"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the 10/15 interview with Judge Pirro. (You could probably find the video on her fb page.) In answer to the question: Who do you think would kidnap your baby ? or words to that effect, JI begins to answer, "a woman who has cheated on her husband," but cuts himself off at "husb..."

Very weird, because if you think about people who would steal a baby, it's not someone having an affair. They have enough complications without adding an unexplained baby--"Sweetie, no, I was at the hospital all last night. Look, at our new baby. I'm going to name her after your mother."

If a person who is not preoccupied with infidelity is asked that question, they are probably going to say things like, a woman who just lost a baby, etc., etc.

When he said that, DB looked up at him. Judge Piro didn't ask a follow up question--some interviewing skiils, there, Judge.

...and don't forget, no matter how you slice it, Deborah cheated on her husband.... was she cheating on JI ? Threatening to leave and take the baby? Once a cheater always a cheater doesn't just apply to men, so there's a chance she has/is/was/will/whaterver.

Also (I do not know this to be fact AT all), JI's ex may have cheated on him and tried to take their boy, and thus, the rumor of a "ruthless" custody battle.

I don't think he was talking about neighbor SB - but I do maintain she and JI were planning something that day while DB and PN went on their wine run.

I just had the same thought. Didn't JI reportedly run to her home asking if she had Lisa before he called 911? I wonder why he would have immediately jumped to that conclusion. :confused:
I am sure he was hoping that she had her when she wasn't found in the house and the two were partying together probably when he left for work. I don't think anybody's first thought would be that their baby was actually kidnapped you go to the next logical place first.

I don't have the link, but I remember something that might help someone find it. There was an interview with an older man who lived next door to the home that she used to rent a room in. And he said she had been kicked out for non payment of rent. It was during the time that everyone was discussing the abandoned home, and he lived right near that home. IIRC

That was before Lisa was missing, in August IIRC. I am curious as to her more recent eviction. (from the home she was sharing with 7 other people?)

I think he ran over and said, "is it handled? Is it safe to call 911?" JMO

Whatever.

Back on topic
BTW did you ever post the links I asked for the other day to Jersey's background history?

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7317213&postcount=268"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2[/ame]

Jersey is making me more and more suspicious every day. Not that he's responsible, but that he might be an accessory. IMO, that's why he's still in jail.

He is still in jail because he was accused of committing a felony on Oct. 13 and hasn't been able to pay the $10,000 bond. His PD attorney this week filed a motion for discovery.

An address that keeps coming up over and over again is for a shelter - and it's in a regular house, not a church or center. Could that be where she is?

What address? I haven't seen any address come up over and over again. :waitasec:

Jersey is making me more and more suspicious every day. Not that he's responsible, but that he might be an accessory. IMO, that's why he's still in jail.

For me, it's his record, his association with MW, and the fact that forever he has listed 3718 N. Lister as his address. Seriously, there are not that many coincidences in the real world.

I don't see why he would take Lisa, but he might just help set Deborah up. Maybe LE already knows where Lisa is - a stretch, I admit - but they could be trying to smoke someone out, make them nervous enough to crack. Could be, like on Lifetime, Jersey has already told them and they are wanting a confession. There's a lot of money at stake, and there are a lot of players who could use it.

Besides, Jersey would have had to ask DB to put her wine down and help him up to the window if he is the one who allegedly broke in - and I don't see her putting her wine down :floorlaugh:

He is still in jail because he was accused of committing a felony on Oct. 13 and hasn't been able to pay the $10,000 bond. His PD attorney this week filed a motion for discovery.

Isn't that bond a bit steep for tampering with a motor vehicle? He didn't steal the motor vehicle...

An address that keeps coming up over and over again is for a shelter - and it's in a regular house, not a church or center. Could that be where she is?
What address is this? And where does it keep coming up at?

Isn't that bond a bit steep for tampering with a motor vehicle? He didn't steal the motor vehicle...

$10,000 is generally the minimum, I think, for felonies in KC area. It's not $100,000.

$10,000 is generally the minimum, I think, for felonies in KC area. It's not $100,000.

I admit, I don't know much about the min and max on bonds - wouldn't he have to pay $1,000 to get out? 10%?

Tampering seems so much less harmless that "breaking into" ... do you know exactly what he did? Thanks by the way.

Well is he on parole?
If he is he violated it.
That might increase a bond. jmo

I admit, I don't know much about the min and max on bonds - wouldn't he have to pay $1,000 to get out? 10%?

Tampering seems so much less harmless that "breaking into" ... do you know exactly what he did? Thanks by the way.

No I don't and haven't really tried to find out (info I just found was easily found in casenet). When KCPD said they had "moved on," I did too. I've yet to see a direct tie by either Megan Wright or Jersey to Debbie Bradley or Jeremy Irwin or someone in their immediate family or a motivation for abducting a sleeping baby from her crib.

For those who are convinced either MW and/or Jersey are involved, can you tell me why? We only have MW saying her phone received the call. KCPD and FBI haven't confirmed it (nor would I expect them to either). But KCPD says they have "moved on" from Jersey. I know CNN"s Spellman has spent a lot of time with MW. I just can't figure out why. I'd appreciate it if someone could enlighten me.

That was before Lisa was missing, in August IIRC. I am curious as to her more recent eviction. (from the home she was sharing with 7 other people?)

Isnt that home a halfway house?

Do you have a link for her being evicted in October? TIA! :)

She herself said in one of her on camera interviews...not the first one...that she was living off of N Brighton at the time of the call, she's not there now. I've tried to find it but I can only find her first one. The first one was on GMA Oct 28. Perhaps someone has a link to her subsequent interviews?

The verbally evicted part was a comment on a news article so I apologize for bringing that to the board because it could be incorrect. I didn't realize that's where I had read it. Sorry.

Whatever.

Back on topic
BTW did you ever post the links I asked for the other day to Jersey's background history?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2

No, I didn't - I was trying to prove a point about trying to make thngs fit about someone when they are just not there. Institution can also be prison and family criminal could be a traffic ticket - if one were trying to make a theory or assumption fit.... but you had to be following the rest of the conversation to get that.

I didn't see you ask for a link, sorry.

MW and Jersey are being suspected because they are shady characters with criminal pasts in the area. I am not against them being checked out at all and that is fairly common in any case. LE looks into resident sex offenders and probably anyone with a glaring criminal record in the immediate area.

I think the cellphone call could also indicate a link especially if DB had the number on her hand. Of course, all of that is hearsay at the moment.

So, I can see why people are looking at them. Some of the comments I do think are a bit off though. The most common theory I have seen for people who suspect Jersey is he went in there looking for jewelry or something to sell saw Lisa and decided HEY I will take her too! That scenario seems almost the most unreasonable of any theory to me. Taking a baby is a whole other world than taking a watch and I am surprised by how many people act like it is the most logical, simple jump for a petty thief. I think, if he wanted to sell her, something would already have been arranged and she would have been a mark rather than a random last minute afterthought. If so, was Jersey smart enough not to leave a trail at all or was he working with someone who was that smart? Was Jersey a pedophile? I haven't seen anything that says he is.
On surface level, he seems like the perfect mark-shady character in the area it has to be him. If you dig deeper the actual logistics of him stealing Lisa get a bit more complex. I am assuming motive is money OR nefarious (sexual). Money seems more logical, but you don't just randomly grab a child on a whim, sit around for a few days, and then stand at a corner somewhere and hock her like you can a stolen Ipod. I would think a buyer would already have to be in place and that immediately points to a trail that can be traced.

There was a case in California a few years ago about a felon who stole cars. He happened to steal a SUV and didn't notice a sleeping baby in the back in a car seat. Within minutes alerts and publicity were all over Southern California. They found the SUV on the side of the road with baby snuggled in the back safe. Later, they figured out the thief was like HELL NO as soon as he saw the baby and abandoned the vehicle. I don't know-sort of an unrelated anecdote, but stealing a baby versus stealing an inanimate object 99% of the world doesn't care about are two very different actions. Stealing a baby is a disaster of logistical planning, neverending intense publicity, scrutiny, etc. If Jersey is involved I still say something had to be set up beforehand (therefore, trail) OR he was an accomplice of some sort for DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop