Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got distracted........were Casey and Jessie dating when she got pregnant by another man? Or did they start dating not knowing she was pregnant? Or did they start dating, when both knew she was pregnant?????? I am confused

yeah, and how far along was she when she told JG that she was pregnant and it was his. according to CA's brother, she was 7 months and still denying it...

I'm sorry, I want to be sure I understand clearly. Did he say that Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny before or after Caylee disappeared?

He said she started mentioning Zanny in November.

I would not call it that.......but close to it. It was almost as if he did not want to accept the fact that she is dead, and that Casey is responsible for it.

He says he really loved her. KC. You can see that there's denial there too with Jesse. He doesn't want to believe it.

could someone post a link to the cam? I have had such a hard time over the past week.........the link I went to shows a reporter standing in front, i don't see people :(

I'm impressed with Jesse. I think he was very sincere, and honest. I can't fault him for having hope that Caylee is still alive. I think he loved Caylee........you can see it in the pictures of him holding her as a baby.

I think Jesse is simply having difficulty grasping what's happened. This is a trying time for him.

CA calling herself mommy in front of the casey

that aint healthy for anyone

my oh my ------- these people are a mess

im really old and have never met a person that has ever had a nanny

this nanny talk is kookie :crazy:

Yeah...what happened to plain ole babysitters? lol

Nanny just makes it seem more classy or something. Probably just Casey's way of seeming more important than she was...once again.

I'm sorry, I want to be sure I understand clearly. Did he say that Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny before or after Caylee disappeared?

AFTER THEY became friends again, which was in June I believe.

News Flash:
Women need to stimulate their breasts to keep thier ducts from clogging up, Susan S thinks this should be done daily to prevent breast duct cancer!

I don't think she could have. As I just posted, the only thing I have heard CA say was another dead body could've been put in the trunk like at the tow yard ~ not Caylee's.

I do remember Jessies father saying in an interview that Cindy was trying to blame his son for something.

could someone post a link to the cam? I have had such a hard time over the past week.........the link I went to shows a reporter standing in front, i don't see people :(

that's what i'm seeing too, i think it's frozen

Actually someone was heavy posting here and on other boards that the grunds were involved.

There was even an elaborate story posted here just today implicating the G's,
it has since been deleted.
Jesse seems very sincere and torn about what actually happened to Caylee.

I don't think she could have. As I just posted, the only thing I have heard CA say was another dead body could've been put in the trunk like at the tow yard ~ not Caylee's.

Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

What's inherently odd to me is the timing of this - Geraldo hasn't covered the Caylee Anthony case in 2 weeks and he comes back with... Jesse. Why?

Yeah...what happened to plain ole babysitters? lol

Nanny just makes it seem more classy or something. Probably just Casey's way of seeming more important than she was...once again.

i agree.

why not lie about it, she lied about everything else

im glad my life is so simple - i cant keep up with all the lies everyone in this case keeps telling :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back