"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different SB. Neighbor lady/drinking buddy

No, sorry, should have used a first name there....I was referring to the post that said that the HUSBAND of DB helped her hide the deceased child somehow.

Motorcycle Man is trying to make this guy fit the video from the gas station I think. He's beginning to compromise the whole "I saw this guy carrying a baby" scenario he reported.

He reminds me of LP from the CA case, everyday something new is added JMOwhat a bunch-o-boloney, where is LISA???

MotoryCycle Man .. baby wearing diaper and Tshirt~~~ SALT AND PEPPER HAIR .. OMG, never heard this before

I feel the same way. I'd like to know if the neighbor, or either of Lisa's brothers saw her alive, or at least heard her crying or babbling at some point.

I will reserve judgment on the 4 year old until I know the context in which she said she saw Lisa. There's a possibility a 4 year old would be able to relay useful information about what happened that night in her own way.

I agree that a 4 yr old could give useful info about whether she saw the baby that night. But imo, if she saw the baby that night, then her mom should have seen her as well. So it seemed odd that they specified it as the 4 yr old as a witness. Why not say her mother saw her too? I know they have the neighbor checking in on her at 4:30. But what about after that? After dad left? Did the neighbor see her alive after that point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madge
now MW says Jersey was into drugs = meth and that he was violent during the end.

Oh no
I' haven't seen the news all day...can you tell me which media this came from or was it from a previous interview of MW? thanks.

I did not see that. I saw an interview with her today in which she said she was a victim of parental kidnapping. Now, she's a victim of domestic violence by a pyromaniac meth freak. In the first interview, she was reluctant to say that he even spent much time in that neighborhood. Does MW have her own Lifetime channel now?

I have always been open to an intruder theory here. It has always seemed very logical and likely that someone who knew of the child might have been lurking and watching, and that night was the perfect opportunity. That I can agree with. If they saw dad's work truck leave, and then watched mom get drunk on the stoop, they would feel confident breaking in the house, imo.

But I am still on the fence until I get a clearer timeline. I still need to have a definitive answer as to when someone besides mom and dad saw a living and breathing Baby Lisa. Hearing that the 4 yr old saw her last does not convince me. :mad:

Well-sourced timeline from our local paper as reported this afternoon: http://m.kansascity.com/kcstar/db_41535/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=GC1vGKOz

Also linked in my earlier posts.

FWIW on NG the reporters were repeating the "fact" that the call from the "missing" cell phone and MW's phone was between 8-8:30 PM.

And they don't always do so. Period.

Respectfully, we will have to agree to disagree then. While I do believe that cadaver dogs do occasionally have false hits, I find it not believable in this case that it is a coincidence that the dog hit in a home that there is a missing child and it doesn't mean anything. That's just me though.

We are O/T here though as this thread is about Jersey and MW. Sorry MODS!:innocent:

Between SARX and ORIAH, they both admitted that they had said conflicting things and that the entire process was confusing. A cadaver dog is trained to hit on a dead human being...period.

The concept is elementary, really.

MotoryCycle Man .. baby wearing diaper and Tshirt~~~ SALT AND PEPPER HAIR .. OMG, never heard this before

Pretty soon the guy carrying a baby will be dressed in an organ grinders outfit and the "baby" will have jumped onto his shoulder and wearing a little hat. This guy has had way more than his 15 minutes. He should go away.

Ok, now I think he is in it for the reward money. He saw old mugshot of Jersey with hair, but balding. He didn't hear other neighbor mention that Jersey
Is bald now and shaved before baby went missing.

I may be totally confused but the witness on NG is not a reliable witness, IMO.

Title 18, chapter 55 of the United States Code: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/usc_sec_18_00001201----000-.html

§ 1201. KIDNAPPING
How Current is This?
(a) Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—
(1) the person is willfully transported in interstate or foreign commerce, regardless of whether the person was alive when transported across a State boundary, or the offender travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses the mail or any means, facility, or instrumentality of interstate or foreign commerce in committing or in furtherance of the commission of the offense;

(2) any such act against the person is done within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States;
(3) any such act against the person is done within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States as defined in section 46501 of title 49;
(4) the person is a foreign official, an internationally protected person, or an official guest as those terms are defined in section 1116 (b) of this title; or
(5) the person is among those officers and employees described in section 1114 of this title and any such act against the person is done while the person is engaged in, or on account of, the performance of official duties,
shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life and, if the death of any person results, shall be punished by death or life imprisonment.
(b) With respect to subsection (a)(1), above, the failure to release the victim within twenty-four hours after he shall have been unlawfully seized, confined, inveigled, decoyed, kidnapped, abducted, or carried away shall create a rebuttable presumption that such person has been transported in interstate or foreign commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, the fact that the presumption under this section has not yet taken effect does not preclude a Federal investigation of a possible violation of this section before the 24-hour period has ended.
(c) If two or more persons conspire to violate this section and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.
(d) Whoever attempts to violate subsection (a) shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than twenty years.
(e) If the victim of an offense under subsection (a) is an internationally protected person outside the United States, the United States may exercise jurisdiction over the offense if
(1) the victim is a representative, officer, employee, or agent of the United States,
(2) an offender is a national of the United States, or
(3) an offender is afterwards found in the United States. As used in this subsection, the United States includes all areas under the jurisdiction of the United States including any of the places within the provisions of sections 5 and 7 of this title and section 46501 (2) of title 49. For purposes of this subsection, the term “national of the United States” has the meaning prescribed in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(22)).
(f) In the course of enforcement of subsection (a)(4) and any other sections prohibiting a conspiracy or attempt to violate subsection (a)(4), the Attorney General may request assistance from any Federal, State, or local agency, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, any statute, rule, or regulation to the contrary notwithstanding.
(g) Special Rule for Certain Offenses Involving Children.—
(1) To whom applicable.— If—
(A) the victim of an offense under this section has not attained the age of eighteen years; and
(B) the offender—
(i) has attained such age; and
(ii) is not—
(I) a parent;
(II) a grandparent;
(III) a brother;
(IV) a sister;
(V) an aunt;
(VI) an uncle; or

(VII) an individual having legal custody of the victim;
the sentence under this section for such offense shall include imprisonment for not less than 20 years.
[(2) Repealed. Pub. L. 108–21, title I, § 104(b), Apr. 30, 2003, 117 Stat. 653.]
(h) As used in this section, the term “parent” does not include a person whose parental rights with respect to the victim of an offense under this section have been terminated by a final court order.

The state of MO, as well as other states, has a kidnapping statute. One will only be charged with the federal crime of kidnapping if the subject is taken out of the state they were kidnapped from.

The state of MO, as well as other states, has a kidnapping statute. One will only be charged with the federal crime of kidnapping if the subject is taken out of the state they were kidnapped from.

As I've said repeatedly, We live in a city where the state line is minutes or seconds away. Interstate crime in our city is normal and very typical.

"And are moving on"... could mean that they are moving on with their investigation of him. JMO!

Except it doesn't in this case. It means exactly what it says.

Re the FBI, the Kansas City Police Department is the lead investigative agency in this case. So if KCPD has moved on and doesn't consider Jersey to be involved, neither does the FBI.

That Jersey isn't involved is one of the few definitive statements that KCPD has made in the last couple of weeks on this case. The unit overseeing this case is known for being tight lipped.

lol,believe it or not, I read that darn word 3 times wondering if you meant cache or geochaching or what. ;)

I'm sorry Geralyn, forgive me. I was typing and eating at the same time. Not a good combination for me. :) ;)

peeps.. this thread is about jersey and mw.. if you want to post about another topic find the thread that fits the topic of your conversation. thanks so much and sleuth on!

He also said that the man was wearing a tshirt and white pants. Is that how the man was described before? I thought it was said that he was wearing jeans? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46