"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mary H said that the Watson's gave MW rides? This was in answer to the caller mentioning Jane saying on Nancy that Debra gave MW rides, of which, the caller GOT IT WRONG!

Mary Hurt DID say that it was the Watsons - her next door neighbor who are gone, were the ones who gave JT rides........not DB.

Do we have a link that states he just shaved his head? Wouldn't he have a distinct tan line on his head if he'd just shaved it?

As for the dog/baby thing - my dog was always dressed to the nines. I think she had better clothes than I did!

I have also wondered if the man was carrying a dog. When I'm out driving I often see a homeless man who always has dogs with him. (We locals call him the dog man.) He steals them, but he gives them lots of love and treats them like they are his children until the police locate him and take the dogs. It's actually kind of sad.

O/T but...

This is a major thorn in my husband's side. The owners of his company always come to him with bad film and then ask him to "just fix that, okay?". Hubby is like, "WTH? I'm a film editor, not a magician. Talk to your camera crew!" ;)
I wasn't meaning that they had one of those 'super clarity CSI' images, just that they can make out more than what we can see.

how does one like Jersey just "drift" into a nice neighborhood like that and start doing "handyman" work. The neighbors trusted him enough to allow him to take care of the yard while they were away. Wonder if Jersey is the "teenager" who I think I read about that had a code to the family garage? Also, if the garage had a code do you think the house had an alarm system?
This part I can answer as no. The teen is really a real life teen. I think the garage code is just the code for the garage door opener.

Okay.

So I could see a man carrying a dog "as if it were a baby". That is, cradled in his arms, small, you can't see the dog you can just see the general impression that he's carrying a bundle that strikes you as a baby, cradled in his arms.

Both of these witnesses saw enough of the bundle to say it was a NAKED baby (except for the diaper). They're not getting an impression of a man cradling something, they're seeing pink arms and legs. Naked. Unless he was carrying a pig, I think it was a human baby.

I am so behind..IIRC the Irwin's car was broken into. Do we know when this happened and what was taken? I am asking because it appears that this Mr Jersey doesn't like people that report him....
The car was broken into in mid August. We had several car breakins in that timeframe with various things taken. I believe this is why they were looking for Jersey several weeks prior to Lisa being taken. Maybe DB was on to him.

Okay.

So I could see a man carrying a dog "as if it were a baby". That is, cradled in his arms, small, you can't see the dog you can just see the general impression that he's carrying a bundle that strikes you as a baby, cradled in his arms.

Both of these witnesses saw enough of the bundle to say it was a NAKED baby (except for the diaper). They're not getting an impression of a man cradling something, they're seeing pink arms and legs. Naked. Unless he was carrying a pig, I think it was a human baby.

The lady never said she saw "pink arms and legs." She can't even say what race the male was. Supposedly because the lights are orange. So pale colored dog could potentially look like a baby. And she didn't say that she saw a diaper either.

Just thinking about MW all of a sudden making all these tv appearances and can't help but wonder if maybe she is being paid to take the focus off the family and focus it onto someone else. BUT the other neighbor Mary seems to be liking the cameras as well.

The car was broken into in mid August. We had several car breakins in that timeframe with various things taken. I believe this is why they were looking for Jersey several weeks prior to Lisa being taken. Maybe DB was on to him.

I was thinking more JI not DB. I was thinking that maybe JI made "threats" to Jersey and this was done as a payback.

Where is Jersey in custody at? I'm trying to locate a mug shot for him for his last arrest. Clay Co., MO jail per Vine but I can't find him on their roster. Is is a federal charge?

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

http://www.claycogov.com/county/offices/sheriff/detention_population.php
Clay County isn't always super current on their detention sheet. He very well could have been in court at the time it was created, therefor not in jail. Just guessing here, but do know of cases where somebody I knew for sure was in Clay County Detention, but was not yet listed on the sheet online.

I don't think the neighbor lady saw the diaper. She described seeing an "arm and a leg." Maybe it was a "paw and a paw" and the guy was carrying a dog. As for motorcycle guy, since he didn't even come forward for "about a week" I am not paying attention to his claims at all.

I think I'll give the neighbour a lot more credit. Mistaking a dogs paw for a baby's arm and leg? I don't think so.

I was thinking more JI not DB. I was thinking that maybe JI made "threats" to Jersey and this was done as a payback.
That very well could be too. I was just stating her to explain why she might have his cell number on her hand (if this happened). Maybe she found a number to get ahold of him to confront him and maybe even did make the phone call to 'out' him. I am definitely onto the 'payback' theory all the way and Jersey not liking them in general being on to him one little bit.

Can't LE just look at the Iriwns' cellphone records and see which phone, if any, made the call to MW's phone? Why would they need the actual phones to check this?

text messages

That very well could be too. I was just stating her to explain why she might have his cell number on her hand (if this happened). Maybe she found a number to get ahold of him to confront him and maybe even did make the phone call to 'out' him. I am definitely onto the 'payback' theory all the way and Jersey not liking them in general being on to him one little bit.

I honestly don't think she had any number written on her hand...that is more of a male thing and LE. I have witnessed both many times.

IIRC he took a neighbors dog and didn't return it for 3 weeks..I wonder what that was about....

This whole story doesn't add up and I am not talking about the family. The first thing we heard about Jersey was that LE was looking for him..then we had the house that was searched and torn down...shortly after Jersey was arrested and held...if this is Jersey's old GF why did they have to search Craigslist for the phone number? Wouldn't he have had it?

I think there is so much more going on via LE and its has been going on since very early in the case. They are just laying their trap..not scaring anyone and closing in. It won't be ANY family member arrested IMO.

I am not saying she is involved but look at it this way, quite a lot of people who are involved in a crime like this like to inject themselves into the case. Its a way for them to keep an eye on things and also, that is part of being a sociopath as well. I just still think that DB and MW know each other. At least DB knows someone in that house and its not Jeremy.

I agree, and also based on tonight's interviews (I am following along on the MSM thread), it seems like she is seizing the chance to sling mud at Jersey. I'm not judging MW for this; it's just a feeling I get.

In da Middle, just wanted to say how much I appreciate your posts and perspective as a local. I always look for your posts.

Thanks again!

Where is Jersey in custody at? I'm trying to locate a mug shot for him for his last arrest. Clay Co., MO jail per Vine but I can't find him on their roster. Is is a federal charge?

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

http://www.claycogov.com/county/offices/sheriff/detention_population.php

Twall, this is from MOVANS, MO vinelink offender notification. It's the update I rec'd. I can't find him either. That could be good news. If Young is saying Jersey is cleared, I'm beginning to believe him sort of. Maybe he's spilling his part? I haven't rec'd an update saying he's been returned to jail either. Will post when I do.

http://www.courts.mo.gov/hosted/judedintra/jis_gold/STH_Electronic_Reporting/Movans.htm

10/31/2011

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant JOHN TANKO and court case number 11CYCR03875. A(n) Preliminary Hearing has been scheduled for 11/1/2011 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Clay Cty Circuit Clerk, located at: 11 South Water Street in Liberty, MO 64068.

If you plan to attend the hearing, be sure to check with the prosecutor's office to make sure the hearing is still set. You should telephone the day before the hearing, as last minute continuances are often granted. For more information, contact the office responsible for this case. The telephone number is (816)736-8300.

This notification is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Public Safety. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

MOVANS

I have his mugshot pictures but the latest with hair, I can't find his link to his booking/charge shot anywhere. I have the picture but he's not there. We've lost prisoners before remember on Haleigh's case? They turn back up. It could be several things going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member