Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm pretty sure he took a paternity test when Caylee was like an infant..10 mnths rings a bell but I could be wrong. I'm almost positive he didn't take this test recently.
No...not recently...probably did it 'cause of something Casey said or did.

These are all good points Marlene.
The strangest part here to me, is Cindy not ever talking to "the nanny" and never ever meeting "the nanny"! That doesn't make any sense knowing how controlling she is. This is very telling in that we know Cindy would have inserted herself in this situation and taken care of it all, checked out "the nanny" and probably would have been paying for the nanny! Why are we all supposed to believe this? How does Jose Baez think there will be anyone believe this story? It has no logic at all!

I am in GA and my daughter and grandbabies are in FL. I go every few months to visit. I have met my grandbabies Pediatrician, preschool teachers, neighbors and have even gone with my daughter to the OB/GYN! I don't buy that ZG existed and CA never met her!

WHY did he take the paternity test?

$$$$$ ??????

I know I read somewhere that his dad told him to take the test because it was a one night stand that then turned into Casey saying he was the dad prior to the birth. After Caylee was born his dad (RG) pushed JG to take the test to prove it. He did still love both of them when the results came back and wanted to stay with Casey, she broke off the engagement with him. That part was on the show tonight about the engagement. I'll look for a link tomorrow morning (off to bed now) to put with my other claim on the why of the testing.

I wanted Geraldo to ask him about the ER trip in Feb of this year (08) when KC had the seizure!!!! JG said he hasn't seen Caylee since Dec 07 - so I guess he only went to the hospital and Caylee must have stayed at the house. But I wanted to hear his "take" on KC behavior, attitude, demeanor, etc. pre and post seizure which was THIS YEAR.

Hiyas BuddySWAG! *waving wildly*

Personally, IMO and all that other stuff...
I don't think Casey ever had a seizure.
I think she did go to the hospital but it could have been from anything.... too much alcohol, too much drug, not enough sleep w/too much partying...anything.
But her hospital visit would catch a lot more sympathy if she said it was a seizure, no?
And if anyone thought of calling the hospital to get Casey's real reason for going, privacy laws would have prevented anyone from finding out the real reason she was there, no?
So lots of sympathy for Casey's 'seizure'.
Sounds a lot better than "Why were you at the hospital, Casey?"
"ooooo, I OD'd duuuuude'

he said when casey was working, he or his parents would watch caylee.

Did I hear something in the past (not on this interview) that Casey and Caylee lived with Jessie and his parents?

i believe it was that letter RevG wrote, wherein he says that Casey & little Caylee lived with his family for a time... but not 100% sure... will go and check...

I just watched the interview. JG seems very credible, smart and sweet. It sounds like he still holds a lot of affection for Casey and I feel sorry for him that he's been drawn into this horrible mess.

Now that Jesse has broken the ice, I can guarantee you that bookers for both Nancy and Greta* have him on speed-dial.

*Assuming she hasn't permanently allowed her program to become the Palin Family Hour.
I can't resist replying to this! :) Maybe Greta will get back to Caylee's case on Wednesday, Nov. 5.

I'm impressed with Jesse. I think he was very sincere, and honest. I can't fault him for having hope that Caylee is still alive. I think he loved Caylee........you can see it in the pictures of him holding her as a baby.

I think Jesse is simply having difficulty grasping what's happened. This is a trying time for him.
-----------
I feel the same way.I think he just wants people to realize he had nothing to do with this tragedy.He will make some girl a good husband.IMO

These are all good points Marlene.
The strangest part here to me, is Cindy not ever talking to "the nanny" and never ever meeting "the nanny"! That doesn't make any sense knowing how controlling she is. This is very telling in that we know Cindy would have inserted herself in this situation and taken care of it all, checked out "the nanny" and probably would have been paying for the nanny! Why are we all supposed to believe this? How does Jose Baez think there will be anyone believe this story? It has no logic at all!

To add to this...in Casey's phone records, she never once has contacted a "nanny." All of the phone #'s she's called were to friends, boyfriends and family. They said she called the same people over and over. There were no unknown #s on her phone bills. Every # is attached to someone she knows. Those records will be her downfall. I guarantee it. Yes, they can argue that the phone co. makes mistakes but there's no way that over months of records, no calls ever show up to a nanny or new #. She's so busted when they finally press charges. Just my opinion!

if caylee called cindy 'mommy', and if cindy actually encouraged it, especially with casey around, that would be one thing.

calling cindy 'mommom' is another. a lot of kids call their grandmothers 'mom-mom' and their grandfathers 'pop-pop'. i have a mommom, she's 87 and she never once tried to be my mother.

just clarifying so it doesn't seem so strange to people.
What Jesse said was that Cindy called herself mommy, and did it in front of Casey while he was present.

So there was a zanny nanny in November

JG could be giving KC free pass.

Another poster got me thinking its possible caylee couldnt pronounce nanny and her pronuciation (sp?) sounded like zaaaany..
and thats where the whole zanny babysitter nanny word came from

Not to defunct that theory but the N consanent usually comes way before the Z consanent in normal child speech patterns. My son was saying NANA at around 10 months old. He is 15 months now and Z is nowhere to be found in his speech.

Just wanted to comment that Jesse G. looks like a nice young man and very handsome. I don't know how he got himself mixed up with the likes of casey and how she snowballed so many people. I really can't stand her from the moment she opened her mouth. What do these men see in her???

shes a giver...

if caylee called cindy 'mommy', and if cindy actually encouraged it, especially with casey around, that would be one thing.

calling cindy 'mommom' is another. a lot of kids call their grandmothers 'mom-mom' and their grandfathers 'pop-pop'. i have a mommom, she's 87 and she never once tried to be my mother.

just clarifying so it doesn't seem so strange to people.

this is true. Additionally, Caylee even called her baby doll "mama"

So here is my summary of what was missed just with Jesse by Geraldo:

Shower
Call on the 16th and other dates from Casey
Text messages from Casey
Xanax questions when they were engaged
Lie Detector questions already reported on
He introduced her to other LE that she ended up in relationships with who have now been fired or lying

Have I missed anything?

Pleeeeeeez what did that article say?

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

You have the right article - you have to scroll to the bottom part.

Jessie said that Lauren and Casey had a falling out, and after that, he or his parents would watch little Caylee. Interesting, he never said that Cindy or George watched Caylee during this time.

IIRC, this could have been when Casey and Caylee were living with the G family...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—
Back