"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bike, 60 degrees is a bit cool on a bike, maybe not walking but on a bike for me it's nippy.
But the motorcycle dude stated it was 45 degrees. Now that IS cold on a bike, but it was 60 out, not 45. Any motorcycle riders around here that I know really remember the night in October when it was still 60 degrees out.

But the motorcycle dude stated it was 45 degrees. Now that IS cold on a bike, but it was 60 out, not 45. Any motorcycle riders around here that I know really remember the night in October when it was still 60 degrees out.

Agreed. I'm thinking it may have dropped a couple of degrees below 60 in the early hours of the morning and that perhaps coupled with the 'wind chill factor' while riding may have made it seem colder to mc dude than the actual ambient temperature. I usually take a sweater or light jacket with me on even fairly hot days here when we're out on my husband's bike, it can get pretty chilly pretty quickly even at fairly slow speeds.

The date that FBI went to her house would be very interesting if it coincided with one of the highly publicized and viewed searches that so many wondered about. Ops suggested that LE might be using certain searches as a decoy to keep prying eyes from their more significant searches.

Good point... I remember early on watching the helicopter live cam going between a ground search and a home search. Can't remeber the day or locations though. :seeya:

Can Craigslist ad be posted here?

YES. You can post Craig's List ads here as long as you remove any phone numbers or addresses. Also would be a good idea to link back to the ad on Craig's List. This way there will be no issues as to Websleuths not giving credit to Craig's List.

Thanks.

Tricia

The "someone that might cheat on her husband" might also refer to Samantha, the drinking neighbor, who was recently separated from her husband.

I just had the same thought. Didn't JI reportedly run to her home asking if she had Lisa before he called 911? I wonder why he would have immediately jumped to that conclusion. :confused:

There has been some confusion about the branch of law enforcement that confronted MW. Some on this thread have insisted it was the KCPD. It was the FBI according to MW who busted into her house when she answered the phone about the GPS listed on CraigsList. According to MW, they interrogated her for six hours that day. The FBI would have taken the phone at that time and run sophisticated tests on the phone and extracted data. i understand that MW says they returned the phone to her with the call history deleted and then took the phone back. The general rule is that law enforcement keeps the evidence until the case is closed. IMO, returning the phone to her does not make sense unless they were using her as a lure for a caller.

In the Caylee Anthony case the A's computer, camera (not sure about phones) were confiscated, data extracted so they could investigate it and returned to them. LE does not need the device, just the data that is on it. JMO

Just remember that the Sunshine Laws don't apply here. Very, very few (if any?) states have similar laws. We were spoiled rotten to see and be able to sleuth all the investigative/evidentiary docs during that case. Per FL laws, we were kept in the loop as to what was happening. We aren't going to get the same PROOF released like we were blessed to have during the Anthony case.

Missouri does have an open-records law so to say there is no Sunshine Law is simply not correct. The open-records law is how the dispatch logs were released. But ....it is a very restrictive law and there are many constraints on what can be released. Under exceptions in the law, police have declined to release the 911 call or the dash cam video on the first responding officers' patrol cars.

Where a link stating MW was evicted in October? I missed this. TIA

Where a link stating MW was evicted in October? I missed this. TIA

I don't have the link, but I remember something that might help someone find it. There was an interview with an older man who lived next door to the home that she used to rent a room in. And he said she had been kicked out for non payment of rent. It was during the time that everyone was discussing the abandoned home, and he lived right near that home. IIRC

Just remember that the Sunshine Laws don't apply here. Very, very few (if any?) states have similar laws. We were spoiled rotten to see and be able to sleuth all the investigative/evidentiary docs during that case. Per FL laws, we were kept in the loop as to what was happening. We aren't going to get the same PROOF released like we were blessed to have during the Anthony case.

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Missouri_Sunshine_Law

I don't have the link, but I remember something that might help someone find it. There was an interview with an older man who lived next door to the home that she used to rent a room in. And he said she had been kicked out for non payment of rent. It was during the time that everyone was discussing the abandoned home, and he lived right near that home. IIRC

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/?action=view&current=InvestigatingJersey001.mp4"]Lisa Irwin -MO- :: 10/15/11 Investigating "Jersey" Johnny Tanko video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid296@@AMEPARAM@@296@@AMEPARAM@@mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

is this what you are talking about? or a different video?

eta: this says MW was kicked out in August.

He didn't live next door to the home that she rented a room in...he was the one who lived there and rented the room to her. :) A yellow house. And MSM said he no longer lives there.

Jersey is making me more and more suspicious every day. Not that he's responsible, but that he might be an accessory. IMO, that's why he's still in jail.

I just had the same thought. Didn't JI reportedly run to her home asking if she had Lisa before he called 911? I wonder why he would have immediately jumped to that conclusion. :confused:

I believe it was because SB had previously babysat Lisa. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member