Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got distracted........were Casey and Jessie dating when she got pregnant by another man? Or did they start dating not knowing she was pregnant? Or did they start dating, when both knew she was pregnant?????? I am confused

Geraldo is claiming a murder conviction will not be possible with any lingering doubt that Caylee may be alive or not.
Did Geraldo not hear about the decomp in trunk and the Body Farm's air sample results?
That doesn't count?

Really.. hmm.. I am going to check it out. Wonder if it is the memorial that the poster from craigslist was coordinating?
The 7pm one? I waited forever and there was a lone woman with a "candle".

Just wanted to say hi everyone!

Jesse seemed he really cared for Caylee as his own.. showed pictures of Jesse with Caylee as a baby... He seems like a great guy...

Agree with you. Like G said, ' a real stand-up guy'.
And MamadOfThree.... and HI backatcha!

Posters here have accused just about anyone who ever met or heard of Casey Anthony. No one has ever heard Cindy accuse JG.

Lol, that's why I said someone. We don't know who's behind a "hat". There was a very persistent and detailed campaign against the Grunds.

I kinda remember something about a rumor of this, but forgot because nothing else was mentioned about it.

Jessie finds it hard to see that Casey killed Caylee. Jessie said that she worked when they were togeather. Jessie did not mention were Casey was working, nor did Geraldo ask where she was working when they were togeather. Lauren, a friend was the "nanny" when Caylee was born. Lauren and Casey had a falling out, and when Casey was working Jessie or his parents would watch the baby. Jessie said that Casey told him there was a nanny called Zannie.....Jessie and Casey did discuss adoption, but that Casey said that was not going to happen.

Jessie thinks the family is under allot of stress. Jessie thinks the child is still alive and he is going to hold out hope until he is 100% sure the child is dead.

Casey never complaned about her new friends, and Jessie was introduced to Tony by Casey. He thinks he heard Caylee on June 24 in a telephone conversation, but can not swear to this in court. The last time he saw caylee was December 24, 2007 at his graduation.

I'm sorry, I want to be sure I understand clearly. Did he say that Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny before or after Caylee disappeared?

Young people call "babysitters" nannys now a days..
p.s...I never had a nanny either......just a babysitter.

i see,, thank you :)

more symbolism over substance by these ypung whipper snappers

i like being old - :crazy:

Jesse said that Casey used to leave Caylee with him or his parents back in November (2007) ..... where did she work at that time?

He is as delusional as the rest of the bunch.

I would not call it that.......but close to it. It was almost as if he did not want to accept the fact that she is dead, and that Casey is responsible for it.

Lol, that's why I said someone. We don't know who's behind a "hat". There was a very persistent and detailed campaign against the Grunds.

I know you're trying to say that Cindy was here posting that, but there were a great number of posters on the "JG is involved" band wagon.

I'm sorry, I want to be sure I understand clearly. Did he say that Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny before or after Caylee disappeared?

YES............................................ How much was he paid!!!!!! Is he on drugs!!!!!

'Nanny' is the modern name for 'babysitter'...my daughter (who was 27 at the time) told me she was going to 'nanny' for my brother's two children, which turned out to be 'babysitter' my my lingo...I always thought of a 'nanny' as a live-in 24-hour a day sitter...(I'm realllllllllly old too lol)

:crazy::crazy::)

Before - since they began dating a second time in Nov. 07 - I think.

Excuse me?!?!?! What happened to "CAYLEE is ALIVE" and.."GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND FIND MY GRANDDAUGHTER"......from Cindy's mouth??? If she started this rumor..does that mean she believes Caylee is dead???:waitasec::confused: <rolling eyes..>
I don't think she could have. As I just posted, the only thing I have heard CA say was another dead body could've been put in the trunk like at the tow yard ~ not Caylee's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back