Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks everyone who answered my question about when Casey told Jesse about Zanny the Nanny. I find it very interesting that she apparently invented this person months before Caylee disappeared. I wonder where Caylee really was when Jesse thought she was with Zanny.
And that makes me wonder, yet again, if Zanny is Xanax.

I could be wrong but I thought he said before the paternity was proven his parents watched her, before they broke up the first time....

he said when casey was working, he or his parents would watch caylee.

Did I hear something in the past (not on this interview) that Casey and Caylee lived with Jessie and his parents?

it's normal for kids to do this if the grandchild lives with the grandparents, even with the parents there. What I would have liked to have knows is at what age was she doing this, and what was the reaction from Casey and Cindy.

Did Cindy allow this?

My grandkids did this when they lived with us, and I would always correct them and tell them "grandma".

Not to mention, I think it was CA and GA that taught her how to talk. KC wasn't there most of the time.

Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

What's inherently odd to me is the timing of this - Geraldo hasn't covered the Caylee Anthony case in 2 weeks and he comes back with... Jesse. Why?
Thank you I missed that interview. Last week, Geraldo was down in Texas with Hurricane Ike. No coverage about anything else. :)

I thought he said he's heard about her for about a year. Yikes, I can't wait for the transcript!!

Yeah it was a fast interview, I heard him say after they became friends again, which I believe was right about the beggining of June from the docs, maybe end of May. When he introduced him to Tony.

I had a friend who was raised with her grandmother and mother. The grandmother was called Mama and the mother was called Mother.

For Geraldo, I thought it was a really "soft" interview.
It seemed straightforward, but left me shaking my head. I'm still shaking it 'cause I'm not actually sure of what I heard and saw. It was weird questioning...or something.

Actually I thought that too..Kind of like Geraldo isnt really that interested anymore..Old news..
jmo...I could be imaging it.

yea........there were about 10 follow up questions at least that he could have asked.

Maybe it was Jessie that asked for this interview, so that he could present to the media the DNA results? Speculation on my part of course.

Just not a very interesting interview.....no hard hitting questions from Geraldo

telling people you have nanny and you are single and 22 years old and drive around in a car that you dont even own, no job, no apartment, no condo, no house, no nothing
but you have a nanny???????

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

why didnt she tell everyone she was a queen princess from venus.

her parents knew there was no nanny

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh

And it's basic simple facts such as this that people lose sight of. If you had to lie about a job to keep a room in your parents home while rolling around in one of the family cars, all food and personal expenses paid for for you and your baby by your parents, you're stealing from your grandparents, parents and "best friends"....would THIS be the person who would hand over money to another woman on a regular basis for nanny or babysitting??

There was no job! Why would a sitter/nanny be needed? And how can you know someone for 5 years without your controlling mother knowing them, how can you not remember any one of their phone numbers, you conveniently lost the phone at your fake job that could substantiate your claims, and you don't have 1 picture of this nanny and can't provide a sketch?? How is that?

I hope there is a prosecution that keeps drilling the common sense basics onto the jury. There could possibly be trouble if the trial drags on and any juror loses sight of basic simple facts.

it's normal for kids to do this if the grandchild lives with the grandparents, even with the parents there. What I would have liked to have knows is at what age was she doing this, and what was the reaction from Casey and Cindy.

Did Cindy allow this?

My grandkids did this when they lived with us, and I would always correct them and tell them "grandma".

sounds like you handled it perfectly,

little kids can easily make mistakes, especially when they get excited
i have a neice, who is 8 and she used to call me "daddy" whenever she saw me when she was 2,3,4 years old
her parents were divorced and it was ugly and i saw her everyday
she would call me and then correct herself almost immediately, then she would say "hello uncle robotdog":crazy::crazy::crazy:

but i wasnt the daddy..... not a chance of that --phewwwwwwwwwww

i would have gladly taken her... but her mom is a good mom just a terrible
mate picker....... her people picker/ husband picker is broken and cant be fixed - she picks losers all the time..... going on number 4 husband and aint even 50 yet......YIKES

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I had a friend who was raised with her grandmother and mother. The grandmother was called Mama and the mother was called Mother.

Caylee also called her doll Mama. I don't think she had a clear concept of what Mama means.

Yeah it was a fast interview, I heard him say after they became friends again, which I believe was right about the beggining of June from the docs, maybe end of May. When he introduced him to Tony.
...and I thought it was November like Insomnia...oy!

And it's basic simple facts such as this that people lose sight of. Had to lie about a job to keep a room in your parents home while rolling around in one of the family cars, all food and personal expenses paid for for you and your baby by your parents, you're stealing from your grandparents, parents and "best friends"....and THIS is the person who would hand over money to another woman on a regular basis for nanny or babysitting??

There was no job! Why would a sitter/nanny be needed? And how can you know someone for 5 years without your controlling mother knowing them, you remember and one of their phone numbers, you conveniently lost phone at your fake job that could that could substantiate your claims, and you don't have 1 picture of this nanny and can't provide a sketch?? How is that?

I hope there is a prosecution that keeps drilling the common sense basics onto the jury. The could possibly get in trouble if the trial drags on and any juror loses sight of basic simple facts.

you nailed it - just like they will be nailing her soon enough :crazy:

i can see that........ lots of grandmothers are called variations of that

yep, i can see it

yea........there were about 10 follow up questions at least that he could have asked.

Maybe it was Jessie that asked for this interview, so that he could present to the media the DNA results? Speculation on my part of course.

Just not a very interesting interview.....no hard hitting questions from Geraldo
...and I actually thought the part where he said something about Casey out "slutting around" (or something to that effect) would really get CA's ire up. JG seemed dumbstruck.

The way I understood it (but then again, I have CRAFT disease lately), Lauren was a friend and the first sitter and would come to the Anthony home.
Lauren got another job or went back to school, can't remember which, and that is why Casey needed another sitter. Enter Z. Never a mention of a falling out, by any of the Anthonys.

Which makes me wonder....
Lauren was coming to the home daily to sit Caylee.
During that time, did Casey have a job?
Paying a sitter to come watch your baby while you are out runnin' the streets?

Jessie said that Lauren and Casey had a falling out, and after that, he or his parents would watch little Caylee. Interesting, he never said that Cindy or George watched Caylee during this time.

Did Cindy allow this?

My grandkids did this when they lived with us, and I would always correct them and tell them "grandma".[/quote]

*Bold is mine* Exactly MitchLite.
Happens a lot especially these days with more and more families doubling up due to the economy, personal situations, whatever.
My son would call my Mom 'mamamammamma'. In fact, any woman that went to him when he was about 7 months old he would start with the mamamamammamam. Personally, I just think he liked the sound. lol
But Me, my mom or even my Dad would point to the female and say this is GRANDMA or this is AUNTIE. Or my mom would point to me and say Momma or Mommy. My son would get all excited, clap and we'd all giggle.
Eventually he caught on.

Point being, it happens a lot in mixed and blended families.
It's up the the families to help the little one learn the distiction.
If Cindy didn't even try to change the baby's wording, then maybe Cindy was at a time in her life when she might have benefited taking in a child herself. *ducking the tomatoes*

Did Cindy allow this?

I just watched this again. Jesse's exact quote:

"I was present when Cindy called herself 'mommy' in front of Casey, while I was there, as well."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back