"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to commit a crime, like break into a vacant/abandoned house, near Lister who would you ask for advice? See, I think that's exactly the idea that DB had in mind...call Jersey...or the number he was known to use. For all we know she saw him and said hey, i need work done...what's your number?...

So, she takes the cell phones and calls that number...knowing it will point to Jersey but, oh no, now she has to get rid of the phones...she must say he stole her phones...he breaks into houses...I better push in the screen. I think she made a mistake by leaving the front door unlocked...All JMO, of course. Maybe, she saw him walking around the corner around midnight...
IIRC, Deborah called LE a day after Lisa was "disappeared" and told them that they should check the cigarette butts near the location where her husband's truck sat when it was burglarized. She might have known that someone else's cig butts were there and she wanted to implicate that person. She might have put the cig butts there to implicate someone.

I remember that now missing video. That man with the wacky hat stated that he rented Megan a room in his house. This made me wonder if he lived in the house at the same time as Megan and Jersey.
I think he was just subletting rooms. Remember the other man who had two cameos in reference to the house with the well...he had a boy next to him, about 10 or 12 years old? I think he has the same last name as fur hat guy...now I'll have to go find that video, UGH!

Anyway, in one of MW's interviews she comments on a previous house where she lived when she was dating Jersey. She said, IIRC, "Further up Brighton." So, it's just another group house situation, IMO.

ETA: Found the video balding man with glasses has a different last name then fur hat guy.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...hbors-have-mixed-emotions-about-police-search

I took a look at CL and realized something...if I ever decide to buy a GPS unit off of CL, I will do so from someone who has the car mount, the charger, and the manual. If they have a box too then they probably didn't steal it.

I saw very few ads for GPS that motivated me to take a look see...those were in KCMO, no box, no manual, few details, and a phone number with the stipulation...please no emails...SHADY!!!

One Norma and one Bill looked very interesting in that regard. Norma had two listings...

BBM Just wondering why a CL ad that includes a phone number and says "please no emails" is considered shady? Whenever I list something for sale on CL I always put my phone and say "text / phone calls only, emails will not be answered". This is because you will get tons and tons of flaky people who will email you if they're even slightly interested in your item, but most won't actually buy. But people will only call if they're really serious about buying. This cuts down on wasting time on those flakers tremendously. In fact the last several things I've sold on CL has been to the very 1st person that called about it!

IIRC, Deborah called LE a day after Lisa was "disappeared" and told them that they should check the cigarette butts near the location where her husband's truck sat when it was burglarized. She might have known that someone else's cig butts were there and she wanted to implicate that person. She might have put the cig butts there to implicate someone.

Yeah, we all wondered if she saved them in case they caught the guy.

But, IMO, it goes even further, JI suggested "someone that cheated" on her hubby...as to who might be a possible abductor. He may know much more than any of us knows about MW and Jersey.

I keep hearing about this "someone who would cheat on her husband" comment from JI, but I have never once heard it. And I thought I had seen every interview they've done.

Anyone have a link?

bbm= respectfully, I don't think we KNOW that as fact. MW originally said it came from a family phone from the Irwin home. Could have been someone else (possibly PN) that phoned her number from his own phone.
The call came from one of the three cell phones that were allegedly stolen.

You've misquoted MW.

I keep hearing about this "someone who would cheat on her husband" comment from JI, but I have never once heard it. And I thought I had seen every interview they've done.

Anyone have a link?

I believe it was the first Judge Jeanine Pirro interview.

Does anyone else think it's odd that Jersey and MW walked the area, the neighbor across the street was a buddy of or had jobs done by Jersey? They took a path in the hood etc.. Aren't they awful close to the Irwin's in someway? A "hey there" or something? They don't know each other? Never seen each other ever? Many others saw and knew them and commented.

The drinking buddy didn't go in until what 11:30 pm as she was talking to someone outside? The husband of the drinking buddy left at 5 pm due to marital therapist advising him to do so? I'm confused...and the guy with the fur visor lived in the house with MW living there and Jersey would be there at times, and he himself lived there, plus MH saw Jersey that night watering, there was a siting of a tall thin bald man by the neighbors, then a motorcycle guy sees a man carrying a baby too, then it was a white blob? and the parents haven't spoke up in weeks?

I hope they find Lisa soon, real soon & nail the perp(s)

Sorry for the run on sentences. My apologies if I didn't get the story exactly straight too but that was my understanding in a nut shell.

Yeah, we all wondered if she saved them in case they caught the guy.

But, IMO, it goes even further, JI suggested "someone that cheated" on her hubby...as to who might be a possible abductor. He may know much more than any of us knows about MW and Jersey.
The "someone that might cheat on her husband" might also refer to Samantha, the drinking neighbor, who was recently separated from her husband.

Or to see who she would call once the FBI had been there. If they took her phone, she'd just use another untraceable one. She probably did anyway. :crazy:

MOO

I just think it is odd that they would return the phone to her and take it back. It had been thought by some that KCPD took it, returned it to her and then the FBI came and got the phone, That seems bizarre. I don't doubt that she has another boost phone.

Anyone have a link?
I heard him say it. Considering he is living with a woman legally married to someone else, I can't help to wonder as to why he would say that.

BBM Just wondering why a CL ad that includes a phone number and says "please no emails" is considered shady? Whenever I list something for sale on CL I always put my phone and say "text / phone calls only, emails will not be answered". This is because you will get tons and tons of flaky people who will email you if they're even slightly interested in your item, but most won't actually buy. But people will only call if they're really serious about buying. This cuts down on wasting time on those flakers tremendously. In fact the last several things I've sold on CL has been to the very 1st person that called about it!

No no, it's all of it combined that looks shady...no box, no manual, very few details, and a phone number with the stipulation...please no emails... in some cases the car mount or the case was even missing.

Sorry, it wasn't written so well...I could have said it better :)

Anyone have a link?
Nope but I heard it with my own little ears. Don't quote me but i think it was one of the first MK segments. if not it was JJP.

I haven't the first clue where it is, Pens.

I have not seen anything about the residential location of Megan Wright and the <Modsnip>. However, IndaMiddle confirmed that the abandoned house with the well was very close to the BP where the unidentified white blob was seen on camera.

I have not seen anything about the residential location of Megan Wright and <modsnip>. However, IndaMiddle confirmed that the abandoned house with the well was very close to the BP where the unidentified white blob was seen on camera.

From what the locals tell us, there are quite a few abandoned/boarded up houses over there as the city has taken the properties for road widening. I'll bet there are tons of homeless people who know that these are great temporary shelters. White blob was probably one of many homeless people who quietly slip into known abandoned houses for a quiet night's rest.

What the heck is on that guy's head? His hair or a hat?
Many think it is a hat but he did once coexist in the home with MW...so colored hair/faux fur is not out of the question.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett