"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey's New Jersey record. 1997 for arson etc..duh, that's why he's nicknamed "Jersey" lol.

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated /2

July 6, 1997

May 26, 1998

Middlesex

1335-10-97

3 Years

8 Years

1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

July 6, 1997

May 26, 1998

Middlesex

1335-10-97

2 Years

5 Years

BBM
I wonder if RICO is involved and that's why the federal warrant

Well, he had long hair then, but it was already thinning on the top.

Admission Date: May 26, 1998

INCARCERATION HISTORY
Date In Custody Date Out of Custody
May 26, 1998 July 11, 2003

But the white blob in the BP vid isn't carrying anything. How does the baby then turn up again in the Randolph Ave. sighting?
"WE" don't see anything but a blob. The FBI should have equipment that is able to enhance it to be able to see. This video was not set up to monitor across the street and night video is notorious for 'flaring' white objects just like we have here. The focal point of this video are the pumps. The area across the street is out of focus and a white object in the dark. This would over emphasize the white and make it appear 'bigger' than in real life. We can only hope this video has been cleaned up and looked at further.

He got out in 2003. I wonder if there are other states he's been living in since then?

<modsnip>

When I was in my 20s and 30s I drank, I even drank to get drunk, . . . perish the thought but sometimes I've even blacked out. And yet still I showered daily, twice on days when I ran. I showered more than my roommate at the time who never drank a drop. My wife even trusted me to watch her girls.

All this obsession over the fact that she drank too much is galling. I can point to a dozen drinkers who are better parents than my kids' tea-totally birth father ever was.
Thank you,

I wonder which description is the most current and most accurate.
LE was the far more accurate description. I didn't even associate what the media was referring to as to what LE was asking about until the name Jersey was revealed.

How about this charge related to that?

2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3 :waitasec:

He's a nicea boy who helped his mama make the gravy and meatballs every week; went to church every Sunday, was an altar boy. Perhaps a low-level enforcer who had to get outta town....RICO/ATF charges would fit. IMHO

"WE" don't see anything but a blob. The FBI should have equipment that is able to enhance it to be able to see. This video was not set up to monitor across the street and night video is notorious for 'flaring' white objects just like we have here. The focal point of this video are the pumps. The area across the street is out of focus and a white object in the dark. This would over emphasize the white and make it appear 'bigger' than in real life. We can only hope this video has been cleaned up and looked at further.

My husband is a film editor, and he assures me that you can not make a non-clear image on film any more clear than it already is. You can filter the lighting, you can change the lighting, you can you can zoom in and out...what you can not do is change the quality of the image itself. It is what it is.

In my husband's not so humble opinion, of course. ;)

Jersey has a record so usually LE jumps all over these people. Just odd to me that they cleared him so quickly AND the house was demolished that he was I think staying at? Rather quickly too, I don't know the more I circle round Jersey, I do think he could be involved but I'm not sure exactly how.

Vinnie Politan is getting ready to talk about this case on HLN and give the latest news, I hope they show Jersey at the hearing today!

Sorry about the link it tested out but must have timed out. You need to use the link

http://njdoc.gov/pages/index.shtml

go to offender search engine, retype his name John Tanko and it will bring up the record.

BTW, he's only 5'6" tall per his record.

Disclaimer: I'm not judging based on appearances. But, what a creepy looking mugshot!

When they do 'Middle Aged Jersey Shore' he'll fit right in; maybe add some gold chains but the prison pallor works.

My husband is a film editor, and he assures me that you can not make a non-clear image on film any more clear than it already is. You can filter the lighting, you can change the lighting, you can you can zoom in and out...what you can not do is change the quality of the image itself. It is what it is.

In my husband's not so humble opinion, of course. ;)

Your husband is right. I am a graphic designer and I occasionally work with "stills" from video. You can certainly manipulate/enhance images but you're not going make a blob into anything other than a blob. Also, surveillance cameras are usually low resolution, which renders a very low quality "original."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs