"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see Jim Spellman back in KC. hopefully he will dig up some news this week.

Is he back? I was watching HLN/Vinnie P., and thought so too, but it was a repeat. Is there news?

Is he back? I was watching HLN/Vinnie P., and thought so too, but it was a repeat. Is there news?

Argh...really? They didn't say it was a repeat but I guess it could be since it's a holiday right? It said "new information" on the screen, lol.

I don't mean to change the subject but it is about Jersey's charge of tampering with a vehicle. The statute for this charge also reads as this:

Tampering in the first degree.
569.080. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering in the first degree if:

(1) He or she for the purpose of causing a substantial interruption or impairment of a service rendered to the public by a utility or by an institution providing health or safety protection, damages or tampers with property or facilities of such a utility or institution, and thereby causes substantial interruption or impairment of service; or

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5690000080.htm

Could his charge be for the dumpster fire possibly? It's property and that dumpsters service to the area was interrupted. Just wondering.

The full statute is at the link above.

eta, in my town, our trash is on our water bill and it's provided by the city.

eta-2 http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/index.htm

was it a repeat? did you watch the show that came on at 5pm est? it was a recap type thing, so no news. i hadn't seen it before, but i don't watch HLN often. aw, i hope he is there. i read on his twitter sometime last week that he will be back sometime after thanksgiving though, so he will be going back if he isn't there already.

I don't mean to change the subject but it is about Jersey's charge of tampering with a vehicle. The statute for this charge also reads as this:

Tampering in the first degree.
569.080. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering in the first degree if:

(1) He or she for the purpose of causing a substantial interruption or impairment of a service rendered to the public by a utility or by an institution providing health or safety protection, damages or tampers with property or facilities of such a utility or institution, and thereby causes substantial interruption or impairment of service; or

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5690000080.htm

Could his charge be for the dumpster fire possibly? It's property and that dumpsters service to the area was interrupted. Just wondering.

The full statute is at the link above.

eta, in my town, our trash is on our water bill and it's provided by the city.

eta-2 http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/index.htm
His charge per casenet is as follows
Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
So stealing a vehicle would be my guess. Maybe the van MW says he pulled up in.

Detention population sheet = who's in jail sheet
http://www.claycogov.com/county/offices/sheriff/detention_population.php
The one he should be on listed on above.

Fun little known fact - If you click on the show details option towards the very top of the page, it will show you what charges the people are in there for. You will see that there are some VERY unsavory characters in there, so why he is so special as not to be listed is a mystery to me.

I found Jersey here: https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/ click on Proceed and put john tanko on next page.

Here's a screen cache:

Picture1-1.png

His charge per casenet is as follows
Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
So stealing a vehicle would be my guess. Maybe the van MW says he pulled up in.

I know but the statute (bbm) reads what I posted above. It could be how it's set up in their computer. Who knows.

Here's a screen cache:

Picture1-1.png
Thanks. That is info for his previous charge where he absconded from the halfway house from. He is not at that location as of now. This is the charge that created the warrant out for his arrest before the baby was missing. His current charge has not been disposed of yet and he has not yet been sentenced for it yet.

I know but the statute (bbm) reads what I posted aboe. It could be how it's set up in their computer. Who knows.
I have seen the utility theft ones worded something like Tampering Theft of Services for someone who was charged for an illegal cable hookup. I would show you, but I don't think I will put that persons info on here.

Hmmm...well Vinnie and Jim were very careful not to ID who he was, so based on the context of their conversation, I assumed it was Jersey they were referring to. I guess you are referring to SB's husband?

I think it was SB's husband. He said he was "riding around" that night.

This is the page for the Center:

http://www.kccommunityctr.org/id31.html

From the page:

"In the Fall of 1998, KCCC was awarded the Dept. of Corrections (DOC) contract to provide halfway house and outpatient substance abuse treatment services for an innovative program developed by Missouri Probation and Parole. The TREND program (Treatment alternatives Encouraging New Directions) is designed to work with probationers who have never been in prison, but who are in violation of their conditions of probation. The ultimate goals of the program are to enhance potential for success of these clients and reduce rates of incarceration."

Thanks. That is info for his previous charge where he absconded from the halfway house from. He is not at that location as of now. This is the charge that created the warrant out for his arrest before the baby was missing. His current charge has not been disposed of yet and he has not yet been sentenced for it yet.

Thanks InDaMiddle, didn't see a date and thought it was his latest info.

Thanks InDaMiddle, didn't see a date and thought it was his latest info.
I was looking on casenet for you to get the info. Here it is

Charge/Judgment Description: Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 } Date: 12/30/2007 Code: 2301300 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 10/01/2009 OCN: W8005291 Ticket Number: 999999999 Arresting Agency: RIVERSIDE PD Sentence Sentence: Incarceration DOC Sentence Date: 10/01/2009 Start Date: 10/01/2009 Length: 4 Years

Source - you have to put in the name. He also has a charge in Clay county that was to be served concurrently with this one
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

Tampering with a vehicle could be rolling the odometer back or changing a VIN.

True, and if he wanted to sell it he may have attempted to change the VIN number before selling a stolen vehicle. I'm not sure how a homeless person who by all accounts makes his living doing odd jobs would be able to afford a vehicle in the first place unless he was mighty thrifty. Maybe at some point he had enough cash scraped together to buy a junker, then turned the odometer back and tried to sell it. Who knows? I just can't seem to tie a vehicle tampering charge with an abduction at this point.

True, and if he wanted to sell it he may have attempted to change the VIN number before selling a stolen vehicle. I'm not sure how a homeless person who by all accounts makes his living doing odd jobs would be able to afford a vehicle in the first place unless he was mighty thrifty. Maybe at some point he had enough cash scraped together to buy a junker, then turned the odometer back and tried to sell it. Who knows? I just can't seem to tie a vehicle tampering charge with an abduction at this point.
Not a vehicle charge tied in. He is a known thief that breaks into people's houses also. He has a history of breaking into houses through windows and doors. THAT 'could' be a possible tie-in.
And homeless people that steal cars don't need to afford to own one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop