"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor being interviewed on VP show just now said his head was shaved. Another said around 5'8" and slim build. Said he looked nothing like the picture.

WOW. That sounds exactly like the description of the man holding a diapered baby.

This thread is back open for discussion. Here are the rules...

1) MW is the acceptable name for MW.. no name variations please and thank you.

2) You may discuss MW's facebook and myspace respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths... **no discussion of comments made on those pages!**

3) There is no sleuthing of DB's brother

4) You may discuss Juggalette culture respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths.

please thank this post before posting again in this thread

bumping up

juggalette culture came to the fore with MW's facebook and myspace. Hope that helps

also randomly bumping up the rules

I remember hearing a statement from one of the workers in the bar that had kicked Jersey out for being drunk and obnoxious. And IIRC, he had been spitting on customers in the bar. That sounds like a very angry and sick behavior. It sounds to me lie someone who would carry a grudge. Maybe he came on to DB and she rejected him. ??

Originally Posted by LisaB

Drinking, drinking to get loaded. Then blacking out, I recon she didn't bother with personal cleanliness, watching children, excetera.

<modsnip>

When I was in my 20s and 30s I drank, I even drank to get drunk, . . . perish the thought but sometimes I've even blacked out. And yet still I showered daily, twice on days when I ran. I showered more than my roommate at the time who never drank a drop. My wife even trusted me to watch her girls.

All this obsession over the fact that she drank too much is galling. I can point to a dozen drinkers who are better parents than my kids' tea-totally birth father ever was.

WOW. That sounds exactly like the description of the man holding a diapered baby.

Sure does. There is no new mug shot of him online is there? From when he was picked up this month. It's still his old one I think?

MOO

What would Jersey want with a baby? As a cover to flee future arrest, to look like he's the dad? Did he have fake ID, access to a car? He had a girlfriend whose hair colour may not have been pink on the night Lisa was stolen. Jersey's look was changed that night as well (shaved head, as per Mary Hurt). Was a staging about to take place? I have to wonder about Jersey now even though Young said he is not a suspect. Were they planning on looking like a mom and dad pair with a baby?

bumping up

juggalette culture came to the fore with MW's facebook and myspace. Hope that helps

also randomly bumping up the rules

I do wonder if the myspace page referenced in this thread is correct. The city listed for that person is not KC.
FWIW..there are 6 MW's in the KCMO area (per the white pages) and another 2 on the KS side of the city

JI meets DB. They hook up, and soon Baby Lisa arrives. Maybe planned, maybe not. Maybe a way for DB to get JI to marry her? Were things rocky between them a year and a half ago?

When JI finds she has (recently) been unfaithful ("cheating on her husb..." - my S.O. sometimes calls me his wife inadvertantly, so he may not have meant "husband" literally) he suggests a paternity test before they go any further in planning to marry.

100% pure speculation.

Seeing how DB is still married to SB, it wasn't gonna happen any time soon anyway. MK asked them if Baby Lisa was planned when she interviewed them and DB said JI was more excited than she was (or something to that effect). I have read DB said she was happy to get a girl.

What would Jersey want with a baby? As a cover to flee future arrest, to look like he's the dad? Did he have fake ID, access to a car? He had a girlfriend whose hair colour may not have been pink on the night Lisa was stolen. Jersey's look was changed that night as well (shaved head, as per Mary Hurt). Was a staging about to take place? I have to wonder about Jersey now even though Young said he is not a suspect.

Well he might not have been a suspect at the time SY said that but I bet he became at least a POI after they found MW.

Question is..if he had broken up with MW two weeks before this, who had her phone? Is she trying to throw him under the bus to cover for someone else?

Who did DB call on MW's phone and why?

MOO ...

BBM: IMO, an "intruder" did not just "happen" to come across their home on N. Lister and "take" Lisa ... IMO, DB and JI know where Baby Lisa is.

This "latest news" about MW and her phone "receiving" a phone call from DB's phone is "suspicious" and IMO, NOT a "coincidence" ...

And IMO, there is "some sort of connection" between DB and MW, and/or someone who lives at the house where MW lives ...

And IMO, there is a GOOD REASON LE needs those "missing cell phones" -- which one called MW on the night Baby Lisa just happens to go "missing" ...

Strange ... but NOT a coincidence ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Can't LE just look at the Iriwns' cellphone records and see which phone, if any, made the call to MW's phone? Why would they need the actual phones to check this?

why would LE clear him so quickly though? I'm beginning to believe he is undercover, maybe gleaning info on this new gang stuff? Is Kansas City a hotbed of gang activity? They have to have something that allowed them to say he was cleared.

I wonder if he (Jersey) is the criminal informant that said LE should look into DB because of her connections in the community.

What would Jersey want with a baby? As a cover to flee future arrest, to look like he's the dad? Did he have fake ID, access to a car? He had a girlfriend whose hair colour may not have been pink on the night Lisa was stolen. Jersey's look was changed that night as well (shaved head, as per Mary Hurt). Was a staging about to take place? I have to wonder about Jersey now even though Young said he is not a suspect. Were they planning on looking like a mom and dad pair with a baby?

Or maybe looking like JI and DB? Not a far stretch.

I do wonder if the myspace page referenced in this thread is correct. The city listed for that person is not KC.
FWIW..there are 6 MW's in the KCMO area (per the white pages) and another 2 on the KS side of the city

MW moves around a lot. And changes her hair colour. It's her. It's been websleuthed LOL.

MOO

I'm sorry but that's just cr*p.

When I was in my 20s and 30s I drank, I even drank to get drunk, . . . perish the thought but sometimes I've even blacked out. And yet still I showered daily, twice on days when I ran. I showered more than my roommate at the time who never drank a drop. My wife even trusted me to watch her girls.

All this obsession over the fact that she drank too much is galling. I can point to a dozen drinkers who are better parents than my kids' tea-totally birth father ever was.

In my opinion there are a multitude of factors that go into parenting beyond alcohol. You are so right that a non-drinker can still be a terrible parent and a drinking parent can be a good one.

I take no issue with parents drinking however I do have a problem with the 'blackout drunk' scenario. I was raised in an alcoholic home and I will never forget being terrified to go home; my parents 'forgetting' me at Girl Scouts or school; the fear of fire because my mother would often drop lit cigarettes when she passed out; the trips to the hospital; delirium tremens when my Mom thought Oprah was invading our house; and me calling 911 when she fell unconscious - begging them to take her to the hospital. (And I am not even mentioning the emotional and psychological abuse. My Mom wasn't a very nice drunk.)

It is not just a child seeing their parent incapacitated but rather a child living in a state of constant fear that concerns me. I don't know if DB is an alcoholic and I have always questioned the 'blackout' drunk theory she's offered but I do not believe having a parent who admittedly drinks to blackout status as innocuous as others do...just my experiences.

I'm sorry but that's just cr*p.

I am not discussing other alcoholics. (Defending them is interesting.) Drunks do not take care of their babies. Period. They can't take care of themselves, much less anyone else.

The birth mom
of a missing baby admitted she was drunk and may have blacked out. It's all in the media thread.

Well he might not have been a suspect at the time SY said that but I bet he became at least a POI after they found MW.

Question is..if he had broken up with MW two weeks before this, who had her phone? Is she trying to throw him under the bus to cover for someone else?

Who did DB call on MW's phone and why?

Well...all we really have at this point is a connection between one of the phones in the DB/JI house (probably her dad's since he gave her a phone, IMO because their's were shut off) and MW's phone. Anyone could have dialed that number, from DB, JI, her brother, her neighbor, we just don't know. And MW has already stated that 8 people use her phone and who knows who those people let use it. So all we really have is a connection between the two phones.

In my opinion there are a multitude of factors that go into parenting beyond alcohol. You are so right that a non-drinker can still be a terrible parent and a drinking parent can be a good one.

I take no issue with parents drinking however I do have a problem with the 'blackout drunk' scenario. I was raised in an alcoholic home and I will never forget being terrified to go home; my parents 'forgetting' me at Girl Scouts or school; the fear of fire because my mother would often drop lit cigarettes when she passed out; the trips to the hospital; delirium tremens when my Mom thought Oprah was invading our house; and me calling 911 when she fell unconscious - begging them to take her to the hospital. (And I am not even mentioning the emotional and psychological abuse. My Mom wasn't a very nice drunk.)

It is not just a child seeing their parent incapacitated but rather a child living in a state of constant fear that concerns me. I don't know if DB is an alcoholic and I have always questioned the 'blackout' drunk theory she's offered but I do not believe having a parent who admittedly drinks to blackout status as innocuous as others do...just my experiences.

You made a real good post!

I remember hearing a statement from one of the workers in the bar that had kicked Jersey out for being drunk and obnoxious. And IIRC, he had been spitting on customers in the bar. That sounds like a very angry and sick behavior. It sounds to me lie someone who would carry a grudge. Maybe he came on to DB and she rejected him. ??

I wondered if Jersey asked Jeremy for work and was rebuffed. Also Jeremy's car/van was broken into weeks prior.

Well...all we really have at this point is a connection between one of the phones in the DB/JI house (probably her dad's since he gave her a phone, IMO because their's were shut off) and MW's phone. Anyone could have dialed that number, from DB, JI, her brother, her neighbor, we just don't know. And MW has already stated that 8 people use her phone and who knows who those people let use it. So all we really have is a connection between the two phones.

Except for the so called report that DB had that phone # written on her hand. What do you make of that?
If that is true, my first instinct is she wanted to buy some pot or ? from one of the 8 assorted roommates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member