"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I missed it. Do you have a link to LE saying that they id'ed the mystery man and he's related to the case? I apologize I got in the thread late.

I'm sorry that I have to quote FB at this point, but I hope the mods don't kill me for pulling from Nancy Grace's page. I'm confident Nancy's fill-in will discuss on her show tonight.

Nancy Grace
Breaking: Witness says he positively identified the mystery man he saw carrying an infant the night baby Lisa vanished. Investigators allegedly know the mystery man is already related to the case.

The operative word here is "allegedly". Until LE comes out and tells us they have identified the white blob, all I can do is speculate.

Thx.

Mel

Link to nancy's public wall: https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN#!/NancyGraceHLN?sk=wall

Does anyone have a link to a media outlet saying the motorcycle guy fingered Jersey in the photos he was shown? Thank you.

Thank you. I noticed that this was published on October 27th. I wonder why it's just now coming to the surface???:waitasec:

I dunno. It was on Yahoo's front page on the 27th. It doesn't say it's Jersey. Just that the ID of the guy is known to LE

Or. If Jersey was actually doing odd jobs in the neighborhood that day as is reported in this thread today, maybe he came by and she thought huh maybe I'd like to have my gutters raked. So she writes down the number. So she calls at 8:30 p.m., thinking I really do want to get my gutters raked, talks to someone and gets nowhere and decides to call another time.

DB is working on getting drunk and is obsessing about her gutters??? Doubtful.

I wonder if MW's number on Deborah's hand was related to the "click click" noise that the boys later heard that evening?

I totally think there was some kind of drug sale involved and the call was to get some... JMO. Throw away phones are the beepers of yesteryear AND on HLN the reporter said MW would not let him go in the house....

Someone who lives in the neighborhood was interviewed on CNN today. She told the reporter that she suspected Jersey of stealing one of her dogs and dropping it off 3 miles away. She was able to retrieve the dog days later.

I totally think there was some kind of drug sale involved and the call was to get some... JMO. Throw away phones are the beepers of yesteryear AND on HLN the reporter said MW would not let him go in the house....

Shocking. :floorlaugh:

From the start, I thought that DB had faked an abduction, but after the "dog hit", I hoped on the fence. Now with this new info, maybe she did fake the abduction in order to conceal a dead Lisa. IDK, news keep coming out. I see this one been solved.

I wouldn't let a reporter into my house and I have absolutely nothing to hide! I don't let strangers come inside my home.

However, in a house that has been described as a "flop house" I'm pretty sure she had her reasons for not letting him in and it probably didn't have anything to do with dirty dishes in the sink.

:waitasec: The only place I've seen that Thompson identified one of the 6 photos as being the handyman is only on here. I've never seen it in print.

Just because they showed 6 photos doesn't mean that Jersey was one of them.

You are correct.

All I said was the motorcycle guy ID'd the guy he saw carrying baby. That baby carrying man is now known to LE. Nowhere did it say it was Jersey.

However....I heard on HLN that Jersey comes up as being in custody, but isn't actually being held where he is supposed to be.

Take that for whatever it's worth.

This is VERY puzzling about why Lisa's mom would have MW's phone number written on her hand if the two didn't know each other. Who are all the other people in MW's house--described as a "flop house"--and have they all been questioned to find out who took the call and what was said on the call? That call ties together Lisa's mom and MW, and MW is tied to the handiman Jersey (her ex-boyfriend). There is more to this situation than met the eye at first. More and more puzzle pieces are coming out. But where is baby Lisa???

DB writes the number on her hand. Where was she that she had a pen and no paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado