"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if LE is being so tight lipped because the case is about to break wide open or they really don't have enough evidence to go on, and this case is growing colder by the day! :(
Keep thinking about Haleigh and Kyron........................ :(

BBM: "The calm before the storm" ...

I wish LE would confirm 'something' -- 'anything' -- about the cell phone call, especially since MW's interview last night ...

MOO ...

Here's a thought on that "front". Maybe he did turn the sprinklers off at (or around) 11 (maybe even before - neighbor said she saw them on at 9:30 and when "she looked again at 11" they were off. Either way he turns them off and then heads over to One Eyed Jacks for his happy hour. If people saw him, talked to him, *maybe even have him on camera there* for the hours of say 11PM to closing or whenever - then that would certainly be a good solid alibi. KWIM?

I'm not saying he's not involved - was just looking for an explanation of why LE would say he's cleared.

JMHO

that would make sense - and if I am remembering correctly - LE said that he was cleared early on - when the timeline had DB seeing Lisa at 10:30 - wonder now that the timeline has DB saying the last time she saw Lisa was at 6:40 pm - if it changes LE's thoughts?

I too find it interesting that LE has "cleared" Jersey but not MW (and won't comment on her 4 interviews). I believe she knows something, heard something, saw something....just a feeling I can't quite shake right now, but that might change.

In her most recent interview posted today, she now says she's been questioned 7 times by LE.

welcome to websleuths dillysmom11!!

:cheer::Welcome1::cheer:

DB, in her media interviews, (also in the timeline thread) said she had three phones... one was broken.. and that she was transferring all of the numbers onto the new phone.. and left them on the counter that night in the kitchen.

During the SW another cell phone was found in a bottom drawer but it was not one of "the" cell phones.

JI also had a werk cell phone that he claims to have called 911 on.. but other times he says he called from the neighbor's house...

DB claims that the intruder took the phones so they couldn't call 911 and also claims that her phones could not make outgoing calls because they were restricted due to past due bills.

hope that helps and if I got anything wrong I am sure someone will chime in..

:rocker:again welcome!!!:rocker:

Nurse, were there three phones on the counter in the kitchen area or is the third phone the one that was found in the drawer?

So the P's say they saw a man carrying a baby up their street, in just a diaper, from the direction of N Lister, around 12:15am and he turns into a house, possibly Mary H's. Mary H says that Jersey does work for her next door neighbours and that LE were checking out footprints in the neighbour's yard. Mary H says she's seen MW at this neighbour's house with Jersey. The neighbour's yard has access to an open area that leads to the townhouses on N Brighton. MW states that she was living on N Brighton at that time but does not confirm exactly where. Was this where the 7 other people were living too? Or is that her present address? She claims she and Jersey had broken up before this but had they really? Or did he still hang around her place anyway?

How does a homeless 40 something year old man feel about losing his 20 something year old girlfriend of 51/2 months?

The dumpster at these townhomes is on fire around 2:19am. LE search the landfill for the contents of this dumpster. They show burnt clothing to DB either before or after that search.

Someone calls a likely prepaid phone that is used by 8 occupants of this house at 8:30pm from one of the Irwin/Bradley cell phones. This call was originally rumoured to be at 2:30am. Only MW has given the 8:30pm time and that would be the time that LE told her. Someone pointed out that 8:30pm is 20:30 in military time. Perhaps that's where the confusion comes in. Call at 8:30pm lasts 50 seconds. MW claims she didn't have the phone that night until about 11pm. Obviously does not indicate who she got it back from. DB changes her last known siting from 10:30pm to 6:40pm. She also claims that it's impossible for one of her phones to call out because they are restricted.

Motorcycle guys claims he IDed someone who was in the media in relation to the case from a mug shot but newsperson claims on twitter that it's not Jersey.

How long would it take to walk from N Brighton townhouses to the area where motorcycle guy saw this person? If they left around 2:30am would it take them until 4am to get to this other area?

Regarding Jersey, I agree it looks bad for him having a record, having lived nearby, and having dated someone who allegedly received a call from one of the phones on Oct. 3rd. But, he is also very attractive as a scapegoat, imo.

LE says a lot of the people are not "suspects", until they have evidence to arrest them. However, very rarely have I seen LE come out and say that someone has definitively been "cleared". To me, that means they investigated any possible involvement and have ruled him entirely out. I can see why LE would make that announcement and would want to take the focus off of Jersey: make the true perps sweat and not distract folks/tips from coming in with info that is not related to Jersey (and may help find Lisa).

JMO...

I agree with this 100%, while possibly unusual, they are consciously taking the focus off of Jersey who makes an easy public target. Even on these threads, people STILL go back to Jersey over and over, and LE wants the perp to KNOW they are not doing the same. It's a GUARANTEE that the person(s) responsible are watching the news channels and possibly even WS looking for "who knows what".

Coming into all this a weedle late.

I have a couple of questions. I've read back 4 or 5 pages and didn't see my answer.

This Craigslist ad. I get - MW was selling a GPS on Craigslist. FBI found the ad and therefore found her.

Am I right?

My questions are:

When was the Craigslist ad first posted?

MW selling a GPS? Really? And where would a pink haired young girl that lives in a flop house get a GPS from? Her car? Does she even have one?

And the glaring fact that she was selling a GPS is another coinky-dink to this already hot mess of information and silence and speculation and spin this has turned into.

ITS ABOUT LISA! ITS ABOUT THIS MISSING BABY!

Wonder if MW sold the GPS and to who? Surely LE got that info from her.
I think somebody selling a IMO probably 'hot' GPS would possibly know people who would steal phones to sell on craigslist.

Here's a thought on that "front". Maybe he did turn the sprinklers off at (or around) 11 (maybe even before - neighbor said she saw them on at 9:30 and when "she looked again at 11" they were off. Either way he turns them off and then heads over to One Eyed Jacks for his happy hour. If people saw him, talked to him, *maybe even have him on camera there* for the hours of say 11PM to closing or whenever - then that would certainly be a good solid alibi. KWIM?

I'm not saying he's not involved - was just looking for an explanation of why LE would say he's cleared.

JMHO
Not at One Eyed anyway. He was tossed from there a day or two earlier. I don't think he would be welcomed back that fast.

So the P's say they saw a man carrying a baby up their street, in just a diaper, from the direction of N Lister, around 12:15am and he turns into a house, possibly Mary H's. Mary H says that Jersey does work for her next door neighbours and that LE were checking out footprints in the neighbour's yard. Mary H says she's seen MW at this neighbour's house with Jersey. The neighbour's yard has access to an open area that leads to the townhouses on N Brighton. MW states that she was living on N Brighton at that time but does not confirm exactly where. Was this where the 7 other people were living too? Or is that her present address? She claims she and Jersey had broken up before this but had they really? Or did he still hang around her place anyway?

How does a homeless 40 something year old man feel about losing his 20 something year old girlfriend of 51/2 months?

The dumpster at these townhomes is on fire around 2:19am. LE search the landfill for the contents of this dumpster. They show burnt clothing to DB either before or after that search.

Someone calls a likely prepaid phone that is used by 8 occupants of this house at 8:30pm from one of the Irwin/Bradley cell phones. This call was originally rumoured to be at 2:30am. Only MW has given the 8:30pm time and that would be the time that LE told her. Someone pointed out that 8:30pm is 20:30 in military time. Perhaps that's where the confusion comes in. Call at 8:30pm lasts 50 seconds. MW claims she didn't have the phone that night until about 11pm. Obviously does not indicate who she got it back from. DB changes her last known siting from 10:30pm to 6:40pm. She also claims that it's impossible for one of her phones to call out because they are restricted.

Motorcycle guys claims he IDed someone who was in the media in relation to the case from a mug shot but newsperson claims on twitter that it's not Jersey.

How long would it take to walk from N Brighton townhouses to the area where motorcycle guy saw this person? If they left around 2:30am would it take them until 4am to get to this other area?

I looked at walking times on the map from DB's home to BP gas station and from the gas station to where the motorcycle man says he saw the man walking with the baby. It was about an 18 minute walk from DB's home to the gas station and about 43 minutes from the gas station to where motorcycle man saw the man walking with a baby.

ETA: This is walking time NOT driving time.

I looked at walking times on the map from DB's home to BP gas station and from the gas station to where the motorcycle man says he saw the man walking with the baby. It was about an 18 minute walk from DB's home to the gas station and about 43 minutes from the gas station to where motorcycle man saw the man walking with a baby.
That is IF they were walking the entire time. There are a lot of places possible to stop in between.

That is IF they were walking the entire time. There are a lot of places possible to stop in between.

Wasn't the house (now demolished) that was near One-Eyed Jack's and MW's former residence on Brighton pretty close to the BP?

I'm 62, have a nose piercing, a fauxhawk and occassionally listen to Eminem (altho I am not involved in any Detroit white rapper feuds) so MW's hair color and musical tastes don't strike me as relevant. What does strike me as relevant is that she lives in a crash house, is familar with the neighborhood, possibly is connected to drug usage based on her fb nic, has been invovled with a petty criminal and of course owns a cellphone which was called by DB's phone. I may well be wrong, but as far as I can tell, LE has only said Jersey is not a suspect (which they say of the parents and they obviously have them in their sights) which is different from being cleared. I do believe the phone number on the hand business, not because MW recounted that, but because on HLN, it was said that LE told CS the same thing. Who knows if that is accurate reporting of course, but if it is while I can see a lie as a interrogation tactic used on MW, I can't really see them lying to a criminal attorney representing the parents. I don't know what it all means. Did petty thief Jersey steal a GPS from the parents' car and DB respond to a craigslist ad trying to buy her very own GPS? I'd say totally beyond belief except that every time I think no more bizarre coincidences can come up, another one surfaces. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member