Jaycee's Girls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not believe this was taken at the police station (it looks like an arcade). I think it was taken when she was a child and the stepfather showed it on a recent newscast.

jayceeleedugardturnsupa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's actually a video clip. It is from when she was younger. There is another child that walks behind her and the footage is grainy, like it is old.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKCnt0jOaE"]YouTube - Jaycee Dugard: 1991 Missing Girl Found Alive[/ame]

I do not believe this was taken at the police station (it looks like an arcade). I think it was taken when she was a child and the stepfather showed it on a recent newscast.

[/URL][/IMG]
I don't know when this was taken, but that is not an arcade. The icons on the desktops look like typical office icons one might find on LE type computers -- they are not the colorful, cartoonish, moving images of an arcade. LE office computers are likely close together. It appears there is a vertical barrier between the two screens that is not at such an angle that it appears to be a laptop. LE offices would probably have such barriers for some semblence of protecting the privilege and privacy data on the screens from public view. The arm just to the right of the face seems to have a dark, short sleeve, which would be consistent of a summer uniform of an LE officer. The two Berkeley officers were women and were shown on the media. One of them had a black uniform and the other a blue uniform. It doesn't appear to be consistent with an arcade, but there is also no indication of the date of this photo.

It's actually a video clip. It is from when she was younger. There is another child that walks behind her and the footage is grainy, like it is old.

Thanks for posting. I knew I saw it in video format, I just couldn't recall where. I suffer from information overload for sure. Now I can see it's definitely an arcade.

Hi everyone, it's been ages since I've posted. Maybe as far back as Scott Peterson, I can't remember. But anyway I have a question that I haven't seen addressed here. It seems to me that when this story very first broke, a spokesman said something about Jaycee had borne "several children". Then afterwards the stories mentioned just the two daughters. Did anyone else hear or see that phrase? (Maybe I just imagined it and am losing it??) :)

Emmcee..................yes, I remember the term, "several" being used initially. I'm pretty sure it was stated in the press conference. We know of the two girls, but I would think that the possibility of more children is probably still being investigated.

I don't know when this was taken, but that is not an arcade. The icons on the desktops look like typical office icons one might find on LE type computers -- they are not the colorful, cartoonish, moving images of an arcade. LE office computers are likely close together. It appears there is a vertical barrier between the two screens that is not at such an angle that it appears to be a laptop. LE offices would probably have such barriers for some semblence of protecting the privilege and privacy data on the screens from public view. The arm just to the right of the face seems to have a dark, short sleeve, which would be consistent of a summer uniform of an LE officer. The two Berkeley officers were women and were shown on the media. One of them had a black uniform and the other a blue uniform. It doesn't appear to be consistent with an arcade, but there is also no indication of the date of this photo.

IMO, if there was an updated photo of Jaycee it would be all over the media. We wouldn't be sitting here guessing if that is her now or then. I saw this photo on CNN.com with the caption "at police station" (or words to that affect) but I think it was an error, as I was unable to locate the photo the next day on CNN.com.

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks MissOtk! I have seen this picture and made the assumption that it was a picture taken prior to her abduction. It does look like an arcade.

This is one case where I hope that the children have been exposed to television during their whole lives. While I certainly don't consider what they might see there to be a true depiction of the real world, it is much more so than what they have been given to experience!

I doubt they had access to television. If they had, the mother would have SEEN the world that she was taken from....SEEN the news of other children being taken and know that their loved ones were looking for them. They would have asked her and their captors countless questions, as any children will have, of this world they weren't a part of and she would not have the answers....the captors would never have put themselves in a position where they would have to explain it.

I probably predict that radio was out as well. Can you imagine a life with no music? They have a long way to go if you can imagine if they haven't been stimulated. it must be just overwhelming for all of them right now.

In not having any stimulation from the outside world and not being able to formulate perceptions about the world and what is real and not brings to mind how a cousin of mine did not own a tv and they brought their 5 year old son with them from where they lived in NZ to California for a first visit...the parents grew up here. We took them to Knott's Berry Farm and he was sitting on the shoulder's of his father just as other children were doing.....a 3 year old boy (not part of our group) was right next to him doing the same thing. I was standing behind as we were watching this "Shoot Out" performance wherein the performers came out with guns blazing and people were falling off of the roof/balconies holding their stomachs after being shot. Well, the 3 year old just sat there and watched as he already knew (desentized by television/cartoons/games that he has seen) it was pretend. My cousin's son....he just lost it. We had to carry him away screaming and tramatized by what he saw thinking that he actually witnessed someone being killed for real.

Needless to say...they had to go home and buy a television and potato chips as he never had those either. Not a deprived boy by any means but just brought up in very sheltered way compared to us. He adjusted well after that and currently lives a very metropolitan life now.

These sweet girls will have a lot of adjusting to their new surroundings and trust that it is ok to live beyond the confines of what they called "home." I have no worries for the Dugard girls but I do worry for the media that will hound them as they/us will now be their new captors.

YouTube - Jaycee Dugard: 1991 Missing Girl Found Alive

Thanks Indianagirl for posting the video. Seeing the video, it's very clear that it's some sort of arcade with other children there.....there's a little girl that walks behind Jaycee. And it's the lead in to an interview with people who live in the area of South Lake Tahoe where Jaycee was abducted from, showing the vigils that were held at that time.

Thanks Indianagirl for posting the video. Seeing the video, it's very clear that it's some sort of arcade with other children there.....there's a little girl that walks behind Jaycee. And it's the lead in to an interview with people who live in the area of South Lake Tahoe where Jaycee was abducted from, showing the vigils that were held at that time.

I agree. I, too, think she is at an arcade. You can see the knobs/balls on the game to her left and it's in the shape of an arcade game. Also, the screen behind her looks like a video game.

Emmcee..................yes, I remember the term, "several" being used initially. I'm pretty sure it was stated in the press conference. We know of the two girls, but I would think that the possibility of more children is probably still being investigated.

Oh thank you - I'm glad someone else heard the word "several" initially. Now we'll just have to wait a bit to find out the whole scoop on this.

:blowkiss:

Apparently she's about 5' 3" now. At time of abduction she was about 4' 6". Some media said she hadn't grown much. They were wrong. Difficult to know what is accurate and what isn't in the avalanche of media covering this.

The comparison of her height in the video compared to the sleeve of the person standing to her left and her height today being 5' 3" make it more probable than not that it is an old video.

Pictures of daughters although faces are blurred out.

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=3319

I am glad the faces are all blurred out.
they need to begin being socialized, they do not need any paparazzi who can make their lives miserable.
but a neighbor once said they all looked alike. I do not know if the girls look like her or like him.
but it seems that the older daughter is a little taller then Jaycee.

Wonder if someone made themselves a little money selling those pics to the NOTW.
Terrible British Tabloid-one of the worst IMO

:twocents:

That is absolutely an arcade. You can see the buttons and side of the game, and both screens look like video games, not computers.

I suppose the children don't even have birth certificates, social security numbers, immunizations, or anything for that matter. How were they suppose to have a future? So many questions and so much to do for Jaycee and her children. I hope they get all the help they need. I feel so much compassion for them and hate to even think what they have been through. It has to be devastating. I hope now they can enjoy life to its fullest.

With so many secrets and so many lies....
I am glad the neighbors are finally saying something. But it is too little too late, I am not so sure they are not trying to cover their own butt.
With stories of men going into the tents, and neighbors not calling the cops...I really do not know fact from fiction here.
But the more stories that come out, the more LE has to go through and investigate.

I read that Her daughters know now that Jaycee was abducted, but IMHO they do not know what an abduction is and will more then likely still be loyal to him for a long time to come. They do not know what rape is - they may think it is a chore.

This story is sad and I am sure that Jaycee's mom will probably not be able to go back to work. I think she has a family to rebuild and help to do so.
But the more that comes out the more I hope the perps will get punishment beyond just a cell for life. That would be far too good for them.

I suppose the children don't even have birth certificates, social security numbers, immunizations, or anything for that matter. How were they suppose to have a future? So many questions and so much to do for Jaycee and her children. I hope they get all the help they need. I feel so much compassion for them and hate to even think what they have been through. It has to be devastating. I hope now they can enjoy life to its fullest.

Life to it's fullest is a great mouth full. Sweet thought.
These are broken lives, I doubt they will ever heal fully.
But if they can learn to feel safe, to live, and love, to enjoy one day at a time.
Perhaps that would be a great accomplishment.
I read somewhere that the girl Elizabeth who fatherd many children for her
REAL father who kept her in a basement, finds isolation to be her safest place.
while she had and has therapy, a full healing is not seeming to be possible.
While Elizabeth Smart was only gone 9 months her recovery was much easier.

IMHO any healing will be a good thing, one day at a time is all we can hope for,
and maybe with time there will be some healing. Recovery? I doubt it. :(

I just wanted to share with you all - that I heard on my local news that the town of Meyers, where Jaycee is from will be doing fund raisers for Jaycee and her daughters...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Forensic1964
Back