"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone thing was hinky from the beginning. I don't understand why someone (or two someones) would tell such a blatant lie that can so easily be disproven with one phone call from LE to the phone carrier. They both can't be seriously stupid enough to believe that if the phones go "poof" that would be the end of the story? If they had two brain cells between them they had to have known the restricted phone lie would be discovered in a nanosecond.

I don't know. Maybe they really thought LE would show up and then immediately beat feet looking for kidnapper and would never question them/their story at all, much less check it out. I suppose that's possible (not that LE would do it, but that DB&JI would think it.)

OR......maybe it is as simple as someone DID take the phones AND the baby.....

Okay, let's assume for a moment that DB did think the phones were restricted and didn't make that 8:30 pm call to MW's phone.

There were 2 adults (possibly 3, if you count the brother) in the home at 8:30pm (per DB). I doubt the neighbor would call from DB's cell phone, but if she did, how did SHE know the phones weren't restricted, but DB not know that? Let's say the brother was there that night (and I'm not convinced that he was), how does HE know that he can make a call to MW's phone, but DB doesn't know that?

Just doesn't make sense, imo. These were DB's phones. The logical person to use one of these phones would be the person who had possession of the phones. In this case, that would be DB (since JI wasn't home at 8:30 pm). Why is it so mind boggling to so many people that DB made this call herself, and then lied about the phones being restricted. It's not like we don't have evidence of her lying already?

I don't get it. I really don't. The obvious, simple answer is usually the correct answer. IMO

You can plausibly believe it because you have some else in this same case that says she owns a phone but yet she didn't answer it, nor knows who did answer it. Couldn't the same be done the other way, someone call on your phone if the phone is on a counter and you not know it. Not only that, be it wasn't just DB in the house at that moment in time, so you can't 100% rule out anyone else in that house, can you?

why so many changes in the timeline from DB and JI if SODDI

thats what i don't understand,the truth doesn't change. what are we up to now the 4th or 5th change of events?:banghead:

not buying that SODDI, sorry.

JMO MOO

I watched the entire show. HLN Vinnie did not state that it was NOT PN. The reporter only stated that MT (older man who rode a motorcycle home from work) stated that he didn't identify Jersey as the man with the half-naked baby at 4:00 am.

On NG, Jim Spellman, reporting from KC stated this below:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html
"SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: Hi, Jane. Excuse me. My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We don`t know, but I`ll throw it out to Jim Spellman.

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all. The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified. "

FWIW: According to NG, the parents claim that the phones were restricted because they hadn't paid the bills.

GRACE: To Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert. Ben, the parents have stated they could not make outgoing calls on their cell phone because they forgot to pay the bill. Yet now we confirm through two sources that a nearly a minute call was made in the hours after baby Lisa goes missing from the stolen phone -- the stolen phone.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/28/ng.01.html

IMO that's not logical because of what the intruder would have had to do... get the phones, then the baby, or vice versa... and we have to assume that DB did lie about all three phones being out of order, which weakens her claims about the phones being stolen, IMO.

Oh NG, Jim Spellman, reporting from KC stated this below:

"SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: Hi, Jane. Excuse me. My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all. The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified. "
But the brother is about 5'8" and slender which is what MT said in his description. In the booze store, the brother does not appear to be tall man. He is not much taller than Deb. He isn't in his 30s, but he does have a short haircut like a mature man.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghNcH7dSWww&feature=related"]Surveillance video shows Lisa Irwin's mother out shopping the night of disappearance - YouTube[/ame]

Oh NG, Jim Spellman, reporting from KC stated this below:

So he identified not GSBrother, not Jersey, but"a man they had been showing pictures of". If it was JI, don't you think they'd be arrested by now? So if not JI, who else have they been showing lots of pictures of?

Where the heck was he sleeping? I never even heard he was at the house until yesterday. Had anyone else?

I didnt either, I found that on the news site and thought it was interesting and wondered if that is why he was questioned. I also cannot get out of my head that I really believe he is getting set up. Wasnt a friend of Madeline McCann's family set up as well. I mean it does happen. I am not that familiar with the McCann case to speak more of that though other than to say from what I have read in several different places a friend of that family was seriously set up.

I feel as though this whole Jersey/MW things was a very clearly thought out plan with DB AND JI. Possibly more than them. I really think they all for whatever reason set this poor man up. I am glad the witnesses didnt ID Jersey if that was the case. My head is spinning and I am sure LE's heads are spinning as well.

I think you are right. Anyone who spent time in a federal penitentiary would likely be wise enough to NOT walk around town holding an partially clothed deceased or unconscious (not crying) baby at 4 am.

The ONLY reason I can think that someone would walk around town at night holding a partially clothes baby is if they were high.

I'm not saying anything about Jersey or even accusing someone of being high. Just saying that it doesn't make sense for anybody.

So he identified not GSBrother, not Jersey, but"a man they had been showing pictures of". If it was JI, don't you think they'd be arrested by now? So if not JI, who else have they been showing lots of pictures of?

I don't think the reporter had any idea of what Deb's brother looked like because Deb's brother FITS THE HEIGHT AND WEIGHT of the description MT cited. See the video posted above.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.
He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle. He later reported what he saw to police and told ABC News he is convinced the baby was Lisa.
Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-li...d=14786129

"Yesterday they showed me a paper with six pictures on it," Thompson said. "And I picked out the man they had been showing pictures of."
The man in the photograph has been questioned by the police several times..........."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...4810300&page=2

The ONLY reason I can think that someone would walk around town at night holding a partially clothes baby is if they were high.

I'm not saying anything about Jersey or even accusing someone of being high. Just saying that it doesn't make sense for anybody.
What do you think the "click click" noise was that the boys heard during mommy's "adult time"? I can also believe that someone who was mentally ill or mentally distraught/"shell shocked" would be wacky enough to carry a dead baby unhidden through the streets.

No it does not make sense. And weirder is the fact that more then one person said this.
Dang now I have Talking heads song in my head.

I hate to say it but usually if you are high (weed I am talking here), you are paranoid and anxious. You wouldnt be walking around with a dead baby God forbid if that were the case. I have to say I dont see them being high or drunk. I still say if DB was that drunk, the police would have noticed when they went to the house. We cant even get the neighbor to say that DB was plastered. Please correct me if I am wrong but I dont believe she came forward and said that. I think its all a ploy, its part of their little game and part of their defense. I blacked out and dont remember a thing... No one actually saw DB drunk or came forward to say that. Only DB herself and I take what she says as, well, I dont take what she says. Once again, if she was blackout drunk, LE would have noticed when they went to the house.

why so many changes in the timeline from DB and JI if SODDI

thats what i don't understand,the truth doesn't change. what are we up to now the 4th or 5th change of events?:banghead:

not buying that SODDI, sorry.

JMO MOO

Maybe ....because she was drunk. ? When Iam drunk i haven't a clue as to the time!..(not that Iam drunk a lot :crazy:)

Maybe Jersey had already planned to "visit" DB that night after the neighbor went home. DB and neighbor were drinking and having fun on the front steps when DB went to check Lisa at 6:40. Lisa was standing in her crib because the poor little thing was not used to being put down so early. DB decides to give Lisa a big dose of medicine to "help" her sleep. It might have been adult medicine or even something else. Huge mistake because the overdose makes Lisa pass away. DB and neighbor are unaware because they are still drinking outside and partying. Brother (if he was even there) was sleeping downstairs or doing something else downstairs. At 10:30 neighbor leaves and DB checks to make sure Lisa is sleeping so she won't disturb her private time with Jersey. She discovers Lisa is gone. She is drunk, and brings Lisa into her room. The youngest boy is there, so she decides to put her on the floor next to the bed while she lays next to her in bed and tries to decide what to do. Jersey arrives and finds DB drunk and in a panic. He offers or she begs him to take Lisa and do something with her. He will do it but is obviously freaked at the situation. He calls MW's phone to see if maybe she would help him? DB comes out from another room and realizes that Jersey has called MW. She thinks that if she gets rid of the phone, that nothing will show up on it. It would look more suspicious to dispose of just one phone, so she either throws them in the river or hides them in her house until she gets the chance to dispose of them.

Just yet another crazy interpretation of that night...but it's just as plausible as any other of the crazy things we've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob