"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2.30am time was just a rumor. We know now that the call was made at 8.30pm.

Did DB say that the phones were on the counter when she was going to bed at 10.30pm? I think she did but I'm not certain. If she did say that then isn't it true that the only person who could have made that 8.30pm call is DB or her neighbor?

Has it actually been confirmed that the call was at 8:30 pm instead of 2:30 am? If so, by whom?

Here is a clue of who the motorcycle guy identified. The reporter had a picture of someone on his phone and showed it to him and he said yes that is the guy.

But how does that help us? It still could be anyone.
:floorlaugh:

Not to add to the confusion but Skittles is actually a drug term!

Yeah it is slang for dextromethorphan or DXM.. It causes hallucinations.. To think, we all have that in our medicine cabinets too. This case makes me feel like I am on DXM

Has it actually been confirmed that the call was at 8:30 pm instead of 2:30 am? If so, by whom?

MW received a call from one of DB/JI's phones at 830 according to her. There is also rumored cell activity at 2:30 that has been reported by Fox News since the beginning of the case. The 230 time could be just incorrect or could be something separate from the specific call MW is talking about. We don't really know.

I'm just going by the tv reports earlier, as discussed in the MSM thread and earlier in this thread. It has not been confirmed by LE.

Edited to add: there could also be a 2.30am call or there might not be.

Right, the FBI found the number on DB's phone record but did not know who it belonged to until they found the CL ad.

I thought LE found the phone number written on DB's hand (according to MW anyway)?

I'm beginning to see why DB is hiding from the police. Sounds like there was much more going on that night than she told them. Why would she have told them the phones were not working, when clearly at least one of them was. Why was she hiding the fact that she called MW's phone?

Which makes NO sense because the only reason they would be searching Craiglist at all would have been to look for THAT number offering perhaps cell phones for sale.....in which case they HAD TO ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE THE NUMBER. There was no reason for the FBI or anyone to randomly think a GPS ad would be connected to this case......only that they were watching for that NUMBER to appear with any ad or look for any ad referencing cell phones for sale.

jmo

The FBI can filter the internet very quickly, a 10 digit number would be easy to find ***-***-**** (unknown number) would be all they have to enter into their filters

there is a myspace page with that full name.

why are jokes being made about all of this?

I personally just won't accuse MW of being a criminal just because of her interests in weird areas. I think that this is just another spin on an already "overspun" case? The "joke" I made above was that if she put Juggalette in her link and also Skittle....well...never mind...:banghead:

By MW during her HLN interviews tonight (there are lots of posts about it in the 10/31 MSM thread, links will probably be out tomorrow). This is what she says she was told by LE, at least. In her first interview last Friday, she didn't say a time, so lots of folks (talking heads too) connected it to the rumored 2:30 am text/call, imo.

I apologize, I'm new to web sleuths. What is the Jersey/Megan/Jeremy connection? I tried to search for any news articles and am having trouble finding the mention of Megan or any connection to Jeremy. All I know is that Jersey was a transient doing odd jobs in the area and picked up for questioning and held on an unrelated matter/arrest

No-many are saying that since she calls herself a juggalette, or fan of Insane Clown Posse. The FBI considers the group a gang in some states. Many of them have been associated with violence. ISP and their record producer deny this and actually speak out against violence.

Not to equate it with a religion, per se, but it's like trying to say that every Muslim is a terrorist, when most are not. Some feel the extremists hijack the faith to explain their violence. Saying that someone who considers themselves as a juggalo, could simply be a fan of the band and their music. Some juggalos may commit violent acts and just use the band as an excuse for their behavior.

Not sure its a great parallel, but the best I've got.

The problem is that she considers herself a juggalo and is now in the middle of a nationally reported missing child investigation.

BBM, thank you, you explained that much better than I could have.

I personally just won't accuse MW of being a criminal just because of her interests in weird areas. I think that this is just another spin on an already "overspun" case? The "joke" I made above was that if she put Juggalette in her link and also Skittle....well...never mind...:banghead:

I don't get it. This chic was called the night of the crime and has ties to a community that the FBI is investigating as a terrorist group. And yet people want to laugh this off. I don't get it.

Here is a clue of who the motorcycle guy identified. The reporter had a picture of someone on his phone and showed it to him and he said yes that is the guy.

That clue didn't help me.:waitasec:

Yeah it is slang for dextromethorphan or DXM.. It causes hallucinations.. To think, we all have that in our medicine cabinets too. This case makes me feel like I am on DXM

:floorlaugh: agreed

eta: has there been a video released of the interview with MW on HLN earlier? and where did this info about the craigslist post come from? thanks guys!! i am trying to catch up..haven't even watched CS's presser yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3