Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got the feeling this interview wasn't really for us. Maybe a statement to someone else re paternity.

Actually someone was heavy posting here and on other boards that the grunds were involved.

YES'M. On here and several other boards.
Does it pizz anyone else off how unprepared the talking heads are for these interviews? I would have the cell records, his cc receipts, and the myspace pages in my hand for reference during our chit chat. wth?

I don't think they did, he mentioned "when we became friends again" though. I think they only dated for en extended period of time and then that was it. She started dating someone else in Feb. and another in May?

Plus all the TWEENERS with the OPD
He said they became friends after a long time apart, and dated briefly last November. That was also when he heard Casey referring to 'Zanny', which at the time sounded "feasible".

I got the feeling this interview wasn't really for us. Maybe a statement to someone else re paternity.

Since the grandmother stated in her daughter's bail bond testimony that she believed that Jesse was the father, that could be more than possible. Good catch.

Geraldo didn't even ask him about the lie detector test or any of the calls about using his shower, or the call on June 16th.
Now that Jesse has broken the ice, I can guarantee you that bookers for both Nancy and Greta* have him on speed-dial.

*Assuming she hasn't permanently allowed her program to become the Palin Family Hour.

Does it pizz anyone else off how unprepared the talking heads are for these interviews? I would have the cell records, his cc receipts, and the myspace pages in my hand for reference during our chit chat. wth?

:clap::clap::clap:

I do remember Jessies father saying in an interview that Cindy was trying to blame his son for something.

I just remembered......there was a poster here that claimed she thought she saw Caylee in Georgia, being exchanged between a man and a woman near a gas station and bank. The poster said she called Cindy, and later the poster says she received a call from Jesse. She called Cindy and told her that Jesse had called, and the poster said that Cindy warned her to stay away from him.

As I remember it, the poster's information seemed to change and many were suspicious of it. It was dismissed and that poster disappeared.

This was many weeks ago, and I wonder if the rumors were flying then?

-----------
Hi Chilly~ someone trying to create reasonable doubt ahead of time? Could be. IMO

I agree 100%... he is a new suspect to me. I might have had doubts on other issues, but never anything as BOLD as that!!!!! Way to go CA you have saved us so time!

i see,, thank you :)

more symbolism over substance by these ypung whipper snappers

i like being old - :crazy:

RobotDog,
*bolding is mine* I'm right there with ya!
Everything I see with neighbors' teens and early/mid adults is
everything is about status. Car, stereo equipment, biggest plasma, etc.
Thanks but no thanks. At my age, I am quite happy with my simple, low maintenance life. :)

Caylee also called her doll Mama. I don't think she had a clear concept of what Mama means.
Not surprising in that household...and I'm not kidding about that. I think this was quite a dysfunctional family even before Caylee went missing...probably for a very long time. JG pretty much confirmed it.

Yup - DT mighty pizzed off.

:behindbar

I would say yes..and he probably pre-screened the questions IMO.

If they did pre-screen the questions, the comments about the family being fractured wouldn't be one I would think that he would want to answer even if he observed it firsthand. Casey's family won't be happy with that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back