and never be able to reconnect now. so for at least one thing, ken slayton is not a total waste........

btw song theres a paradox when you say "wonder if terry ever cursed the day she met him".
if they never met she wouldnt ever have had this incredibly beuifal, strong, brave, amazing young woman.......never have experienced the wonders of her early years and never be able to reconnect now. so for at least one thing, ken slayton is not a total waste........
I am sorry honey but he really is.

JC is a hero just because she is.
Just like Mother Theresa was just the way she was...

I know whatever does not kill you will makes you stronger.
I am not so sure anybody needs to be THAT strong. :(

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PUKE he had 11 years to find her and he did not make 1/100000
of the commotion he is making now....So PLEEEEZE I am getting nauseous, from his good guy.

You know why are u losing focus here. The true story is Jaycee being found? I really could care less about her Bio dad. But if Jaycee is his he should alsdo have rights.

im hardly losing focus. if yuo noticed the varying posts i've made on the jaycee section i have covered numerous aspects of this case.........

I am sorry honey but he really is.

JC is a hero just because she is.
Just like Mother Theresa was just the way she was...

I know whatever does not kill you will makes you stronger.
I am not so sure anybody needs to be THAT strong. :(

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PUKE he had 11 years to find her and he did not make 1/100000
of the commotion he is making now....So PLEEEEZE I am getting nauseous, from his good guy.

song i am with you a 100 percent.
hes upsetting her life for no reason that anyone on this board can justify to me without me lauhing in there face..........seriousy if he wants to take this to court though, he will be shown to be the two bit loser he is, the punk who abandoned his daughter for 12 years......didnt visit, didnt pay child support, and then came running back when he got dollar signs in his eyes

The kids were being held captive their entire lives, of course he wouldnt have had contact with them, and the court would consider that. Under the circumstances specific to this case, the court may decide that it is in the best interests of the children that they be provided the opportunity to know their biological kin, since it was a right denied to them by force.

I think Aldred is primarily there as a negotiator. Hoping that her name will get her heard so that she can make the daddy wanna be's plea heard.

IMO He is a fool for bringing up the issue now. I can see him maybe wanting to connect with Jaycee at some point. But he is a fool for bringing it up now and not waiting until she had had a chance to 'get a breath.' If he was wanting to be a caring concerned person in her life, he would get her the message then sit back and wait until/if she reached out to him. He would be understanding as to everything she was going through and would wait until/if she was ready to cope with this. But the way he is doing it, IMO he is giving every appearance of just wanting to cash in on her 'fifteen minutes of fame'.

But let's say she takes this to court. And let's say the court agrees to hear th paternity issues. Is he willing to man up and pay back child support for Jaycee? And back medical care? The court may be able to order that. Then we get to grandparents rights. The court would have to show that it was in grandkids best interests to order the grandaddy wanna be some visitation. He will have show that he was being 'responsible' as a parent to Jaycee (paying child support), explain why Jaycee didn't see him before she was abducted. And then he would still have to prove why it was in the grandkids best interest to overrule their parents. IOW he would need to show the kids were at risk if he wasn't involved in their lives.

Still someday Jaycee may want to meet the sperm donor. And if she does, that is her right and her choice. Many adopted kids eventually want to meet their bio parents and this is no different. But he made the choice to not be involved in her life when she was a baby. Two strangers made that choice for her 18 years ago when she was 11. Finally, it is her choice. And it should finally be her choice as to if she wishes to and when she would like to.

I think Aldred is primarily there as a negotiator. Hoping that her name will get her heard so that she can make the daddy wanna be's plea heard.

IMO He is a fool for bringing up the issue now. I can see him maybe wanting to connect with Jaycee at some point. But he is a fool for bringing it up now and not waiting until she had had a chance to 'get a breath.' If he was wanting to be a caring concerned person in her life, he would get her the message then sit back and wait until/if she reached out to him. He would be understanding as to everything she was going through and would wait until/if she was ready to cope with this. But the way he is doing it, IMO he is giving every appearance of just wanting to cash in on her 'fifteen minutes of fame'.

But let's say she takes this to court. And let's say the court agrees to hear th paternity issues. Is he willing to man up and pay back child support for Jaycee? And back medical care? The court may be able to order that. Then we get to grandparents rights. The court would have to show that it was in grandkids best interests to order the grandaddy wanna be some visitation. He will have show that he was being 'responsible' as a parent to Jaycee (paying child support), explain why Jaycee didn't see him before she was abducted. And then he would still have to prove why it was in the grandkids best interest to overrule their parents. IOW he would need to show the kids were at risk if he wasn't involved in their lives.

Still someday Jaycee may want to meet the sperm donor. And if she does, that is her right and her choice. Many adopted kids eventually want to meet their bio parents and this is no different. But he made the choice to not be involved in her life when she was a baby. Two strangers made that choice for her 18 years ago when she was 11. Finally, it is her choice. And it should finally be her choice as to if she wishes to and when she would like to.

very well said. he blew it 30 years ago now he thinks he can just waltz back in......if jaycee wants to reconnect with him, and her half sisters, thats her choice. you cant force her to do it. and grandparent rights here is a joke.........he wasnt a parent to her, why does he get to play grandparent to them?

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You got his name right !

Good Post... :blowkiss:

But Gloria is not just a negotiator, she is becoming the new Opri.
The Media Whors.

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You got his name right !

