"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jersey is involved......lol. I'm just saying LE can be quite the tricksters when need be.

We see the back of "Jersey's" head on TV and the witnesses said the man's head was shiny. His girlfriend said he uses meth and is dangerous. Someone who has a criminal record, is violent and uses a dangerous drug, could easily have been interested in stealing cell phones. Could he have asked to use DB phone that night while they were sitting on the porch because we know from witnesses he was in her neighborhood. She might have allowed him to use it but because she was supposedly drunk and maybe in a blackout, she doesn't remember doing that. Not that I believe that actually happened, but this case is so bizarre, anything could have happened.

It would seem like the neighbor would remember if Jersey was around. And then there's DB's statement that the phones couldn't make outgoing calls.

I agree with you 100%. This guy is creepy and was all over that neighborhood that night. I think it was the witness on the motorcylce that said it wasn't Jersey he saw holding the baby but he was able to identify the man in a line up. Jersey could have sold Little Lisa or passed her off to someone else for whatever just like he dumped the dog off 3 miles away. This guy is scary!

What dog??!! Did this happen the same night?

What dog??!! Did this happen the same night?

What's up with that dog? I remember hearing a rumor that a dog was dog-napped a few days (a week? two?) before Lisa disappeared, and the dog was found quite a distance away. But I don't recall it being more than a rumor, or that Jersey was the napper. Is that confirmed?

The woman who lives next door to the home he was taking care of thinks he was there between 9 and 11 pm. She saw the sprinklers on next door at 9 pm and they were turned off by 11 pm, and she thinks he was the one who turned them off. So that puts him in the immediate area around 11 pm.

{ I will go and look for the link now. I saw her interviewed on HLN but cannot remember which show.]

I'm aware of that. But that's just speculation on her part. We don't really know who turned off the sprinklers. They were running an awful long time. KWIM?

I see what you're saying now. Yep, lots of time LE will say someone is not suspected, that they're being cooperative, that they're not being looked at at this time - all of which is subject to change when there is enough evidence for that person to be arrested. None of that language puts LE on the hook if the someone is later charged; the defense attorney can't use those words to tarnish the competency and credibility of the investigation because those statuses are subject to change as the investigation progresses.

But, I've never seen someone be deemed (several times) publicly "cleared" by the LE spokesperson only to see them charged for that crime later. It's a strong statement when LE moves from "not a suspect" to "cleared of any involvement", imo.

I agree with your comments. But it sure would be nice if LE would say that he is "cleared of any involvement" because of an airtight alibi or something of that nature. In other words, if he is cleared, why can't LE tell us the reasons specifically? How would that harm their investigation?

I don't think Jersey is involved......lol. I'm just saying LE can be quite the tricksters when need be.

I trust LE that Jersey is cleared of any involvement in Lisa's disappearance too.

I don't know if that goes for the dumpster fire or not - we don't know if it's related yet and LE hasn't mentioned any suspects specifically tied to the fire.

I also think (hope?) that Jersey is still involved in the investigation; helping LE with details he might know about the hood, the family, the neighbors. Anything he knows that might help LE find Lisa.

MOO...

Isn't that still speculation. If a cadaver dog hit on something they would have to preserve evidence. How could they release the crime scene to the media, it was obvious they didn't take the carpet.

I think LE was purposely vague about the location of the hit.

Hi, all. New here, 1st post. Although, I have followed you since the Caylee case. I wanted to share some of my thoughts about info we have learned recently related to Jersey and MW. Especially, concerning the timeline b/n 12:15a and 2:30a... First a few of the new details that has been reported related to my thoughts: (1) according to LH, Jersey was seen at the Watsons (elderly couples house he did work on) early that day and possibly that night to turn on/off the sprinkler. (2) she also said the Watsons were out of town. (3) she said LE had taken casts of footprints in their yard. (4) if you go through their yard you will come out in the complex the dumpster fire was reported in. The fire was reported at 2:30, but possibly started earlier (I believe it was Mike Brooks who said this... that due to the intensity of the fire it may have been burning for a while). (5) Also, we have learned Jersey is bald, homeless, and a history of arson and burglary.
So, my thoughts... supposing Jersey is the mystery man seen walking with baby. At 12:15 the neighbor said he saw him walk toward the Watsons house and some have thought he cut through their yard (hence the footprints) to the complex then, and that he could have set the dumpster fire. However, their is a couple of hours left unaccounted for between the 12:15am sighting and the 2:30am report of a dumpster fire that made me wonder. We know Jersey has a history of arson, burglary, being homeless (squatting maybe??? just speculating), so it's possible he knows how to get into a vacant home. I am wondering if there are reports of le,dogs, or any investigation at all into the Watsons house for any possible dna, disturbance, evidence, etc... If he made a pit stop here for any reason and then on through the yard, to the dumpster, and then come out at bp at 2:15a it would make a consistent timeline for me. And remember the dumpster fire was reported at 2:30a, but could've started earlier according to Mike Brooks, I think... I'm off to try and find that transcript on NG.... anyway, sorry so long....and I really hope it isn't to confusing...?? :)

I have to admit that Jersey being an arsonist concerns me.

People who start fires and its not for money have very serious problems. I can't go into it here but there is a big difference in "For money" arson and "to enjoy" arson.

Well, guys, this is the most convoluted case imaginable, but it will just have to go on without me for a couple of weeks as I will not have internet access (which will be kind of a relief, actually.) Here's hoping that this case is resolved and Lisa is brought home safe before I check back in. (Yes, I know, but I am a *advertiser censored*-eyed optimist, and can't bear to think that she won't be.) Keep sleuthing, and everyone keep an open mind and an open heart for Lisa!

P.S. If Jersey is not involved in this in some way I will be preparing a large crow pie which I will happily share with anyone and everyone who may need to partake! :floorlaugh:

I agree with your comments. But it sure would be nice if LE would say that he is "cleared of any involvement" because of an airtight alibi or something of that nature. In other words, if he is cleared, why can't LE tell us the reasons specifically? How would that harm their investigation?

I'd love to know too, but I think it could hurt the investigation. For example, if Jersey knows people attached to the case in some way (which he does) and they have made statements incriminating Jersey, it's gotta make LE wonder why. If LE has facts about Jersey that others don't know, they can test the credibility of others giving statements about Jersey and it might lead to something. Or, Jersey could have been sitting in the drunk tank the next town over (but not booked and no arrest in the system yet when LE started searching) and there's no reason to release any more negative info about the guy who they know is not involved. Just a couple of examples.

Or, LE may just not want to tell us! :crazy:

People who start fires and its not for money have very serious problems. I can't go into it here but there is a big difference in "For money" arson and "to enjoy" arson.

I actually think it was "for money." It's tied to the witness tampering/intimidation charge (sorry I don't remember exactly what they called it.) It screams RICO to me, but I could be wrong. I'd love to see the case file. :D

ETA-All MOO!

Hi, all. New here, 1st post. Although, I have followed you since the Caylee case. I wanted to share some of my thoughts about info we have learned recently related to Jersey and MW. Especially, concerning the timeline b/n 12:15a and 2:30a... First a few of the new details that has been reported related to my thoughts: (1) according to LH, Jersey was seen at the Watsons (elderly couples house he did work on) early that day and possibly that night to turn on/off the sprinkler. (2) she also said the Watsons were out of town. (3) she said LE had taken casts of footprints in their yard. (4) if you go through their yard you will come out in the complex the dumpster fire was reported in. The fire was reported at 2:30, but possibly started earlier (I believe it was Mike Brooks who said this... that due to the intensity of the fire it may have been burning for a while). (5) Also, we have learned Jersey is bald, homeless, and a history of arson and burglary.
So, my thoughts... supposing Jersey is the mystery man seen walking with baby. At 12:15 the neighbor said he saw him walk toward the Watsons house and some have thought he cut through their yard (hence the footprints) to the complex then, and that he could have set the dumpster fire. However, their is a couple of hours left unaccounted for between the 12:15am sighting and the 2:30am report of a dumpster fire that made me wonder. We know Jersey has a history of arson, burglary, being homeless (squatting maybe??? just speculating), so it's possible he knows how to get into a vacant home. I am wondering if there are reports of le,dogs, or any investigation at all into the Watsons house for any possible dna, disturbance, evidence, etc... If he made a pit stop here for any reason and then on through the yard, to the dumpster, and then come out at bp at 2:15a it would make a consistent timeline for me. And remember the dumpster fire was reported at 2:30a, but could've started earlier according to Mike Brooks, I think... I'm off to try and find that transcript on NG.... anyway, sorry so long....and I really hope it isn't to confusing...?? :)

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

Great first post. I agree with your thoughts. And if we just ignore the motorcylce guy and his sighting, then this version makes sense. And if it is true that he takes meth, then I have no problem believing he would take a baby, impulsively.

Well, guys, this is the most convoluted case imaginable, but it will just have to go on without me for a couple of weeks as I will not have internet access (which will be kind of a relief, actually.) Here's hoping that this case is resolved and Lisa is brought home safe before I check back in. (Yes, I know, but I am a *advertiser censored*-eyed optimist, and can't bear to think that she won't be.) Keep sleuthing, and everyone keep an open mind and an open heart for Lisa!

P.S. If Jersey is not involved in this in some way I will be preparing a large crow pie which I will happily share with anyone and everyone who may need to partake! :floorlaugh:

If Mom turns out to not know what happened, I will provide the baking dish...that is, if it is ever known what has become of Lisa :(
Enojy your internet-free time.

I'd love to know too, but I think it could hurt the investigation. For example, if Jersey knows people attached to the case in some way (which he does) and they have made statements incriminating Jersey, it's gotta make LE wonder why. If they have facts about Jersey that others don't know, they can test the credibility of others giving statements about Jersey and it might lead to something. Or, Jersey could have been sitting in the drunk tank the next town over (but not booked and no arrest in the system yet when LE started searching) and there's no reason to release any more negative info about the guy who they know is not involved. Just a couple of examples.

Or, LE may just not want to tell us! :crazy:

I think I know what your saying. LE doesn't want to release details about Jersey that they know to be true so as to be able to test the truthfulness of other people they question. Is that close?

Agreed/ And someone who starts fires for the enjoyment, and also does meth, might also take a baby, just for the heck of it, spontaneously, because they could. and they would grab the 3 cells on the way out and leave the lights on too.

Witness Says Irwin Case Hits Close To Home For Her

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29660981/detail.html#ixzz1cYfdMrOo

So MW had some abandoment issues. She was Jersey's GF. She is tearful when speaking of Lisa. The interview was cut short. Darn I wish they would have aired more.

Thanks...now that's interesting. If Jersey set the container fire, and there's a chance he did, that means he may be the man the couple saw...but was he carrying a baby. If Lisa were awake and alert she would be pretty big and her head would be close to his head...and would be blocking part of it, depending on what side she was on.

I am very interested in exactly what this baby was doing when seen by these people. A year old baby is large. I have never seen a baby that age carried as the wife of the man stated. She made it seem as though the baby was an infant...and tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolef123