"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a long history of being a thief. The police were asking his whereabouts for outstanding warrants several weeks before the baby went missing.

He is being held on a federal warrant; unlikely he is being held in the local jail. The feds have him. Here's the link:
http://www.ky3.com/news/wdaf-lisa-i...ated-federal-warrant-20111015,0,2759934.story
I read but cannot find the link that it had to do with an attempted burglary and tampering with a vehicle and a violtion of probabion, but no link on that. Those are not usually federal charges unless they involve federal property.

I believe there is a link someplace in here that states Jersey is still in jail and had court this AM? Did I dream that?
I was laying in bed on phone last night when I read that so I maybe mistaken

I remember that, too. He was supposed to have a court appearance on the violation of probation issue. But, those things get bumped to another date. They might need to hold him in MO longer.

is there an article that says LE cleared Jersey? The one I just read said he is not a suspect, which is what they say about everyone at some point. Unrelated federal warrant, sounds like drugs maybe?

I am going out on a limb here....uhm...<modsnip>, "shared phone", "eight people" living there = drugs to me and I do not mean whacky tobaccy. Phone numbers on hand??? Hmmm. MOO

well, DB did tell police she was taking some sort of prescription drug, xanax or something like that, that night as well. Maybe the house where MW lives is where she gets her "script filled?" JMO

Was Jersey's picture ever in the news? I remember us trying to find out what he looked like and we used a mug shot once we got his name. Did the MSM ever publish his photo?

Was Jersey's picture ever in the news? I remember us trying to find out what he looked like and we used a mug shot once we got his name. Did the MSM ever publish his photo?

not that I am aware of. LE seems to have concrete reasons to not pursue him.

well, DB did tell police she was taking some sort of prescription drug, xanax or something like that, that night as well. Maybe the house where MW lives is where she gets her "script filled?" JMO

BBM Or maybe she just goes to the doctor. :)

is there an article that says LE cleared Jersey? The one I just read said he is not a suspect, which is what they say about everyone at some point. Unrelated federal warrant, sounds like drugs maybe?

In an investigation does LE really need a 'news article'; they can say whatever they want, doesn't mean it is the truth. :)

Here it comes...

The standard of care may not be equal to standard of practice...standard of care is ideally the best, but it is not always possible...

Weren't there pill bottles on top of the refrigerator in the kitchen? When I saw those I thought what a dumb thief--taking cellphones and leaving the pills behind.

Weren't there pill bottles on top of the refrigerator in the kitchen? When I saw those I thought what a dumb thief--taking cellphones and leaving the pills behind.

I thought the same thing!

After listening to neighbor Mary Hurt on JVM, I honestly cannot believe Jersey is not a suspect.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELl5pA8TUE"]10-31-11 neighbor mary hurt of missing MO baby lisa mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but it just occured to me...why did LE have to wait until the craigslist ad to find out who the phone number called at 8:30 (MW's communal phone) belonged to? Couldn't they have just called the number to see who answered and ask questions? Did they try that route? Did the people/person who answered not give out info? Did anyone pick up the phone at all?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

Here's the link. I agree, though, with everyone who's saying that LE's statements to the media are not necessarily true. Sometimes they are intended for purposes other than informing the public.

I'm sorry, but JVM is not a bright woman. How can she say that MW's phone recieved a call from the irwin phone at "about the same time" the phones were stolen?! How is 8:30 pm "about the time" of 10:30 or after?!

She drives me crazy.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but it just occured to me...why did LE have to wait until the craigslist ad to find out who the phone number called at 8:30 (MW's communal phone) belonged to? Couldn't they have just called the number to see who answered and ask questions? Did they try that route? Did the people/person who answered not give out info? Did anyone pick up the phone at all?

That was a big puzzle to me, too. I could see how they could discover the Craig's list ad, by simply googling the phone number, but since they knew from the beginning that number had been called by an Irwin phone, why hadn't they already met her?

Hm. Maybe it's as simple as fearing that if they called the number, the possible kidnapper would then be on to them and would ditch the phone and they'd never know who owned it. Maybe they were looking for the perfect ruse, and they found it in a craigs list ad.

editing to say I guess we don't really know it was Craig's list. An online market place.

After listening to neighbor Mary Hurt on JVM, I honestly cannot believe Jersey is not a suspect.

I bet he still is but LE isn't showing their hand just yet. They're probably trying to make him think he's off the hook.

He has a long history of being a thief. The police were asking his whereabouts for outstanding warrants several weeks before the baby went missing.

Being a thief... like perhaps stealing (and reselling) things like GPS's? Purely speculation, but I wonder what else was being listed on craigslist from that household?

Not implying that the whole house of 8 or so are bad seeds, but we have at least 1 confirmed criminal. With criminals usually come others willing to break the law. Or, at least some "lost" types who, though not breaking the law themselves, are more accepting of that behavior or willing to turn a blind eye. JMO

It was likely an untraceable phone purchased with cash and a prepaid card. They weren't able to triangulate the ping on it apparently. Hence, the internet filter that turned up Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member