Good Post... :blowkiss:

But Gloria is not just a negotiator, she is becoming the new Opri.
The Media Whors.

sperm donor is even to nice of a name for him

very well said. he blew it 30 years ago now he thinks he can just waltz back in......if jaycee wants to reconnect with him, and her half sisters, thats her choice. you cant force her to do it. and grandparent rights here is a joke.........he wasnt a parent to her, why does he get to play grandparent to them?

JUST A THEORY:
this is where he may be coming from?
He is a Truck Driver - lets face it they can live well, but they are just Middle Class at the very best.
He is thinking even a bad book is a chance at some money.
Now he has to fill in the blanks, lots of blanks, lots and lots of that.....
But first he has to get a lawyer, it does not matter that the situation is sensitive,
he has to insert his will, and his rights, and his command because even a bad book
will sell on a high profile.

(Possible book - my version).

HE finds Out his old flame is Pregnant. He must be rubbing
his forehead a little and saying.... well that is interesting...
JC is born but he does not know when.
JC has a first BD but he does not remember
JC has a second BD but he doesn't remember
JC has a third BD but he doesn't remember
JC gets teeth and smiles walks, talks, dances, runs,
plays, but he would not know.
Some point he has 2 other kids and a busy life.
in the mean time.......
JC has a 4,5,6,7,8,910,11BD but he cant remember
JC is abducted and he sees her on TV and yells
"WOW she looks just like ME" (Self Centered A Hole)
JC is returned 18 years later, WOW! She touches the worlds heart
She is now high profile. "HE REMEMBERS"
I am her father he screams and yells, I will huff and puff
and tear the house down; she looks just like me.

Oh you want more....
that is it! chapter 1-29 of his book.
:loser:

He needs to be ignored.

JUST A THEORY:
this is where he may be coming from?
He is a Truck Driver - lets face it they can live well, but they are just Middle Class at the very best.
He is thinking even a bad book is a chance at some money.
Now he has to fill in the blanks, lots of blanks, lots and lots of that.....
But first he has to get a lawyer, it does not matter that the situation is sensitive,
he has to insert his will, and his rights, and his command because even a bad book
will sell on a high profile.

(Possible book - my version).

HE finds Out his old flame is Pregnant. He must be rubbing
his forehead a little and saying.... well that is interesting...
JC is born but he does not know when.
JC has a first BD but he does not remember
JC has a second BD but he doesn't remember
JC has a third BD but he doesn't remember
JC gets teeth and smiles walks, talks, dances, runs,
plays, but he would not know.
Some point he has 2 other kids and a busy life.
in the mean time.......
JC has a 4,5,6,7,8,910,11BD but he cant remember
JC is abducted and he sees her on TV and yells
"WOW she looks just like ME" (Self Centered A Hole)
JC is returned 18 years later, WOW! She touches the worlds heart
She is now high profile. "HE REMEMBERS"
I am her father he screams and yells, I will huff and puff
and tear the house down; she looks just like me.

Oh you want more....
that is it! chapter 1-29 of his book.
:loser:

He needs to be ignored.

im probably gonna get it for making the comparison.............
but "he wants to cotrol her situation" doesnt that sound a little like the *advertiser censored* she just spent the last 18 years with? :banghead:

This paternity test thing is quite interesting and, I might add, not exactly the best timing. I've been working late, so I'm not caught up on everything here.

I'm curious though, do we know for a fact that it's the bio dad who got the ball rolling with the whole paternity test issue? What I mean is, maybe it's Jaycee who asked him to take the paternity test after he started speaking to the media and identifying himself as her father. I mean, honestly, it doesn't sound like Terry knew him very well and Jaycee might want to be absolutely certain that he is the guy.

I'm too tired to think of another way to word that without it sounding awful. lol So I apologize. But, really, I am just curious if we know for sure who started the whole idea about proving paternity. His choice of an attorney (Allred) is interesting too. I always thought she was sort of more about helping out women victims, but I guess she's changing her clientele?:waitasec:

This paternity test thing is quite interesting and, I might add, not exactly the best timing. I've been working late, so I'm not caught up on everything here.

I'm curious though, do we know for a fact that it's the bio dad who got the ball rolling with the whole paternity test issue? What I mean is, maybe it's Jaycee who asked him to take the paternity test after he started speaking to the media and identifying himself as her father. I mean, honestly, it doesn't sound like Terry knew him very well and Jaycee might want to be absolutely certain that he is the guy.

I'm too tired to think of another way to word that without it sounding awful. lol So I apologize. But, really, I am just curious if we know for sure who started the whole idea about proving paternity. His choice of an attorney (Allred) is interesting too. I always thought she was sort of more about helping out women victims, but I guess she's changing her clientele?:waitasec:

i doubt it. his lawyer wouldnt be referring to 'forced to take legal action" if it was jaycee looking to make contact with him. i think they both need a wakeup call to see how bad they are acting (bio dad and his witch lawyer i mean)

Ok, forget what I just said LOL...I just finished watching the abc news "news conference" video with him and Allred, which our member named Stephens posted on page 4 (or so). Thanks, Stephens!

Wow, that was interesting. His emotions do seem genuine, but his timing is really, really, really bad.

Ok, forget what I just said LOL...I just finished watching the abc news "news conference" video with him and Allred, which our member named Stephens posted on page 4 (or so). Thanks, Stephens!

Wow, that was interesting. His emotions do seem genuine, but his timing is really, really, really bad.

if im wrong about him, which i doubt, and his emotions really are genuine, which i doubt, then he needs to back off and let jaycee decide what she wants to do. theres a lot of discussion about jaycee possibly having to face garrido at trial.........why does this jxxx feel the need to put himself up as an adversery?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back