"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
British Petroleum. BP, it's the gas station where they got the white blob video.

Good morning !

Last night I tweeted Jim Spellman about the time differences, this is his tweet back to me. Hope it clears it up.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@lexiechey phone call time: MW tells me it came at 8-8:30 per what police told her. Not sure where the 2:30 came from, not my reporting
9 hours ago

Here's the thing I've been thinking about. If this call at 8:30 is true, and if the person who answered that phone is involved in the disappearance of Baby Lisa including DB, this could perhaps mean that this was premeditated OR that Baby Lisa was not alive at 8:30, if, in fact, she is deceased. I do believe in the cadaver dog hit in the bedroom and I do think Lisa is deceased because I don't see the urgency in anyone to find this sweet baby.

I'm inclined to agree with you, sadly.

I've been wondering who was on that list of 9 or more people that Jeremy and Debbi gave to LE early on. IIRC, Jeremy stated in a national interview quite early on that LE had told him that everyone on their list was cleared (which was Jeremy's explanation for why Debbi was still in the hot seat, as she was the last one to see Lisa and had no outside alibi). While the disappearance of Lisa doesn't appear to have much forethought, I have wondered if whomever removed Lisa from the house was trying to point LE in a specific direction - away from themselves. JMO...

After viewing the myspace page I get a feeling of another Victoria Stafford type case. I hope I am wrong. :(

MOO ...

DB and JI have not lived at the house on N. Lister since Baby Lisa went "missing" 4 weeks ago ...

They stayed with relatives ... and this past Friday night 10-28, BS showed up and "whisked" them away to an "undisclosed location" ...

This morning, we learned that GMA was given "an exclusive" as to where DB and JI are currently "staying now" ...

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html

MOO ... There is a REASON that DB and JI are NOT at their HOME on N. Lister ... and the <Mod Snip> NOT "living" in their home where Baby Lisa was "last seen" is HINKY -- especially after yesterday's news about MW, JT being MW's "ex-BF", and that cell phone call.

I am "SPECULATING HERE" that DB and JI do NOT want to be in their house and that neighborhood -- or anywhere NEAR that area -- because of the "news" about the "cell phone calls" that was released yesterday during MW's interview ...

IMO ... there IS some CONNECTION -- which may or may NOT be related to Baby Lisa ... MOO !

Maybe there is ANOTHER REASON -- KWIM -- that they do NOT want to be in their home -- and it is NOT because of Baby Lisa -- it is because of "what" someone in that neighborhood "knows" ...

Those missing cell phones HOLD the KEY to SOMETHING ... and LE knows this ...

IMO, the <modsnip> do not want to RISK the possibility of someone "showing up" at their home on Lister ... someone may have "heard something" -- who knows ... and "who knows" who each other knows ...

Really ... who would have thought that MW was the ex-BF of the "handyman" ?

Strange ... and IMO, it is NOT a coincidence ...

All MY SPECULATION and MOO !

What I find rather odd at this moment in time (the entire case is odd, but this one thing is standing out) why is Jersey not where he is supposed to be? I read on here that a reporter contacted the halfway house where he is supposedly being held and they said he wasn't there, they don't know where he is. Why is that?

I'm sure part of it could be that they just simply don't give info on their residents, but IF they do, then where is Jersey? Is he being kept out of sight for a particular reason? Maybe Jersey did some talking and part of the agreement with him was to keep him out of sight, out of reach until LE was certain they had all the info they needed in order to move in and pick up the guilty party/parties.

Jersey himself may not be involved. Maybe they did clear him, but he knows what happened and they have him in a safe place.

What I find rather odd at this moment in time (the entire case is odd, but this one thing is standing out) why is Jersey not where he is supposed to be? I read on here that a reporter contacted the halfway house where he is supposedly being held and they said he wasn't there, they don't know where he is. Why is that?

I'm sure part of it could be that they just simply don't give info on their residents, but IF they do, then where is Jersey? Is he being kept out of sight for a particular reason? Maybe Jersey did some talking and part of the agreement with him was to keep him out of sight, out of reach until LE was certain they had all the info they needed in order to move in and pick up the guilty party/parties.

Jersey himself may not be involved. Maybe they did clear him, but he knows what happened and they have him in a safe place.
I don't know of any halfway houses that give out info. on their residents.

Maybe he does know what happened and maybe he told LE and now they are protecting his location.

Good morning !

Last night I tweeted Jim Spellman about the time differences, this is his tweet back to me. Hope it clears it up.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@lexiechey phone call time: MW tells me it came at 8-8:30 per what police told her. Not sure where the 2:30 came from, not my reporting
9 hours ago

the 0230 stuff was a rumor early on... ... it is in the timeline that shelby did as well iirc

Wasn't it close-ish to the dumpster fire, and the man who reported it said he thought some kind of accelerant was used? I thought maybe they wanted to see if anybody suspicious bought gas in a canister.

Gas can in the woods off Brighton on KMBC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTSOOZDCAR4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]FBI Uses Special Dogs In Baby Lisa Search - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

LE will not confirm phone calls to MW or that any calls were made on missing phones (at end of this video) eta: it further states.. or rather MW states that she just recently moved to her new address and used to live on brighton.............

http://g.co/maps/svu4e

anyone recall that media report that said jersey used to stay on brighton with his girlfriend (it is in the timeline).. and it was near the house that was searched and demolished??? (zoomed map in).. it is right next to one eyed jacks and also the bp gas station where the mystery man footage was shot

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-despite-searches-no-new-leads-in-search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

MOO ...

DB and JI have not lived at the house on N. Lister since Baby Lisa went "missing" 4 weeks ago ...

They stayed with relatives ... and this past Friday night 10-28, BS showed up and "whisked" them away to an "undisclosed location" ...

This morning, we learned that GMA was given "an exclusive" as to where DB and JI are currently "staying now" ...

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html

MOO ... There is a REASON that DB and JI are NOT at their HOME on N. Lister ... and the<modsnip>NOT "living" in their home where Baby Lisa was "last seen" is HINKY -- especially after yesterday's news about MW, JT being MW's "ex-BF", and that cell phone call.

I am "SPECULATING HERE" that DB and JI do NOT want to be in their house and that neighborhood -- or anywhere NEAR that area -- because of the "news" about the "cell phone calls" that was released yesterday during MW's interview ...

IMO ... there IS some CONNECTION -- which may or may NOT be related to Baby Lisa ... MOO !

Maybe there is ANOTHER REASON -- KWIM -- that they do NOT want to be in their home -- and it is NOT because of Baby Lisa -- it is because of "what" someone in that neighborhood "knows" ...

Those missing cell phones HOLD the KEY to SOMETHING ... and LE knows this ...

IMO, the Bradwins do not want to RISK the possibility of someone "showing up" at their home on Lister ... someone may have "heard something" -- who knows ... and "who knows" who each other knows ...

Really ... who would have thought that MW was the ex-BF of the "handyman" ?

Strange ... and IMO, it is NOT a coincidence ...

All MY SPECULATION and MOO !

It's a chicken/egg scenario, but it is my opinion that the only reason Jersey's name came up, and his picture was being circulated, was because they already had talked to MW and knew he was one of the people with access to the phone.

I could be wrong, but we don't know why they were asking about Jersey int he first place. WE heard about MW second, but LE may have heard of her first. That could be the length of his connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member