"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it doesn't in this case. It means exactly what it says.

Re the FBI, the Kansas City Police Department is the lead investigative agency in this case. So if KCPD has moved on and doesn't consider Jersey to be involved, neither does the FBI.

That Jersey isn't involved is one of the few definitive statements that KCPD has made in the last couple of weeks on this case. The unit overseeing this case is known for being tight lipped.

DeAnn,
That's some great local news.

sbm...katshep - Is this your post I'm quoting - i got a bit confused.

was there a new article or video of mw today. I've looked on hln and didn't find anything but perhaps it takes a while before they upload their videos to their website - maybe they don't do all of them idk. tia.

I'm with you jade. I'd like to know were some of these posters are getting their info from.

They had no money, home in foreclosure, 3 kids to feed. That's not stress? she was on anti-depressents and that is why she got drunk so easily. you are not supposed to drink with that type of medication.

Hadn't heard about the home being in foreclosure at all.

MotoryCycle Man .. baby wearing diaper and Tshirt~~~ SALT AND PEPPER HAIR .. OMG, never heard this before

30-40 feet away, 4 a.m. so it's dark, and he's on a moving motorcycle. Haven't believed him from the beginning because he waited so long to come forward (wouldn't most of us have called 911 immediately whether or not a baby was missing? Maybe the situation was legit, but if it was, the man obviously needed help) and because his story has changed slightly with each interview (like MOST of the others who are being interviewed). I can't even keep up with this case - it's like riding a roller coaster.

Well.......I hate to quibble. But we've heard that before, right up until the time they arrested the person they had "moved on from". :innocent:

Can you name a few cases? I can only think of ones where they said "not a suspect at this time" and not "is totally cleared of any involvement"-or, are we thinking that word difference is not significant?

Seriously? I think a missing baby qualifies as a stressful event.

Link to the mom DB being stressed?

Mothers like Casey Anthony who (imo) kill their children, show little to no stress. DB could be like that.

do you have any info if the post saying MW being married is true? that you know of? tia.

If your referring to the post that I asked mountain kat about that was a mistake. She was talking about Debbie.

You said "But I am still on the fence until I get a clearer timeline. I still need to have a definitive answer as to when someone besides mom and dad saw a living and breathing Baby Lisa."

The article says: the brother was in the home at 4:30 and again around 5:30. While the doesn't say he laid eyes on BL, it doesn't say he did not see her either.

I was referring to the brother.

I guess I am going to lump the brother together with the mom and dad. I want to know someone, besides family, who saw the baby alive and well. The little brother was practically raised by Deborah, since their mom died when they were so young. So he would help her out and lie for her, imo. And anyway, like you said, he does not even say he saw her either.

Samantha Brando says she last saw baby Lisa at 4:30 p.m. Her daughter last saw the baby about 6:30 p.m. Oct. 3.

www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction

That is a problem, imo. Why would she not see the baby after 4:30 pm? Didn't she and her daughter have dinner there at 5:30? Where was the baby during dinner? Didn't she eat dinner that night? Does this mean that the baby was in her crib from 4:30 until the next morning? That is very hinky, imo.

That is a very small house. How could she NOT see that little baby if she was alive and well?

Link to the mom DB being stressed?

Mothers like Casey Anthony who (imo) kill their children, show little to no stress. DB could be like that.

Naw, I don't feel like playing with you right now.

They had no money, home in foreclosure, 3 kids to feed. That's not stress? she was on anti-depressents and that is why she got drunk so easily. you are not supposed to drink with that type of medication.

Where is the link stating that the home was in foreclosure?

Well.......I hate to quibble. But we've heard that before, right up until the time they arrested the person they had "moved on from". :innocent:

Now you've got me curious because I can't think of anyone....which cases are you talking about?

this is from the new timeline linked above:
from the Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley. The two smoked cigarettes, talked and drank into the night.

What about the 5:30 pm chicken dinner that was listed in the People mag timeline?

What about the report that the neighbor looked in on Lisa at 4:30 in her crib?

Those events could still be possible, even with this timeline.

HLN reports that MW says call came in at 8:30 pm.

She also said there was no log of the calls when she got it back. So, did she get the time from LE? Why have we repeatedly heard supposedly that LE said a call was made from the Bradley phone at 2:30 a.m. Why not say this time, if is true. I don't believe this woman any more than I believe DB.

That is a problem, imo. Why would she not see the baby after 4:30 pm? Didn't she and her daughter have dinner there at 5:30? Where was the baby during dinner? Didn't she eat dinner that night? Does this mean that the baby was in her crib from 4:30 until the next morning? That is very hinky, imo.

That is a very small house. How could she NOT see that little baby if she was alive and well?

Is there a link for Samantha and her daughter having dinner there? Is this in the People magazine article? I have not seen that.

My understanding is Samantha Brando saw the baby at 4:30 p.m. She left at some point and returned about 6:30 p.m. What I do not know is whether she left her daughter at the Bradley-Irwin home when she ran to get liquor. My assumption would be that she did and the preschooler played with the three Bradley-Irwin children but I cannot state this definitively. Again, I don't know definitively but I believe Jeremy saw his daughter before he left since he "played" with his children. I also have seen nothing to say that the baby was in the crib at 4:30 p.m. We know Bradley says the baby was put into her crib at 6:30 p.m. and this is what Samantha's daughter says she saw.

She also said there was no log of the calls when she got it back. So, did she get the time from LE? Why have we repeatedly heard supposedly that LE said a call was made from the Bradley phone at 2:30 a.m. Why not say this time, if is true. I don't believe this woman any more than I believe DB.

Why exactly would it be surprising if LE told her what time the call was made? They had to tell her the time, so she could tell them who could have used the phone at that time.

I guess I am going to lump the brother together with the mom and dad. I want to know someone, besides family, who saw the baby alive and well. The little brother was practically raised by Deborah, since their mom died when they were so young. So he would help her out and lie for her, imo. And anyway, like you said, he does not even say he saw her either.

Deborah was 16 and Phillip would have been 10 when Lisa Chivalette died - She was pregnant at 17 and out of the house by 18 - I'd hardly call that raising her younger brother, so I don't believe he would help her out and lie for her....but a lot of people lie for themselves.

Now you've got me curious because I can't think of anyone....which cases are you talking about?

I'd at least like to know when in the past that the Kansas City Police Department has done that. I certainly am not aware of a single case in the past decade in which the KCPD publicly cleared someone and then went back and arrested them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55