Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard said there's a popular children's book about Zanny the Nanny. He thinks that's where she got it from. Could be possible.

That "theory" has been brought up here a gazillion times over the past few months. I don't think the book has anything to do with it IMO. She got that name somewhere..too coincendtal for me that someone with that name visited Sawgrass during the time in question.

I'm impressed with Jesse. I think he was very sincere, and honest. I can't fault him for having hope that Caylee is still alive. I think he loved Caylee........you can see it in the pictures of him holding her as a baby.

I think Jesse is simply having difficulty grasping what's happened. This is a trying time for him.

Considering that he still wanted to marry Casey even when he found out he was not Caylee's father speaks volumes about this young mans character.
Things could have been a lot different right now if they had married.

I about spewed my coke when he said that, LOL. I don't mean to make light of it, but it's not just what he said, it's how he said it that cracked me up. He said it so nonchalaunt (Sp?)

Called it like he saw it........................ "Just his opinion"

As to why JG took the paternity test? JG's dad said himself in his interview that he told his young gullible son to get one since JG had only briefly "been with" KC before she got pregnant. One thing I know to be true, when a mother wants to file for child support with the state, the only way a father can get out of it is by submitting to a DNA swab for a paternity test. If the man is proven by the lab not to be the baby-daddy, then the odds of the woman getting child support from him are about nil.

I think KC was poor JG's "first" in more ways than one. That is how she got the place in his life as his "first love". He seems to be a upstanding young man (albeit sweetly naive) that should now consider himself lucky that KC was kind enough to drop him.

That "theory" has been brought up here a gazillion times over the past few months. I don't think the book has anything to do with it IMO. She got that name somewhere..too coincendtal for me that someone with that name visited Sawgrass during the time in question.
I think she needed a real name that Zanny could be a nickname for in order to pin this abduction on somebody. MOO

I just remembered......there was a poster here that claimed she thought she saw Caylee in Georgia, being exchanged between a man and a woman near a gas station and bank. The poster said she called Cindy, and later the poster says she received a call from Jesse. She called Cindy and told her that Jesse had called, and the poster said that Cindy warned her to stay away from him.

As I remember it, the poster's information seemed to change and many were suspicious of it. It was dismissed and that poster disappeared.

This was many weeks ago, and I wonder if the rumors were flying then?

You're right - I was right there the day or so after that poster claimed all of that...and nothing from her since...:waitasec:

Lets not all forget the G's have money...hence the paternity test IMO and the test was done a long time ago.

So there was a zanny nanny in November

JG could be giving KC free pass.

Another poster got me thinking its possible caylee couldnt pronounce nanny and her pronuciation (sp?) sounded like zaaaany..
and thats where the whole zanny babysitter nanny word came from

No there was a Zanny AFTER they became friends again, which was About June.

To add to this...in Casey's phone records, she never once has contacted a "nanny." All of the phone #'s she's called were to friends, boyfriends and family. They said she called the same people over and over. There were no unknown #s on her phone bills. Every # is attached to someone she knows. Those records will be her downfall. I guarantee it. Yes, they can argue that the phone co. makes mistakes but there's no way that over months of records, no calls ever show up to a nanny or new #. She's so busted when they finally press charges. Just my opinion!
Thank God for those phone records!
And I agree, those records will help to put her away!:clap:

Now that Jesse has broken the ice, I can guarantee you that bookers for both Nancy and Greta* have him on speed-dial.

*Assuming she hasn't permanently allowed her program to become the Palin Family Hour.

Of all of them, I'd like to see Greta do an interview with JG. She knows what questions to ask.....usually. Only problem is, how up-to-speed is she since she's been covering politics non-stop for weeks now?

Well just learning that CA is accusing JG of murdering Caylee was bombshell enough for me. I rather focused on that. I am sure that there are groud rules laid down prior to interview about what can be asked and answered.

It sounds like using the term "nanny" is new to the younger generation. I am old too and we never heard that used except in England back in my day...

I just hope we see this resolved soon...

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

You have the right article - you have to scroll to the bottom part.
Where was this, I missed it!
Is there a link for it?

'Nanny' is the modern name for 'babysitter'...my daughter (who was 27 at the time) told me she was going to 'nanny' for my brother's two children, which turned out to be 'babysitter' my my lingo...I always thought of a 'nanny' as a live-in 24-hour a day sitter...(I'm realllllllllly old too lol)

Maybee KC watched Super Nanny on TV. We al know what a conscientious Mum she is bahahaha

Seriously, you have to have money to have a Nanny. They don't just change diapers, they educate, feed, take them to Parks, libraries, etc.
They are VERY well paid.
You dont take them to the Nanny, the Nanny either lives with the family or comes to their house.

In one of the videos posted the other day Cindy refers to herself as Gram or Grammy while talking to Caylee.

I thought early on it was said Cindy & George were called some 'cutsey' nic's like "Ci Ci & Jo Jo"....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back