"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you've figured out which one it is?

ETA: I think it would be quite useful to know when that ad was placed and whether there could be an innocent explanation as to why that number was called. Or at least one that a good defense lawyer would jump on.

10/6 at 7:28pm

I'm surprised no one called the media if tons of FBi jumped out at her. That must have been a real crazy scene to any bystanders.

That's also true. I'm not sure where this took place. I'd pictured a public area but Katshep indicated it was at the communal home. Either way, it seems like a bunch of fibbies would draw attention.

I'm surprised no one called the media if tons of FBi jumped out at her. That must have been a real crazy scene to any bystanders.

IDK, there are sometimes tons of police cars on the street right outside my house. I would never think to alert the media. I wouldn't connect it to a high profile case. I just look out the door really quickly to make sure they're not coming to my house and none of my known neighbors is in distress, and then duck back inside and carry on with my business. In this case, I think that FBI would have shown up with no sirens and in unmarked cars too. So, if it was the middle of the day and lots of neighbors were at work, it may not have been such a dramatic scene, except to those present in the communal house. JMO...

Lots of video is disappearing and or "updated" and some of the things we found most interesting are gone...poof.

I like it when that happens. It can be a good thing. Thanks K and Mountain.

You can get a pre paid phone at walmart now for 45 dollars unlimited minutes. You just have to pay 45 dollars every month.

Metro PCS pre pay also has an unlimited, text and web for $50, month taxes and fees included, with no type of contract. (my son has this)

No. I went back and looked for my link today too. It's poof. :banghead:

Well it's not the original but someone saved a copy on photobucket:
[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/?action=view&current=InvestigatingJersey001.mp4"]Lisa Irwin -MO- :: 10/15/11 Investigating "Jersey" Johnny Tanko video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid296@@AMEPARAM@@296@@AMEPARAM@@mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

Sorry if this has been covered already!!

It seems pretty obvious to me that LE believes Jersey disposed of Lisa. The amount of work that went into searching the well underneath the deck of the abandoned house that he stayed near is all the proof I need. They can say "they have moved on" from him, but I don't buy that at all. IMO!!

In reference to MW's phone: My kids all have Virgin Mobile (uses Sprint towers possibly?) prepaid phones and I can log in to each account and can see calls sent/received, duration of calls, calls made to voicemail, time stamps, as well as messages sent & received & from what phone number. I have noticed that sometimes the time stamps are completely off. For example, I can text my daughter at 4 p.m. (per my phone log) yet it shows on her online account as 8:00...and no rhyme or reason to the time gap. Just my experience...

I use to use Virgin too and I liked the feature where you could see your call/text records on line but not all prepays let you do that.

I changed to T-mobile because the minutes are good for a year. T-Mobile pre-paid plan doesn't have the call/text records on-line. If you log in on-line to your account all you see is how many minutes you have left. But I would suppose that T-Mobile could really provide more detail if LE requested it...IDK.

(and yes Virgin Mobile use the Sprint network)

Sorry if this has been covered already!!

It seems pretty obvious to me that LE believes Jersey disposed of Lisa. The amount of work that went into searching the well underneath the deck of the abandoned house that he stayed near is all the proof I need. They can say "they have moved on" from him, but I don't buy that at all. IMO!!

They certainly spent a lot of time looking in places that seemed to make sense if it was Jersey in the beginning. I believe they were looking at a lot of abandoned buildings in the area and forested areas near where he was likely living with MW. I think this comes from the sitings on the next street over, information that they had right off the bat. They searched that street extensively too after the couple with the siting of the man with a baby.

They were also doing a parallel investigation of the parents. Apparently Jersey has co operated and the parents have not. They have "moved on" from him but not from them. I wonder why?

MOO

Okay, so the owner MH, of the house "no longer stays at the house"? hmm MW was kicked out in August and Jersey was to be at a halfway house but stayed there sometimes with MW. Jersey was no longer seeing his po, squatting at houses maybe with MW as she said they broke up what 2 weeks before Lisa went missing. No wonder the diapers in the condemned house was very important to search. Interesting. I just keep looking at the black tipped orange hair on top of the landlords head. Is it fur on a visor or his hair died? j/k

I believe that too and have for a bit Kamille. I do feel there's some states evidence going down. There has been a grand jury conviened. I hope it's solved soon. (they're weeks ahead of us, go LE)

Okay, so the owner MH, of the house "no longer stays at the house"? hmm MW was kicked out in August and Jersey was to be at a halfway house but stayed there sometimes with MW. Jersey was no longer seeing his po, squatting at houses maybe with MW as she said they broke up what 2 weeks before Lisa went missing. No wonder the diapers in the condemned house was very important to search. Interesting. I just keep looking at the black tipped orange hair on top of the landlords head. Is it fur on a visor or his hair died? j/k

You kid, but I actually heard nancy Grace refer to him as "the yellow haired dude" the other night. I nearly peed my pants. :floorlaugh:

Wait...you don't think this could be the infamous <modsnip>, do you? :waitasec:

I think LE searched the most likely disposal areas around Lisa's house first off (not the full river though - imo, nearly impossible and Lisa would have moved quickly with the water). Maybe those early ground searches were a result of phone pings, or just geographic profiling. They searched the woods, the landfill. They also did door-to-door interviews and searches, including abandoned houses within the search perimeter, which would include houses that Jersey might have squatted in (and maybe they first searched those that they knew he had squatted in). Now, according to reports, the area near where motorcylce man MT claims to have sighted a man in all white, with a female baby at 4 a.m., is being searched again.

Imo, all of these searches are important and could turn up something. But, they are important even if nothing is turned up. Whether or not LE believes someone is a valid suspect or a sighting is credible, they need to be sure so they can eliminate possibilities and so that a future defense team cannot claim that LE did not consider and investigate other reasonable scenarios. JMO...

Wait...you don't think this could be the infamous <modsnip>, do you? :waitasec:

I don't think so but guess it could be. Where did the Oct. part come in? I just heard the guy say he, himself kicked Jersey & MW out or should say MW out in August & Jersey would sometimes stay there on and off.. He also said he himself no longer lives there, I didn't remember that before and it's interesting to me that he lived there too at one time.

O/T, it's called a Fake Fur Visor lol lol

Guess I can't link that place in China. 2000 left though. Sorry no picture. How funny

If you wanted to commit a crime, like break into a vacant/abandoned house, near Lister who would you ask for advice? See, I think that's exactly the idea that DB had in mind...call Jersey...or the number he was known to use. For all we know she saw him and said hey, i need work done...what's your number?...

So, she takes the cell phones and calls that number...knowing it will point to Jersey but, oh no, now she has to get rid of the phones...she must say he stole her phones...he breaks into houses...I better push in the screen. I think she made a mistake by leaving the front door unlocked...All JMO, of course. Maybe, she saw him walking around the corner around midnight...

I don't think so but guess it could be. Where did the Oct. part come in? I just heard the guy say he, himself kicked Jersey & MW out or should say MW out in August & Jersey would sometimes stay there on and off.. He also said he himself no longer lives there, I didn't remember that before and it's interesting to me that he lived there too at one time.

O/T, it's called a Fake Fur Visor lol lol

Guess I can't link that place in China. 2000 left though. Sorry no picture. How funny
I remember that now missing video. That man with the wacky hat stated that he rented Megan a room in his house. This made me wonder if he lived in the house at the same time as Megan and Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV