"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Jersey hasn't been disposed on his new docket. He was on the 15th per his old docket for tampering with a vehicle charge. I wonder if he gave good evidence, copped a plea deal? Just guessing but he said something about something.

Judge/Commissioner Assigned: HARMAN, LARRY DALE Date Filed: 11/15/2011
Disposition: Not Disposed

https://www.courts.mo.gov/

Here's the previous docket for the 15th.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7353221&postcount=1006"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2[/ame]

Under case header:

Date Filed: 10/14/2011
Disposition: Bndover Circ-Waive Prel Hrng Date of Disposition: 11/15/2011
Judge/Commissioner At Disposition: SUTTON, JANET

the circumstantial evidence against Jersey is just unreal to me, it is much stronger IMO than the evidence against DB at this time. (i know, i know, cadaver dog hit. which is why i said "at this time") the phone call to his ex girlfriends phone, the arson record, the burglary record, the fire in MW's car in the same apartment complex as the dumpster fire, the sighting at the sprinkler house earlier in the evening, the bald man walking with a baby through the yard of the sprinkler house. am i missing anything?

:fence:

Yes, that all does seem to fit nicely. I just don't think Jersey had anything to do with what happened to Baby Lisa, his past record and current life wouldn't suggest to me that he is a baby killer. He may have set the dumpster on fire just to watch it burn, he may have set it on fire to get rid of some other evidence that he felt he would be charged for. I mean he walked away from the 1/2 way house and stayed in the area of where everyone knows him from, so he wasn't trying to hide. Jersey is your common day criminal, small time crimes type thing but not a baby killer imo...

I just noticed that Jersey hasn't been disposed on his new docket. He was on the 15th per his old docket for tampering with a vehicle charge. I wonder if he gave good evidence, copped a plea deal? Just guessing but he said something about something.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2

Under case header:

What does that mean... "he has not been disposed"? Thanks in advance...

Under case header:

Not sure if this is the same Docket or not, but here is what I know.

JOHN TANKO and court case number 11CYCR03875. The case status is now: Removed due to confidentiality

Under case header:

The not disposed just means that the case is not concluded yet. Here is what happened on the 15th according to the current dockets from casenet

11/15/2011 Arraignment Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/23/2011; 8:30 AM ; LARRY DALE HARMAN; Clay

Information Filed

Judge Assigned
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

He is to be arraigned on the 23rd for this offense.

There was a rumor that M's telephone number was on D's hand - if that was true...wonder what was stolen out of their car (if anything) when it was broken in to weeks earlier. Could be someone stole a GPS? If D had noticed a GPS for sale in Craig's list maybe she wrote the number down to call when she had a working phone? Or maybe she did call it? Possibly D confronted someone who answered and threatened to turn them in? If M's prior boyfriend stole the GPS and felt threatened maybe retaliated by taking Lisa?

There was a rumor that M's telephone number was on D's hand - if that was true...wonder what was stolen out of their car (if anything) when it was broken in to weeks earlier. Could be someone stole a GPS? If D had noticed a GPS for sale in Craig's list maybe she wrote the number down to call when she had a working phone? Or maybe she did call it? Possibly D confronted someone who answered and threatened to turn them in? If M's prior boyfriend stole the GPS and felt threatened maybe retaliated by taking Lisa?

I remember that, & something about a GPS being stolen from JI's car?
My whole problem w/ these "witness sightings" is that I remember the day it happened, & our local news reporting that a woman reported that her husband saw a man carrying a baby, but then the story changed to both of them seeing him...

I think it was concluded that the number on the hand thing was not true. It was a tactic by LE to MW to try to get her to admit to knowing/hearing from DB?? It didn't work because the connection between MW and DB does not exsist!...But it was worth a try by LE I suppose.....

This Is what I have read on here anyway...so don't quote me on that..LOL.

Maybe someone else can confirm?

I think it was concluded that the number on the hand thing was not true. It was a tactic by LE to MW to try to get her to admit to knowing/hearing from DB?? It didn't work because the connection between MW and DB does not exsist!...But it was worth a try by LE I suppose.....

I'm not convinced of that.

Yes, that all does seem to fit nicely. I just don't think Jersey had anything to do with what happened to Baby Lisa, his past record and current life wouldn't suggest to me that he is a baby killer. He may have set the dumpster on fire just to watch it burn, he may have set it on fire to get rid of some other evidence that he felt he would be charged for. I mean he walked away from the 1/2 way house and stayed in the area of where everyone knows him from, so he wasn't trying to hide. Jersey is your common day criminal, small time crimes type thing but not a baby killer imo...

I agree that JT doesn't seem like the type to do such a thing. I have two possible explanations for why he might have done it, however.

First, somebody set fire to MW's car. MW says she lost nearly all of her possessions in the fire. (I think she was moving and had the car packed with her belongings.)

If JT is responsible for this fire he may have done it out of spite. Basically to get back at MW for some perceived wrongdoing--leaving him, perhaps.

If he thought that JI and DB had done him wrong he may have stole what he considered their most prized possession--Baby Lisa--and, God forbid, set her on fire in the dumpster.

We know that JI and DB reported a car break-in. Did JT break into their car and get busted for it? Did he hold a grudge against JI and DB if he did?

The second possible explanation that I can think of as to why JT would abduct BL is that he did it for a 3rd party. Some other criminal had use for an infant and JT abducted BL for this person.

MW says that JT showed up in a stolen minivan at her house 4 or 5 days after BL went missing. The minivan could have been JT's payment for the abduction.

All JMO.

The only thing I think that's been "concluded", is that Baby Lisa is missing. And there are even times I wonder about that.......

It was not concluded by me. At all. And we do not know if a connection between DB and MW or anyone else exists.

It was not concluded by me. At all. And we do not know if a connection between DB and MW or anyone else exists.

If you believe that there was a number written on DB's hand, then obviously you find MW truthful. I assume you must also believe her when she states she does not know DB or JI.

If you believe that there was a number written on DB's hand, then obviously you find MW truthful. I assume you must also believe her when she states she does not know DB or JI.

Don't you just feel like we are going round in circles cityslick?...:banghead:

I think some people are determined to fit a square peg in a round hole..:waitasec:

Just going to sit on my hands from now on...LOL.

Is Jersey involved?..Is MW involved?....Who the heck knows..But all the peices and circumstantial evidence sees to point towards them.

I don't see anthing pointing to DB...but some posters will try to make ANYTHING point to DB...when the evidence is overwhelming that DB does not know MW...Has not met MW..Has not spoken to MW..there is not ONE GRAIN of evidence (that we know of) to show anything otherwise...Yet a whole load showing us they DID NOT know each other.

I remember that, & something about a GPS being stolen from JI's car?
My whole problem w/ these "witness sightings" is that I remember the day it happened, & our local news reporting that a woman reported that her husband saw a man carrying a baby, but then the story changed to both of them seeing him...
Our local news got much wrong. In this very same interview, the local news reported this witness as living 3 houses down from the family - totally wrong. They also have cut and splice so much info that I don't take much as fact here.

plus the 11.57 attempt to call MW's phone..(did it go through or to a call centre?..so confused..LOL) Fits in perfectly with a Jersey did it time frame.

Neighbours all went inside at 11.30 ish...Jersey saw his chance and entered the irwins...took the baby and cell phones (for some reason cell phones are like gold to the flop housers..:floorlaugh:)..no way he could leave 3 of them behind !!

Starts walking towards sprinkler house..he knows is empty... carrying baby..makes call to MW..or Dane...he needs help.

12.15am spotted carrying baby to back of sprinkler house...Maybe he hands off baby to accomplice to get rid of...maybe he a pre arranged meet here.

2.30am fire reported at back of sprinkler house in dumpster...Did he start this to get rid of evidence...fire prob started earlier than 2.30 report

2.30..white blob..(jersey)...spotted on cctv walking past garage..up road from dumpster fire.
>
Tink, I agree, but I think Jersey was a look out or accomplice as a subcontractor to clear the way for the real perpetrator. I tend to think this was layered for protection of the actual abductor who contracted with party #2 to contract with a look-out, such as Jersey. Jersey, I think ended up with phones and a minivan in payment. Of course, I think Jersey blew things up when he called MW's phone. I just don't think one person did this alone. Also third party abductions of infants are a really bizarre crime for an unusual criminal. I don't think Jersey is that guy.

I agree that JT doesn't seem like the type to do such a thing. I have two possible explanations for why he might have done it, however.

First, somebody set fire to MW's car. MW says she lost nearly all of her possessions in the fire. (I think she was moving and had the car packed with her belongings.)

If JT is responsible for this fire he may have done it out of spite. Basically to get back at MW for some perceived wrongdoing--leaving him, perhaps.

If he thought that JI and DB had done him wrong he may have stole what he considered their most prized possession--Baby Lisa--and, God forbid, set her on fire in the dumpster.

We know that JI and DB reported a car break-in. Did JT break into their car and get busted for it? Did he hold a grudge against JI and DB if he did?

The second possible explanation that I can think of as to why JT would abduct BL is that he did it for a 3rd party. Some other criminal had use for an infant and JT abducted BL for this person.

MW says that JT showed up in a stolen minivan at her house 4 or 5 days after BL went missing. The minivan could have been JT's payment for the abduction.

All JMO.

Yeah, I just still don't buy it. Small time thugs like Jersey don't jump into kidnappings or killings he is 42 (if I remember correctly) his whole life has been spent in and out of jail for what I would call small time crimes compared to kidnapping and killings.

If anything, maybe it was Jersey & Megan that broke into DB/JI vehicle and stole whatever, I just don't think either are in the black market of selling babies. And if DB/JI insist that it was a kidnapping and as you say "hold a grudge against them" then why didn't Jersey or Megans names come up on the extensive list of names they provided to KCPD? It doesn't make sense if they knew either of them.

I think someone that was at that house that night might know Jersey, if so that could have been the connection of burning items and not a baby in the dumpster. There would be bone fragments left behind.

One thing that I would like to know is this. Where is the surveillance video of SB buying wine? She was there, then left to buy wine and returned to DB's house. Yet no video of that? Did she really go buy wine?

>
Tink, I agree, but I think Jersey was a look out or accomplice as a subcontractor to clear the way for the real perpetrator. I tend to think this was layered for protection of the actual abductor who contracted with party #2 to contract with a look-out, such as Jersey. Jersey, I think ended up with phones and a minivan in payment. Of course, I think Jersey blew things up when he called MW's phone. I just don't think one person did this alone. Also third party abductions of infants are a really bizarre crime for an unusual criminal. I don't think Jersey is that guy.

I agree kate...i think Jersey could possibly be a gofer for some really bad guys!

Good point about the minivan.

Don't you just feel like we are going round in circles cityslick?...:banghead:

I think some people are determined to fit a square peg in a round hole..:waitasec:

Just going to sit on my hands from now on...LOL.

Is Jersey involved?..Is MW involved?....Who the heck knows..But all the peices and circumstantial evidence sees to point towards them.

I don't see anthing pointing to DB...but some posters will try to make ANYTHING point to DB...when the evidence is overwhelming that DB does not know MW...Has not met MW..Has not spoken to MW..there is not ONE GRAIN of evidence (that we know of) to show anything otherwise...Yet a whole load showing us they DID NOT know each other.
Please post the "load" of evidence showing use they do not know each other. I don't know if DB is involved or not, but her and JI's actions and refusal to cooperate with police and doing her no favors.

This case does remind me of HaLeigh's case with regard to all the unsavory characters involved and the people looking for their 15 mins. at the expense of a child. And as many here know I was (and still am) adamant that RC had nothing to do w/ that disappearance. I think Misty knows something but I don't think she killed HaLeigh.

My opinion of these cases are based on my observations and personal experiences, as are yours. Until the crime is solved, no one here knows what did or did not happen. But we are all allowed to voice our opinions and express our ideas. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are wrong, or that anyone is "determined to fit a square peg in a round hole". Moo.

Until the crime is solved, no one here knows what did or did not happen. But we are all allowed to voice our opinions and express our ideas. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are wrong, or that anyone is "determined to fit a square peg in a round hole". Moo.

Exactly how I feel as well. And by looking at others point of views you can get a whole different perspective about all of it. It's all about having an open mind about it all until we do get the answers that piece this entire case together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz