"Jersey" and MW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next door neighbors do have a German Shepherd. That's not the dog that was stolen.

I agree, and also based on tonight's interviews (I am following along on the MSM thread), it seems like she is seizing the chance to sling mud at Jersey. I'm not judging MW for this; it's just a feeling I get.

Well, if the mud sticks...

Twall, this is from MOVANS, MO vinelink offender notification. It's the update I rec'd. I can't find him either. That could be good news. If Young is saying Jersey is cleared, I'm beginning to believe him sort of. Maybe he's spilling his part? I haven't rec'd an update saying he's been returned to jail either. Will post when I do.

http://www.courts.mo.gov/hosted/judedintra/jis_gold/STH_Electronic_Reporting/Movans.htm

10/31/2011

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant JOHN TANKO and court case number 11CYCR03875. A(n) Preliminary Hearing has been scheduled for 11/1/2011 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Clay Cty Circuit Clerk, located at: 11 South Water Street in Liberty, MO 64068.

If you plan to attend the hearing, be sure to check with the prosecutor's office to make sure the hearing is still set. You should telephone the day before the hearing, as last minute continuances are often granted. For more information, contact the office responsible for this case. The telephone number is (816)736-8300.

This notification is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Public Safety. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

MOVANS

I have his mugshot pictures but the latest with hair, I can't find his link to his booking/charge shot anywhere. I have the picture but he's not there. We've lost prisoners before remember on Haleigh's case? They turn back up. It could be several things going on.

Thanks for the info! I find it odd you haven't got an update for his return to jail from his morning court appearance but Vinelink shows him in the custody of Clay Co. jail. I find Vinelink to be very accurate and up to date.

He could be in federal custody. Federal inmates won't show up on Vinelink. IIRC he had an outstanding federal warrant.
Do you know of any place one can view federal court dockets for free? All I can find are paid sites or you have to have clearance. Where are federal inmates held before they go to prison? The only locator I can find for federal inmates is at the link below and it is for convicted inmates.

http://www.bop.gov/

If he knows anything about Lisa's whereabouts or who she is with I hope he is spilling. I am not so sure the gas station person is related or the person Mike Thompson saw but I do believe the other sighting is him and Lisa. I cannot see how how he can be cleared. He has been on my radar since I learned of him and I can't rule him out as to being involved in Lisa's disappearance. LE could be fibbing as to not tip off who has her. JMO

I was thinking more JI not DB. I was thinking that maybe JI made "threats" to Jersey and this was done as a payback.

I have thought that, too. The parents kept a baseball bat and two shotguns in their bedroom.
One other thing, if so many neighbors knew that Jersey was wanted on a warrant, why didn't someone call the police. Probably would have saved a lot of trouble.

Jersey's bond is set at $10,000. I looked at his other cases and even for burglary his bond wasn't that high. Just my thought - there must be something linking him to the crime for his bond to be set that high. They want to make sure he doesn't get out.

I have thought that, too. The parents kept a baseball bat and two shotguns in their bedroom.
One other thing, if so many neighbors knew that Jersey was wanted on a warrant, why didn't someone call the police. Probably would have saved a lot of trouble.
I would have if I known he was still around. I cannot stand a thief!

Thanks for the info! I find it odd you haven't got an update for his return to jail from his morning court appearance but Vinelink shows him in the custody of Clay Co. jail. I find Vinelink to be very accurate and up to date.

He could be in federal custody. Federal inmates won't show up on Vinelink. IIRC he had an outstanding federal warrant.
Do you know of any place one can view federal court dockets for free? All I can find are paid sites or you have to have clearance. Where are federal inmates held before they go to prison? The only locator I can find for federal inmates is at the link below and it is for convicted inmates.

http://www.bop.gov/

If he knows anything about Lisa's whereabouts or who she is with I hope he is spilling. I am not so sure the gas station person is related or the person Mike Thompson saw but I do believe the other sighting is him and Lisa. I cannot see how how he can be cleared. He has been on my radar since I learned of him and I can't rule him out as to being involved in Lisa's disappearance. LE could be fibbing as to not tip off who has her. JMO

This is the best link I can find. I only searched his name, nothing. Too tired to look for inmate numbers etc..

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

ETA, same as yours, nevermind.

Did you watch the video at the link? A man in the neighborhood said Jersey never lived at the home on Lister he has listed on his court dockets (that is a block away from the Irwin home) but he broke in and squatted there while the homeowner was away. And he's glad Jersey is in jail because he has caused a lot of problems in the neighborhood.

Did you watch the video at the link? A man in the neighborhood said Jersey never lived at the home on Lister he has listed on his court dockets (that is a block away from the Irwin home) but he broke in and squatted there while the homeowner was away. And he's glad Jersey is in jail because he has caused a lot of problems in the neighborhood.
And he broke in THROUGH THE WINDOW to get in! He also had the nerve to list that address as his even though he never had permission to even be there.

And he broke in THROUGH THE WINDOW to get in! He also had the nerve to list that address as his even though he never had permission to even be there.

Hey Middle, I hope it's not out of line to ask you this, but what's the vibe in the neighborhood right now? Are parents scared to death that there's a baby snatcher running loose or do they feel the "abduction" was an inside job? Was there hesitation to let kids go trick-or-treating last night?

Also, you've alluded that it's a safe neighborhood, but it sure sounds like there's a bit of a criminal element in the area to be sure. Is it normal to have guns and baseball bats in ones bedroom for protection?

TIA and thanks for all your posts.

Kind of standard for criminals to give a phony address - a bar, a vacant lot, etc. That's one reason sex offenders get periodic checks - to see if they are actually living at the address they claim.

For me, more than anything else, this says Jersey did it. He was burglarizing the car, saw an opportunity to take the child - either out of retaliation or just knowing he could sell her - he took the phones, called MW, thought better of it, and then did....we don't know what. But obviously, whoever had the Irwin's phones knew MW.

Well, if the mud sticks...

Problem is, although MW is slinging the mud at Jersey, the mud is not sticking on Jersey... Jersey is the ONLY person cleared by the LE... so why is she continuing to try??

Hey Middle, I hope it's not out of line to ask you this, but what's the vibe in the neighborhood right now? Are parents scared to death that there's a baby snatcher running loose or do they feel the "abduction" was an inside job? Was there hesitation to let kids go trick-or-treating last night?

Also, you've alluded that it's a safe neighborhood, but it sure sounds like there's a bit of a criminal element in the area to be sure. Is it normal to have guns and baseball bats in ones bedroom for protection?

TIA and thanks for all your posts.
Neighborhood on my end anyway, seems normal. We weren't home last night to know how many trick-or-treaters were out, but my neighbors didn't elude to any difference. I don't see anybody freaking out about a baby snatcher around except the ones who are paranoid about EVERYthing anyway.

I think the criminal element is now currently in jail. We don't know if they had guns and bats in the bedroom for safety or not. I sure don't. I do listen a little more carefully to the dogs barking at night though and make sure the doors on the vehicles and house are locked, but I did that anyway.

Maybe I missed a statement from LE, but even if they said they had "cleared" Jersey, it's not clear how that would be possible unless he was actually in jail that night. It's not like the guy has many reputable acquaintances to alibi him in a way that would convince me.

Neighborhood on my end anyway, seems normal. We weren't home last night to know how many trick-or-treaters were out, but my neighbors didn't elude to any difference. I don't see anybody freaking out about a baby snatcher around except the ones who are paranoid about EVERYthing anyway.

I think the criminal element is now currently in jail. We don't know if they had guns and bats in the bedroom for safety or not. I sure don't. I do listen a little more carefully to the dogs barking at night though and make sure the doors on the vehicles and house are locked, but I did that anyway.

Thanks for the info! It helps to have some sort of sense of what's going on in your neck of the woods.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOffender.do

Looks like he is being held closer to downtown Kansas City, Missouri, rather than up north in Clay County. This is kind of confusing because it says the information is correct as of 10/31/2011, but it shows photos of him from 2009, and says his sentence was to be 4 years. I wonder if they might have sent him back to the place he was released from, maybe because his continued criminal activity was a parole violation?

I still say he had something to do with it; otherwise, why $10,000 bond for vehicle tampering? His bond wasn't that high for burglary. I think they have something on him that they are not saying. If he was around the area all the time, maybe Deborah Bradley even knew him. Maybe he was in the house drinking wine with them that night. JMO.

Maybe I missed a statement from LE, but even if they said they had "cleared" Jersey, it's not clear how that would be possible unless he was actually in jail that night. It's not like the guy has many reputable acquaintances to alibi him in a way that would convince me.

My thoughts exactly. And we know he wasn't in jail that night or it would be documented. Unless the guy was having tea with a dozen nuns the entire evening, how can he be cleared?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18