"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the dissed husband of the drinking neighbor?

I'm right there with you. I keep thinking about JI's response when asked who could have done it... "Someone who's lost a baby, someone who's had a miscarriage, someone who's cheating on their husband." And, the first place they looked for Lisa outside of the home was next door... WHY?

A witness came forward straight away to say he saw a man in a white t shirt bald and slender carrying a baby into a back yard at 12.15ish.

respectfully snipped

So you don't believe the cadaver dog hit on the scent of Lisa's body in the parents' room? The cadaver dog hit is going to be hard evidence. Now, whether people believe it was Lisa's body or someone else's body, I guess that's another argument altogether.

But it just seems that the more compelling evidence points to Lisa being no longer with us, rather than a man in a shirt carrying baby Lisa.

All of this MW/Jersey/baby stealing talk is confusing, and maybe that's by design, so we will forget about that evidence in the bedroom!

I keep this in mind; dog hit on the smell of human decomp on the floor by the parents bed.

BBM I heard that a cadaver dog hit next to DB and JI's bed.

TBH That doesn't mean much at all!....Only one dog hit and when they went back in ..no hit!....no carpet was removed and it is WELL reported on the high failure rate of cadaver dogs. I wish people would stop taking it as gospel that a body was next to the bed!?!:banghead:

Carpet wasn't mentioned, but they did take a comforter.

wow...why are other men in the neighborhood being brought into this?

Carpet wasn't mentioned, but they did take a comforter.

Ok...serious question. Do you honestly honestly beleive if LE thought a dead body had been on the floor next to the bed they wouldn't have taken the carpet??? Really???

Instead they would just leave it for reporters and talking heads to trample all over....:floorlaugh:

TBH That doesn't mean much at all!....Only one dog hit and when they went back in ..no hit!....no carpet was removed and it is WELL reported on the high failure rate of cadaver dogs. I wish people would stop taking it as gospel that a body was next to the bed!?!:banghead:

You will have to show me where a dog hit once and didn't hit again. Please link that. Also, cadaver dogs are extremely useful in LE investigations. It's hard evidence, and it should not be trivialized IMO.

I just thought of something that I haven't seen posted before (sorry if I just missed it).

Is it possible that DB THOUGHT the phones were restricted because maybe she got a warning from the cell co. or something? My payment once got lost and I got a letter saying that if I didn't pay up by *advertiser censored* date, my phone would be cut off. I got the problem straightened out, and they didn't cut it off, but maybe she just thought it would be off effective that day because they didn't have the money to pay the bill, or whatever? That would explain how it was used, even if it doesn't explain WHY it was used, or who used it.

JMO

Can someone help me with this? I KNOW I saw an interview with Lisa's parents where they are asked about the restricted cell phones, pings etc. DB states as to the phones use that "I tried". I don't know which show it originally aired on, as clips have been played on multiple shows. TIA

Really??...there is a lOT more pointing to Jersey than the phoncall.

Ok.Someone help me out here LOL...this is what I gather so far please correct me if any of this is wrong.

A witness came forward straight away to say he saw a man in a white t shirt bald and slender carrying a baby into a back yard at 12.15ish.

This backyard is the same backyard that "jersey" was at earlier that day as per the lady who lives there and he had been asked to return to turn off sprinklers.

This same backyard leads to the apartments where there was dumpster fire reported a couple of hours later.

The dumpster fire road leads to the road that a camera caught an image of "white t shirt person" walking past garage. what time was this?

Oh and the cell phone that was stolen made a call to "jerseys" ex earlier that night.

And "jersey" is bald and slender and was defo in the area WEARING A WHITE TEE that day! as per witmesses that day.

And all that is without taking into consideration his rap sheet...arson..dognapping? .. Breaking into houses through windows!...(not 100% just what I have read here)

I agree with you 100%. This guy is creepy and was all over that neighborhood that night. I think it was the witness on the motorcylce that said it wasn't Jersey he saw holding the baby but he was able to identify the man in a line up. Jersey could have sold Little Lisa or passed her off to someone else for whatever just like he dumped the dog off 3 miles away. This guy is scary!

Ok...serious question. Do you honestly honestly beleive if LE thought a dead body had been on the floor next to the bed they wouldn't have taken the carpet??? Really???

Instead they would just leave it for reporters and talking heads to trample all over....:floorlaugh:

It's been theorized that PD took the glo-worm, blanket, and other items because those items were on the floor. Serious question... do you think the cadaver dog hit is worthless?

IF the smell was on the comforter on the floor, why would they take the carpet? My bet is the comforter contained the smell and was on the floor. :peace:

Anybody remember the Stephanie Crowe case and the fact that LE could not believe that anyone but 14 yr old brother and 2 friends were involved. It took a long time to convince law enforcement to take a second look and to finally convict Richard Tuite (a homeless man) of the crime. Tuite was initially dismissed by LE as a suspect because he was thought to be incapable of murder. So I wouldn't rule out "Jersey" yet.

You will have to show me where a dog hit once and didn't hit again. Please link that. Also, cadaver dogs are extremely useful in LE investigations. It's hard evidence, and it should not be trivialized IMO.

If it was hard evidence..LE would have removed the carpet!!...Not let reporters trample over their "evidence" as I said above.

I can't help but wonder how the time of 2:30 am came out right at the beginning and has stayed up until yesterday. Something about that is odd.

I am way behind so I apologize if all this has already been hashed out, but regarding the alleged 8:30 call to MW phone, 8:30 pm in military time is 2030. Maybe that is where the 2:30 time came from (a mixup of numbers or something). Just a thought...

If the dog hit on the comforter or a blanket or quilt...why take the carpet? Makes no sense.

The search warrant said on an area of the floor by the bed. It does NOT say carpet.

No no...I meant how could someone else know that DB's phone wasn't restricted but she not know that.

That part I don't know. In this hypothetical, the only thing I can think of is the natural assumption is the cell phone works. So someone else making a call on the phone just simply assumed the phone would work anyway. DB doesn't think the phones work because she knows the bill wasn't paid on them so perhaps it's it also her assumption that the phones didn't work. So what you would have is two different people (the caller and DB) assuming opposite things about the phone in question.

It's just a hypothetical, but I don't think it's completely impossible.

It's been theorized that PD took the glo-worm, blanket, and other items because those items were on the floor. Serious question... do you think the cadaver dog hit is worthless?

I beleive the glo worm and blanket were in the babys room NOT in the room were the dog "hit". so I don't know what that has to do with it!

In this case I believe the cadaver hit WAS worthless yes!...and I believe LE thinks so to hence leaving THE CARPET DOWN!!!:crazy:

I can tell you are firmly on the mom did it bandwagon and you are determined to beleive a dead body was on the floor next to the bed..so I will repectfully step away from trying to persuade you otherwise.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay