"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ....because she was drunk. ? When Iam drunk i haven't a clue as to the time!..(not that Iam drunk a lot :crazy:)

JI wasn't drunk though,and he's changed what he did when he got home 2 or 3 times? and now he had dinner with DB and the children?

i respect your opinion but its just not the way i'm seeing things.

I am still not convinced that their story has changed as much as the media has it sounding. I am not saying it hasn't changed, I am saying the media is really not doing their job at accurate reporting at all.

Okay.

So I could see a man carrying a dog "as if it were a baby". That is, cradled in his arms, small, you can't see the dog you can just see the general impression that he's carrying a bundle that strikes you as a baby, cradled in his arms.

Both of these witnesses saw enough of the bundle to say it was a NAKED baby (except for the diaper). They're not getting an impression of a man cradling something, they're seeing pink arms and legs. Naked. Unless he was carrying a pig, I think it was a human baby.

What happened to the baby?
It turned into a pig.
I thought it would.

OR......maybe it is as simple as someone DID take the phones AND the baby.....

everyone keeps saying that DB has never begged for her baby. I saw two videos on JVM last night where she is crying uncontrollably and begs for little Lisa back. She can barely talk. she begs for the kidnapper to drop Lisa off anywhere, she even says no questions asked. It seems like people are only hearing what they want to hear in this case. DB is by no means even the slightest big like Casey Anthony. Remember FCA partying the same night Caylee went missing. I don't understand why everyone is being so hard on these parents? I think we all need to wait before declaring them quilty until there is evidence to prove they are. There has to be a reason Jersey is in jail for two weeks. Did you see him on the news? Pretty creepy!! He's also tied into the burning dumpster and LE has actually taken the whole dumpster in for evidence.

So reportedly the night Lisa disappeared there was a burglary, a theft, a fire and a kidnapping. And here we have a guy who has done time for arson and witness intimidation (shows violent tendencies against people) and is currently up on charges for breaking into a vehicle. And yet, LE would apparently have us to believe that of all the players in this bizarre case, this Jersey guy is the ONE person who is innocent as a newborn lamb. OK.

I fell off the fence a while back, but all this stuff is pushing me back on it. I know many people here are convinced that DB is the doer of whatever was done (and we STILL do not know what exactly that was) but all of these latest revelations seem to be opening a door to reasonable doubt so wide you could drive a truck through it. So I hope either a) Jersey was in jail during the whole time period of interest, or b) they have in on video somewhere for the entire time during which Lisa could have disappeared. Otherwise, I don't see how you could NOT make the case that this guy was involved.

I really hope LE has lots and lots of evidence that they are keeping close to the vest, or I could see this thing never being solved because there are just too many potential players.

And we still don't know where Lisa is. :(

P.S. Here are the requirements for conviction for aggravated arson in New Jersey. This is a dangerous guy. http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/criminal/charges/arson1.pdf

You know what? I'm just not buying it.

I read the New Jersey convictions. I think it's RICO related. . .one incident both charges. He's a small time street hood. It might be more, but really. . .he could of just been the guy that got paid to light some guys garage on fire. Turns out that guy was a witness to something bigger. Possible. IRDK.

BUT JT is 40something. He's never had an assault, DV, weapons charge. . .no crimes against children. There is no possession, trafficking, DUI. . .nothing. All I see is mostly a burglar and a guy that breaks into cars.

I don't believe that he walked into the house with 2 adults, 3 children and dog in the back, took Lisa, killed her and laid her on DB's bedroom floor for a while, while he wandered into the kitchen and took the phones. Then he left all the lights on, left and walked down the street with a unclothed dead baby in plain sight. He's a thief. You would think he would be sneaky! Then he carries BL to the dumpster and does what with her while he's pouring accelerant and starting a big bonfire? Lays her on the ground? That would look pretty hinky to anybody that happens to notice the short, bald guy dressed in white starting a huge fire in the middle of the night with what looks like a baby in nothing but a diaper on the ground. This is suppose to be a guy that makes money breaking into people's houses?? I don't think so. That doesn't sound like somebody that's trying to sneak around to me. JMHO

Here's the link to where I read that information. Again, maybe "I" misconstrued what I read.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300

Once again things have changed per the above link. Early in the case JI said in one of the interviews that LE had checked out the "list" of people they had given them and who had contact with Baby Lisa that day. I have looked for that however couldn't find it. I will continue looking...until then here is a link

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7192954&postcount=92"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3[/ame]

This was very early in the investigation and you mean to tell LE didn't think at that time that the people in the house on that evening was important?

Another day, another new story coming from MW. I don't believe a word she says. Same as yesterday.

Sounds like she is trying to do damage control and garner a bit of sympathy for herself........

I am still not convinced that their story has changed as much as the media has it sounding. I am not saying it hasn't changed, I am saying the media is really not doing their job at accurate reporting at all.

I agree 100%! I was just reading the threads from when this first happened and if you go back and read about the cell phones it makes sense...somehow the story has changed in the media to make it sinister IMO...same goes for the parents not talking to LE. I call BS on this. The ONLY thing they refuse to do is an interview without a lawyer!

Also early on the brother is talking to the press and I got the impression that he was there. I also got the impression that Baby Lisa & cell phones were not the only thing taken that night....

Maybe this is why the parents stopped talking to the press. I think the press was changing things to make it more "interesting".

You are a local there, in the neighborhood....is this what people are saying?

Why does LE choose the Red Herring tactic? Have seen done so many times, why?

But the brother is about 5'8" and slender which is what MT said in his description. In the booze store, the brother does not appear to be tall man. He is not much taller than Deb. He isn't in his 30s, but he does have a short haircut like a mature man.
Surveillance video shows Lisa Irwin's mother out shopping the night of disappearance - YouTube

I won't disagree with you there; however, Jim Spellman DOES know who MT has ID'd. He won't say b/c he doesn't want to implicate that person as of right now, so we can confirm that Jim Spellman is sure that MT did not ID PN.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
"police haven't said who my identified, but I know from my reporting. Were not saying who that is at this point."

I can see this is quickly becoming OT. I believe the link I provided was dated Oct. 25, and the one you're providing is from earlier. Whatever, no need to continue.

Maybe they did. They did after all question MW 4 times and seemed to have paid a lot of attention to the phones in general. Perhaps they tried to tie all of it together. The problem IMO is that DB possibly having a number, a number that was called on a phone reported missing too still doesn't prove she harmed Lisa, so no grounds for an arrest.

All my opinion :twocents:

There are grounds for an arrest for child neglect/endangerment because she was passed out drunk while 3 young children were in her care. Why don't they lock her butt up for that? It's the same as leaving the kids home alone. She was no good to them laying in bed passed out from drinking. I'm sorry, but I have no pity for drunks. She needs to be in jail and the other 2 kids removed from the home. JMO

JI wasn't drunk though,and he's changed what he did when he got home 2 or 3 times? and now he had dinner with DB and the children?

i respect your opinion but its just not the way i'm seeing things.

Do we know that Jeremy changed his story about being home for dinner?

I think LE probably knew from the get go that Jeremy was home for dinner but pesky LE keeps forgetting to let US all know!:waitasec:

it seems we are being drip fed leaks or info from the media...but just because we only hear about Jeremy being at dinner NOW doesn't mean LE haven't been aware of that till now too.

Iam pretty sure his story has stayed the same about coming home...door unlocked..lights on..checked boys..spoke to deb...found Lisa gone.
give or take a few MINOR details and lets face it If I had just found my baby gone I wouldn't be able to think or talk straight for a LOOOOOONNG time.In fact i would prob be a mental institute because I would have had a full on breakdown by this point..so I can forgive him for getting the EXACT order of movements on arriving home confused slightly.

I just thought of something that I haven't seen posted before (sorry if I just missed it).

Is it possible that DB THOUGHT the phones were restricted because maybe she got a warning from the cell co. or something? My payment once got lost and I got a letter saying that if I didn't pay up by *advertiser censored* date, my phone would be cut off. I got the problem straightened out, and they didn't cut it off, but maybe she just thought it would be off effective that day because they didn't have the money to pay the bill, or whatever? That would explain how it was used, even if it doesn't explain WHY it was used, or who used it.

JMO

I have to say, I am baffled by the resistance to the idea that Jersey, a convicted felon, could have been responsible for any criminal activity that went on, while the parents, the brother, and the neighbor--none of whom have any sort of criminal record to my knowledge--are clearly capable of everything from the killing of a baby to criminal conspiracy and who knows what else.

Notice that I am not excluding MW from suspicion--I just don't think we know much about her than what SHE says LE has said to her.

As for the idea of the conspiracy to frame Jersey, all I can offer is Occam's Razor. Is it more likely that a group of people conspired to cover up a crime, lie to LE and create evidence to implicate someone and none of them has yet 'broken' under the pressure, or is it more likely that a known criminal committed a crime? JMO.

I just thought of something that I haven't seen posted before (sorry if I just missed it).

Is it possible that DB THOUGHT the phones were restricted because maybe she got a warning from the cell co. or something? My payment once got lost and I got a letter saying that if I didn't pay up by *advertiser censored* date, my phone would be cut off. I got the problem straightened out, and they didn't cut it off, but maybe she just thought it would be off effective that day because they didn't have the money to pay the bill, or whatever? That would explain how it was used, even if it doesn't explain WHY it was used, or who used it.

JMO

Wouldn't you have tried it to make sure it was cut off instead of just assuming it had been cut off, though? I would have.

Wouldn't you have tried it to make sure it was cut off instead of just assuming it had been cut off, though? I would have.

If you had no reason to make a call and were told the phones were restricted, why would you make sure? Especially if you think the phones are restricted because you know you didn't pay the bill.

I'm just going to believe LE, that "Jersey" is not involved, until/unless LE reveals otherwise or it is proven that the KCPD are just plain liars...JMO

I have to say, I am baffled by the resistance to the idea that Jersey, a convicted felon, could have been responsible for any criminal activity that went on, while the parents, the brother, and the neighbor--none of whom have any sort of criminal record to my knowledge--are clearly capable of everything from the killing of a baby to criminal conspiracy and who knows what else.

Notice that I am not excluding MW from suspicion--I just don't think we know much about her than what SHE says LE has said to her.

As for the idea of the conspiracy to frame Jersey, all I can offer is Occam's Razor. Is it more likely that a group of people conspired to cover up a crime, lie to LE and create evidence to implicate someone and none of them has yet 'broken' under the pressure, or is it more likely that a known criminal committed a crime? JMO.

Hear Hear!!!...Well said. Iam sitting shaking my head at the "jersey is framed" posts in disbelief...It if all wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

Everything points to Jersey..but some have been so long on the string mom up bandwagon that they just can't accept anything else. :waitasec:

Hear Hear!!!...Well said. Iam sitting shaking my head at the "jersey is framed" posts in disbelief...It if all wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

Everything points to Jersey..but some have been so long on the string mom up bandwagon that they just can't accept anything else. :waitasec:

BBM

There's another word for that, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay