"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct.

All I said was the motorcycle guy ID'd the guy he saw carrying baby. That baby carrying man is now known to LE. Nowhere did it say it was Jersey.

However....I heard on HLN that Jersey comes up as being in custody, but isn't actually being held where he is supposed to be.

Take that for whatever it's worth.

I think it came from the motorcycle guy saying that he ID'd the guy that "they" are showing on tv and people assumed he meant Jersey.

someone should go undercover to get into that house :floorlaugh:

now which one of us is brave enough:waitasec::crazy:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not me, man...I'm on probation. :floorlaugh:

(Not really.)

Someone who lives in the neighborhood was interviewed on CNN today. She told the reporter that she suspected Jersey of stealing one of her dogs and dropping it off 3 miles away. She was able to retrieve the dog days later.

Did she say that this happened the same night that Lisa disappeared??

DB writes the number on her hand. Where was she that she had a pen and no paper?

Grocery store??

This is all just crazy...we really only know what MW knows, she doesn't know what LE knows...but LE is carefully connecting every dot...and to whoever said in a prior post (can't remember to give credit to them) It is indeed interesting that we are seeing what seems to be a flurry of new information 'today' eta gmta Sigh ;)

HLN reports that MW says call came in at 8:30 pm.

I just thought of this, Maybe DB and the person at the end of MW's phone had agreed on "kidnapping" Lisa before 10pm. This due to JI getting home by that time. Then plans changed when her friend stayed longer than expected so she had to delay the kidnapping.

There must be a time discussed in that phone call as to when to take the Baby.

JMOO

I'm wondering if DB was sitting outside drinking with the neighbor when she wrote the phone number on her palm. That would make sense, rather than her writting it in a piece of paper from inside the home. She must know someone from that flop house who stopped by that night and gave her the phone number.

OK...now I am even more confused than ever before. So now we have a link to this Jersey guy and DB, supposedly, through MW. Since it is a community phone at the flop house, I imagine that there are a lot of drugs going in and out of that place. Perhaps Debbie did buy some weed from Jersey and then he came back after she was passed out. Or perhaps she had Jersey over at some point and they hooked up and she passed out and she didn't want to let JI know that he was there and that she had cheated on him, hence the whole "when a wife cheats on her husb...."

Oh man, I just do not know where to go from here.

Well holy chit. This is quite the spin. I know some were wondering if Jersey was MW's when she first came out. Good Call. Ugh, wish I had time to read more right now.

This whole thing is just really scary now. Strange for all of this to be coming out on Halloween of all days. Poor little Lisa. Where are you sweetie pie?

what i cant understand is why ANYONE would take baby Lisa's clothes off of her and walk around. So someone won't recognize her? I think a half naked baby out in the middle of the night in October might draw a little attention..
I am really trying to figure out how this fits in any scenario.. :waitasec:

So really??? All of these people are in on killing an innocent baby? Debbie, Phillip, and MW???

I agree, it seems more likely that an intruder kidnapped Lisa, rather than a plethora of people being involved in murdering a baby.

Someone was supposed to hide Lisa for DB, from JI, IMO and they misunderstood or changed the rules of the "game." And now Lisa's whereabouts are unknown to DB, even though she set it in motion. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

Why would DB want to hide baby Lisa from JI?

My theory is that Megan and Debbie staged this to frame Jersey. The biker may even be part of the staging, who reportedly singled out Jersey in the photo "line-up." The diapers found in the abandoned home could be part of the staging also. I also read about Debbie turning in some ciggarette butts of someone who broke in their car - maybe those were smoked by Jersey. This phone call was possibly amade to look like Jersey used Debbie's phone to call Megan, and was seen later that night at 4 a.m. by the biker. The thing is, the neighbor couple down the street on Chelsea have already said it wasn't Jersey. They are the real witnesses, IMO.

If there is this much staging, hopefully it means Lisa is alive. People only go to these lengths to stage a murder of a mob boss, not a 10 month old baby.

So I missed this before. The man with the baby, seen by the neighbors, walked up the yard of a house as the husband was leaving. The dumpster that the fire was in, is behind that house. That house is also the same house where Jersey was doing yard work. Per HLN

None of this makes an sense to me, I really can't figure out what is going on in this case at all.

So I missed this before. The man with the baby, seen by the neighbors, walked up the yard of a house as the husband was leaving. The dumpster that the fire was in, is behind that house. That house is also the same house where Jersey was doing yard work. Per HLN

I missed that too and I was going to post this, but I couldn't word it so it was understandable. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seniorbeauty